See You In My Dreams~

Baekhun's Daydreaming

After arguing about how personal items shouldn't be touched without permission, and calling it truths (boys make up too fast, I would've been steamed for some hours), they split up into their "sections". Baekhyun and Kyungsoo walked to the library while Sehun and Jongdae gamenerd-hopped to the arcade. When arriving at the library, Baekhyun felt a sudden wave of fatigue drown his body as he slumped unto the chair. "Tired?" Kyungsoo notice Baekhyun's efforts to keep his eyes open. "Yeah, a little. I'm fi-" "Then take a nap. I wouldn't pay attention to you anyway, I have my world of books." Kyungsoo sat back in his chair and starting reading from where Jongdae had left it. "Rude." Kyungsoo shrugged. Jongdae shouldn't be rubbing off on him. It's already annoying to handle one. Baekhyun decided to just put his head down on the table. He plugged his headphones into his phone, put his earphones in, and played his shuffle. But this "putting his head down" thing didn't take long to turn into sleep. 

 

Baekhyun was sitting infront of his computer on his bed in his room. There was nothing outside but light. Not like sun light or heaven light just...light. Everything was different in his dreams. Things looked, sounded, and felt backwards. But only things that were not much noticeable until they change. Like the fact that he heard busy streets outside but nothing appeared when he looked. He knew things were different but he didn't acknowledge them. He stared at a black screen, typing. Then a page popped up. 

cr33perC: I'm having a day off tomorrow. Where should we meet?

Baekhyun could feel his dream and real heart pound with happiness. It may be dreams but he feels everything as if it was real. Like something outside of his mind, behind his closed eyes, would make him feel these things at the given moment. 

EXO-Chanyeol-love: How about the same place as before. Even though we didn't really meet, more like you just decided to sit and talk to me for no reason. 

He wasn't even really typing. The words he thought just came on screen. He's dream came out like a movie, he could see everything.

cr33perC: Hmmm, kinda far but I'll make it. 12:00 okay?

EXO-Chanyeol-love: It's fine. See ya~

cr33perC: See ya~

Their meeting just played out without words. Just them talking and laughing. Getting closer and closer. Then more came right after the next. Their clothes and background changed about every 5 seconds. They were having continuous meetings with each other. Then it stopped at one. But they weren't in the same cafe as always. They were in a room, it looked like the room in the back of the library. "Can I trust you Baekhyun?" The man asked him. (Yeah, still not knowing who this guy is). "Yes, of course you can trust me." The man took a slow breathe, then he removed his hood. Baekhyun's eyes widened. His hair was so cutely tossled, all brown and curly. "Oh." Was all that escaped Baekhyun's lips. "Wait?" he said in a whisper. Then came off the dark shaded sunglasses, reveling a child like face that didn't really match his deep, kind of overly mature voice. Baekhyun felt like he wanted to faint. He saw it coming but then again, he didnt. His heart pounded rapidly in his chest, he could feel heat rise in his body temperature. He was confused, happy, overwhelmed, and wanted to know everything. He wanted to say so much, but all he did was scream his name: Chanyeol...

 

"Baekhyun, wake up." Kyungsoo was shaking Baekhyun but not getting much of a result. All he got was Baekhyun repeating Chanyeol's name. "Oh I really don't wanna know what his dreaming right now."

 

{~^*^~}