Will We Meet Again, In My Daydreams?

Baekhun's Daydreaming

"So, now that Kyunggie here finished what he needed, let's get started." Jongdae proudly announced. "Finished what I needed? You took my book from me and threatened to burn it and feed it to your neighbors dog!" Kyungsoo whined like a baby without his bottle. "Hey, at least I saved the page for you, be grateful." Sehun decided to tune out their stupidity rants and unnecessary argument, and do as Baekhyun was doing, looking at the somewhat quite rain fall from the heavens and touch the earth's surface. But that was just very far from what Baekhyun was actually doing. Because of this days glorious rain fall episode, Baekhyun was able to dream his thoughts peacfully.

 

It had become an unschedualed but continuous thing for me and my anonymous friend. I'm on AFF from the moment I wake up until the early hours of the morning so whenever he starts a PM with me, there's never a time I miss it. But his up a lot earlier than me most of the time. Even on weekends I would get a message from him at around 5 in the morning, I don't get up until around 10 a.m. I hope he doesn't really wait that long for me. We talk about everything...well, everything about me. He never really wants to answer most of my questions. All he ever told me was that he really likes animals that don't bite and he doesn't like the hospital or cemeteries because it makes him think of death. I want to see him again.

EXO-Chanyeol-love: Can we meet again?

It really took longer than expected for the response.

cr33perC: I don't think I can.

EXO-Chanyeol-love: Why not?

cr33perC: My working scheduale kinda has me busy. I'm sorry.

EXO-Chanyeol-love: You have no days off?

cr33perC: When I'm sleeping, and there's not much time for that. I really am sorry. I shouldn't have gotten to deep into this.

EXO-Chanyeol-love: You need new work. It sounds like you have the life of a star. Deep into what?

cr33perC: That would disappoint a lot of people...and never mind, it's nothing. Listen, how about when I do have some time off, I'll tell you.

EXO-Chanyeol-love: That sounds great....so, or one-side anonymous, one-side knowable friendship is 'nothing'?

cr33perC: NO! I didn't mean it like that. It's just- complicated.

EXO-Chanyeol-love: Don't feel like talking about it?

cr33perC: not now...but when I know I can tell you, I will. I promise.

EXO-Chanyeol-love: Okay. ❤

cr33perC: Baekhyun~

EXO-Chanyeol-love: Huh?

cr33perC: Baekhyun~ 

What the hel--

 

"BAEKHYUN!! DAMNIT IM TALKING TO YOU!!" Sehun had been trying to calmly talk to Baekhyun for the passed 5 minutes but it took longer than he had wanted to snap Baekhyun out of his daze. "WHAT!!" Baekhyun growled back at Sehun for his 'rude' disruption."Dude, we've been trying to properly conversate with you for some minutes now. It's rude to just zone out like that around such company." Kyungsoo, with his oh so pleasant attitude stated. "Sorry Kyung." Baekhyun innocently hung his head. And that bookworm feel for it. "Awe, it's ok, don't be sad. It's ok to go in your own world when it's necessary." Jongdae just chuckled, along with Sehun, "And when is dazzling off for 20 minutes necessary?" Jongdae commented. Had I really been out that long? It didn't feel like it. "Shh your just gonna make it worse." Kyungsoo whispered to Jongdae, only making him laugh more. "Your so easily mulipulitive." "It's gonna happen anyway. When he starts the series of daydreaming about Chanyeol, that's just something you can't control." Sehun nonchalantly points out, making the older sink into his chair a little with some embarrassment. "That's who you've been thinking about!" Both Kyungoo and Jongdae ask, half surprise but half knowing. "He made me guide him from the apartment to here just so he could think about touching Chanyeol's sweet li-" Baekhyun interrupted Sehun's lack-of-information- rant. "THAT'S NOT AT ALL WHAT I THINK ABOUT!!" Kyungsoo and Jongdae just sit back and watch their little pointless fight. "Oh really, well I would think that's what you like thinking about on account of all the fanfics you read." Sehun raised and eyebrow and so did Kyungsoo and Jongdae. "How the hell did you know about that." Baekhyun coward under his breath with a whisper. "You may delete your history but that's only every night. I can still look at your computer when you go to the bathroom or out for a while. Oh and sence were talking bout this, I'd like to congratulate you on your stories, very fluffy." Baekhyun's ears perked up. " Why. The hell. Did you go. On my Stuff!" it's like a tennis match. "Hey, I just complimented you, the least you can say is tha-" "If you guys aren't going to order anything and just argue back and forth like idiots, you can leave. Your disturbing the other customers" The waitress has had enough of their constant bickering. "Uhhh, yea sure. What do you guys want." Kyungsoo try's to play off the awkwardness. Everyone orders and the waitress left. "This isn't over." Baekhyun word-glared at Sehun, who just smirked and stared at his phone.

 

{~^*^~}

 

 

 

 

Yeah, I went off track just a little with Baekhyun and Sehun's argument. Wasn't really supposed to go that far. And this whole thing really I'm sorry.*crawls into emo corner*