Daydreaming Help and Unwanted Sessions

Baekhun's Daydreaming

A/N: Ok! Just so you know, this is a informational type chapter. No daydreams until the next. Mianhae if that's not what you were expecting. But I think is important...maybe? Anywhooz~ Read my well thought crap <:'-)

P.S. I've managed to do this one chapter in all my time so, yay~!

 

"Sehun?" Baekhyun whined asked Sehun. "What?" Sehun didn't really try to sound rude at the moment, he really was being attentive. Baekhyun could see that. "Do you think I'm Chanyeol's type?" Sehun turned around in his bed, now sitting up straight and facing Baekhyun, who is also in the same position. "What kind of question is that. How am I suppose to know what kind of girl Chanyeol would like?" Baekhyun's face fell then his ears perked up. Girl? "But I'm a guy." Sehun snapped his fingers. "My point exactly. How do you know his gay? In fact, when were you gay. I mean, you never had a girlfriend, or boyfriend at that. But I guess I had that possibility in thought already." Should've that thought of that one before hand. "Well, I don't know if he is or not. But-" Baekhyun was cut of by his phone ringing on the night stand beside his bed. "Who's that?" Sehun asked, getting out of his bed and sitting beside Baekhyun on his bed. "Uhhh....oh,  it's Kyunggie. I could use his point of view on this. Your no help to the situation at hand." Baekhyun picked up the phone. "Hey!" Baekhyun ignored Sehun and continued his conversation. "Hi Kyung!" "Hey, Baekkie." "Wassup!" You could hear and extra voice in a close distance. "Whos that? Jongdae?" "Or did he finally bang someo- HMPH!" Sehun received an elbow to the stomach from Baekhyun. "Shut it. Hi Jongdae. Will you guys come over? I need input." "Ok!" The two said in unison. "Now we wait." Baekhyun put his phone back on the night stand. "How was I not helping?" Sehun asked, bent over a little from the punch that was recovering slowly." Baekhyun turned to him. "Because, I asked for your opinion about if I was Chanyeol's type and you gave me a reason I would have to think about and it made me kind of unhappy to think about it, which is the opposite of what you needed to do." Baekhyun stated in one breath. "That's right." Kyungsoo answered coming into the others room, followed by Jongdae. No one was really suspicious as to why they came in good 30 seconds "Sup guys." Sehun greeted. "Sup" They responded. "Kyunggie~ Come sit down." Baekhyun called Kyungsoo over to the spot on his bed beside him after pushing Sehun unto the floor. "Well damn!" Sehun stomped to his bed, sitting beside Jongdae. "Come on, I don't think you want to hear the girl talk these two are about to have." Jongdae dragged Sehun towards the door to the living room. "So what did I come here for?" Kyungsoo asked. "Well, I have something to ask you." "Well then, go on~" "Do you think I'm Chanyeol's type?" "Is he gay?" Kyungsoo asked in dumbfoundedness. "Not you too." Baekhyun faced palmed. "What? It's a question. I mean, either way, the question you should be asking is if your his type." "Huh?" Baekhyun stared in confusion. "Baekhyun. You are a caring, respectful; kind of;, awesome, and most wanted person I know. And trust me, any person of any gender would be the luckiest living soul in history to have you as a boyfriend, fiancé, and/or husband." Kyungsoo said with heart and all honesty, it made Baekhyun want to cry because of such a heart filled compliment. He wiped away a fake tear. "Thank you Kyungsoo umma. Does this mean you love me?" Kyungsoo tilted his head. "Uhhh....as a friend." Baekhyun's face fell in disappointment and made it look like he was about to cry. "So all of that was a lie!? You said any person would be lucky to have me and that I'm the most wanted person you know. Doesn't that include you? Did you just say that to make me feel better?" Kyungsoo's widend and he made a 'oh !' face. "NO! I just meant that for other people. I mean, I do love you but not that way. I just- you.." Baekhyun started rolling on the floor laughing. Kyungsoo face turned light red in anger. "littile troll!" "I didn't do anything!" Jongdae yelled from the other side of the door. "Not you!" "Oh, ok!" Jongdae yelled back. Baekhyun was off the floor and back on his bed, facing Kyungsoo's back. "Oh come on. It was funny. You are a little to easy to trick. That's why Sehun and Jongdae do it a lot. Keep your guard up or something." "I don't like any of you. Your all mean." Kyungsoo turned and glared at Baekhyun. "I love you too~" Baekhyun's eyes were now crescents from his smile. "Mmhmm. So hows your little daydreaming life so far?" "It's fine I gue- wait what?" "You know. The life in your head of you and derpyeol." Baekhyun scrunched his eyes at Kyungsoo. Then Jongdae and Sehun waltzed into the room. "I wanna know too~" Jongdae sanged as he laid on Baekhyun bed along with Sehun. Three sets of eyes were at full attention on Baekhyun. He sighed and went along with it. 

~One Brief Summary Later~

"Awww~" Sanged Kyungsoo, like a teenage girl in the middle of a romantic movie. "So, he likes you now?" says a lost Jongdae. "No. Like Chanyeol said, he liked Baekhyun along the way of all of this because he found him interesting in the beggining. Why else would he just sit and talk to a random person who could possibly be a sasaeng fan." recaped Sehun and Kyungsoo nodded. "But Bekhyun's a guy?" "Your point?" Jongdae thought. "Ok, fair point." Baekhyun rolled his eyes. Since when did his mental life become a drama for these people. "So are you going to tell him you feel the same way." asked Kyungsoo, and all three were wrapped in attention again. "Well, I might. I don't know." "Oh come on! You know you do so why keep it contained like that." yelled Sehun followed by nods from the other two. What the hell is this right now? "Look guys, just let things happen as they go. I don't even think of this stuff, it just...happens." they all sighed and answered in unison, "Fine." then walked out of the room into the living room. When they all left Baekhyun plopped back unto his bed with a sigh. "What will I say to him?" 

 

{~^*^~}