Daydreaming Ramen and...Dates?

Baekhun's Daydreaming

The sunlight gleamed through the tree's outside, into their shared room, and upon their faces. Baekhyun groaned in frustration. Urgh! I want my sleep damnit! He throws his covers over his face, but that doesnt help much, so he put his pillow over his face followed by the covers again. Yet again, not helping. His just about suffocating like that. "God why today...or everyday." Baekhyun flings the covers off his pillow. Taking the pillow off his face, he sees Sehun blissfully sleeping no matter how bright the sun shines. Not today! Baekhyun throws his pillow, aiming at Sehun's face. When it hits him, he jumps up in shock and almost fell off the bed. "What the hell did I do this time!?" Sehun yelled. "I woke up because of the sun and you were still sleeping. Solve the puzzle." Baekhyun answered while getting out of bed, walking towards the bathroom. "It's not my fault you can't learn to ignore the light and sleep for once." growled Sehun. "What are Jongdae and Kyungsoo doing today?" Baekhyun can ingnore his roommate more than the sunlight. "Remember last night, they said they were going to be busy cramming for exams. It is Sunday, you know they like to study last minute." Sehun walked out of their room and into the bathroom with Baekhyun. "Dude get out! I'm doing business!" Baekhyun yelled at Sehun. "Your brushing your teeth, calm down. Anyway, we both have nothing to do today." "How do you now I have nothing to do?" Baekhyun tries to sound as convincing as he can. "When do you ever try to plan anything. You always want to stay home." He had a point. Baekhyun wasn't really one to go out unless necessary, you know like food or a life or death situation, so he shrugged in agreement. "Since we have nothing to do, wanna watch some EXO mv's?" Sehun rolled his eyes knowing he would get pulled into his roommates obsession somehow. He wasn't going to argue, it was too early for that crap, so he just went to the living room with Baekhyun. They sat on the couch and Baekhyun pulled out his laptop, going on YouTube and searching some EXO mv's. When a certain rappers face came into sight, that was Baekhyun's triger.

 

We walked into a small but homely ramen shop. Chanyeol walked me over to a booth in the far back. Like at the cafe. "How can you be so calm walking around all these people like this? They could be stalking fans." I whispered to him out of curiosity while taking a seat across from him. He chuckled. "It's a scary thought of being fan-mobbed, but I can't let them keep me from exploring my world." I just nodded and laughed a little. "So what kind of ramen you want?" He asked me. "Hmmm....Chicken." "Cool. We can share it, I'm on a budget." Oh my god, he wants us to share it? "Oh. O-okay." I stated awkwardly, wanting to slap myself. "Is that ok? I probably should've asked first, sorry." "No, it's fine. Really." He sends me a wide smile, making me laugh a little and my heart flutter. "Ok then! I'll go order it." He left looking all jumpy. But that was usual. It took only a few short moments of silence for Chanyeol to return. "It'll be done in a while. So, how's it goin'?" Really? "Really? I'm right here. And we've spent most of the day together." "I know, but I meant like how's your life at home?" "Oh, well, it's ok I guess." "Ok. Oh right, I almost forgot to ask. What is AFF for?" Ooohhhhhh crap. "Uhhhh...did you brows through it?" "No. I wasn't sure so I wanted to ask you first." Thank. God. "Uhhh, well, it's like a webite. For people to read. About-" "Here's your ramen sir's." Thank you, the waitress came. Did I just save myself? "Yay, food~" I sanged, breaking apart my chopsticks and taking the first try. "Mmmmmm, good. Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot we were sharing." I was about to push the bowl to him, but he got up and went to sit next to me. "Uhhh?" "Let me try some." He took the bowl from infront of me and my chopsticks. "Uhhh?" He started eating just about half of the bowl in a short time. "Indirect kiss?" I whispered to myself, making him turn his head towards me and tilt his head in confusion. "What?" He asked, mouth still full of some ramen. "What? I didn't say anything." "Yes you did." "No I didn't." "Yes, you did. You said indirect kiss. What?" "Oh..well, your using the chopsticks I was already using-" "Do you want them back?" "Uh, no. I'll just use the ones you were suppo-" "Here." He held a bunch of ramen hanging from the chopsticks in my face. "Ummm? O-okay?" I bet we looked like a couple of weird people feeding each other. He kept feeding me ramen while also giving himself something to eat. This is weird, but fun. "Is this...a date?" I couldn't see much of a facial expression with his being covered like that, but I could tell I kind of shocked him with the sudden question. "Um," He put the chopsticks in the now empty bowl, placing the bowl on the table and turning back to me in all seriousness. "Do you want it to be?" "Huh!?" And start the second round of panic. "In all honesty Baekhyun, I do really like you. But I don't want you to only like me because of what I am. I want you to like me for who I really am. That's why I agreed to all of this because I wanted you to get to know me more. So, what is it?" My eyes were about to fall out from how wide they were. Did he really just confess to me? Isn't this supposed to be the other way around? "Ohhh~" "Oh?" "Well, I can't really decide that right now. I'm sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear. But if it makes you feel any better, I think of you more as a close friend than a idol right now." Chanyeol started to smile and it grew every second. "That's perfect to what I wanted to hear, Baekhyun. Come on, let's get you home." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a couple of crisp bills. Taking me hand, we walked down the sidewalk together, happy for different reasons. 

 

"Hmmm~" Baekhyun hummed in content. He just realized they werent watching the same mv as before. Oh crap, not again. "You zoned out again so I just took the computer and went through some more vids. Your welcome." Sehun kindly stated. "For what?" "Not disturbing you from your other worldly thoughts..this time." Sehun whispered that last part, but low enough for Baekhyun to still hear him though. "Oh, ok." As they watched more mv's, Baekhyun would notice how Sehun would tilt his head in awe when ever a certain baby-faced leader was on the screen. I knew it! "Aww, look who loves Luhan~" Baekhyun teased Sehun. "I don't know what your talking about." Sehun folded his arms across his chest, laying back on the couch, but not taking an eye off his 'bias'. "Don't play. You know you love him. Say you do, or I'll make you." Baekhyun paused the video at the point where Luhan was still on screen, singing to the camra, and pushed it infront of Sehun. "Is that a threat?" "Only if you don't admit it." They had a staring conte- war with each other. "Do it." "No." "Why not?" "Because it's not true." "Yes it is." "No it's not." "Then look at him and tell him you don't like him." Baekhyun raised the computer to Sehun's eye level. Sehun watched the screen, eyeing it. Sehun's thoughts: Damnit I can't lie about this and make it look truthful... "I-...I do." Sehun drops his head in shame. "It's ok. I always knew you guys liked someone a lot in EXO. Your not the only one, trust me." Baekhyun stated rather proudly. Sehun gave a confused side glance to the older. "What? What do you mean 'you guys'?" Baekhyun turned to him, "I mean you, Kyungsoo, and Jongdae all like someone in this group of perfection; Luhan's your bais, Kai is Kyungsoo's, and Yixing is Jongdae's. Duh, you guys are a bit obvious when I watch at the right time." Sehun's eyes widened. "When do they even have time to listen to music? Kyungsoo would rather read than do anything, and Jongdae is either messing with us or stuck on some kind of game." Baekhyun rolled his eyes at the youngers lack of observation. "Listen, Kyungsoo may dedicate majority of his free time to books, but he gives himself time to awe over Kai. Same with Jongdae. You if you haven't notice that yet. But I didn't catch you until just now sence this is the first time you actually agreed to watch mv's with me. Thanks for opening up buddy," Baekhyun patted Sehun on the back, picked up his laptop, and headed for their room. "Now I'll just wait for you all to come out of the closet." Baekhyun sort of mumbled to himself. Sehun bolted after Baekhyun. "What did you just say!?" "Oh nothing~"

 

{~^*^~}

 

 

A/N: ANNYEONG~! To all new readers who are patiently waiting for my next update, please read http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/484453 if you haven't already, and majority of you have already. Just wanted to clear things up for no confusion or anything like that.