A Dreams Promise Made Official

Baekhun's Daydreaming

Baekhyun felt like he wanted to faint. He saw it coming but then again, he didnt. His heart pounded rapidly in his chest, he could feel heat rise in his body temperature. He was confused, happy, overwhelmed, and wanted to know everything. He wanted to say so much, but all he did was scream his name: Chanyeol. "Oh. My. God!" Baekhyun started to shake uncontrolably and the nervousness took over. He was mentally fangirling and physically panicking. "How- you- meeting- AFF- private messages- you- here- cant breathe." Chanyeol didn't really seem surprised by the fact Baekhyun was freaking out, I mean, Chanyeol is his bias of his bias group (oh, I didnt tell you he knew that?). He just rubbed the olders back and told him to calm down. Only making it worse. "Your touching me~!" And the fangirling just became external. "Yes, I know. Now calm down. You weren't freaking out these past weeks, so why now?" "BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YO-!" "Then pretend it's just that stranger from before." Chanyeol was being a bit to calming for the situation at hand. "How am I supposed to do that? I already know its you I just cant pretend!" "Then deal with it." Chanyeol stated calmly, taking a seat in a chair that really wasn't there before. Baekhyun just sat right beside him, trying to think calm thoughts. Seriously, where were these chairs coming from? It was a lot easier than he thought, well, it is his dream. "Better?" Chanyeol asked, his eyes sparkling from the light outside. No. "I think I'm fine. So this is what you were talking about when you said you wouldn't tell me anything until you knew you could tell me?" Chanyeol nodded his head, "Yup, I wanted to make sure I could trust you enough not to tell a mass of people about this. Can I really trust you with this secret Baekhyun?" Baekhyun tried not to look like he was really contemplating on the question. But could he really trust Baekhyun with this? "Yes, absolutely." Chanyeol smiled before he stood up again. "Good. Now if this is going to continue, You'll need some disguises when your with me." Baekhyun tilted his head to the side with a smile, "You mean big sunglasses and a hoodie large enough to cover my whole face?" Chanyeol chuckled, "Exactly, come on!" He grabbed Baekhyun's wrist, making him burn red, and walked him out of the room while putting on his shades and throwing up his hood. This is going to be fun.

 

"Aww look at his sleeping face, he's smiling." Kyungsoo was in awe over how cute and comfortable Baekhyun look while he slept. Jongdae and Sehun got there about 20 minutes ago. "How long has he been sleeping now?" Sehun asked, poking Baekhyun cheek, not really getting a response. "About a hour and a half now. Or more. I wasn't really paying attention much." Both Sehun and Jongdae rolled their eyes. "One day, your not-paying-much-attention, might just get you or some else killed." Jongdae announced getting a punch in the arm from Kyungsoo. "Don't say stuff like that, and I pay enough attention to not cost anyone their life." "Oh really," Sehun glanced at Baekhyun before looking back at Kyungsoo, "You sure you don't need to check Baekhyun's pulse?" Kyungsoo looked worried but then rolled his eyes, "Please, your not fooling me that easily guys." Sehun and Jongdae glared mischievously at each other. "I don't think his moving, he's not even making those little sounds he usually does." says the well-experienced troller. Kyungsoo just shrugged and continued with his book. Jongdae held up three fingers, countdown. Three...Two...One. "Damnit all!" Kyungsoo cursed under his breath, slaming his book on the table and rushing over to check Baekhyun for any life. He sighed when he heard breathing and sent death glares to the two hyenas behind him. "Not funny!" 

 

{~^*^~}