Thinking, Not Daydreaming. But I Think It Still Counts?

Baekhun's Daydreaming

Baekhyun woke up with a yawn and a smile on his face after realizing that he just had a dream-story line to his series of daydreams. "So bliss~" He sanged. He still had his earphones in and took them out once his shuffle had finally stopped. Of course he has songs that last more than a mere few hours, but this was his 'Top Groups' playlist. The second Baekhyun took out his earphones, He heard nothing but shuffling sounds behind him. Scared, but curious, Baekhyun slowly turns his head to the noice behind him. He sighed in relief when it was just Kyungsoo choking Sehun, and Jongdae attempting to pry Kyungsoo off of Sehun. The usual when I'm not around or conscious. Jongdae realizes Baekhyun is awake, letting go of Kyungsoo who just lunged for Sehun more, causing them to roll on the floor fighting each other. "Baekhyun, your awake~" Jongdae ran with open arms to Baekhyun. Rolling his eyes, Baekhyun one-arm hugged him. "It's only been a few hours bro, calm down. Why are bookworm and gamenerd fighting this time?" Jongdae didn't really know. "I have the slightest idea. Me and Sehun tricked Kyunggie into thinking you were possibly dead because we like seeing his Umma side. He saw you were alive and got mad. Then Sehun tripped Kyungsoo when he ran to me and, well, you see where they are now." Baekhyun nodded his head. Like I said, the usual. Jongdae trolling, Sehun being evil, and Kyungsoo getting tricked, ending up in them fighting. "I don't get how your never the one to get into these fights?" Baekhyun asked. "Sehun always finds a way to piss Kyungsoo off more than I do just at his peak, that's how." They both laughed. Baekhyun walked over to the dog fight and knelt down shaking his head. "Guys stop fighting. We're in a library, have some respect. So help me, I'll break a leg off of that chair and shove it so far up both your asses that it'll become part of your brains, now get the hell up and lets go home." Baekhyun had to come in the situation when he gets tired of it. His voice was deeper, manlier,, and much more intimidating. The youngers stopped at the sound of his changed voice and fumbled into the nearest seats. Baekhyun smiled, along with a snickering Jongdae. He loved seeing this side of Baekhyun, why else would he get Kyungsoo mad all the time. "Come on es." Baekhyun motioned to the door, walking away. "I hate it when he gets all bad on us." Both Kyungsoo and Sehun whine in unison before following. "Hey, I like it." Jongdae comments. 

~

Baekhyun and Sehun walked into their apartment, bathed, and headed for bed. "Night, dunce." Baekhyun called to Sehun, "Night, bossy ." This is actually how they say 'goodnight' to each other, rude comments are their fair wells. They both close their eyes, waiting for sleep to catch them into its arms and hold them close. A few seconds later, Baekhyun is thinking about his dream again. I'd like to have another one of those. He starts to think to himself....

 

"Ok, here. Try these on." Chanyeol held out a medium sized pair of shades. I take them eagerly and put them on, basically modeling all of them off by holding my hands on my hips and pouting cutely. "Stop trying to be cut-" "I am cute though." I smile widely. Chanyeol gave me a small laugh in agreement, "Yeah, yeah. I think these look better. We'll get them. Now go find a hoodie, I shouldn't be out this late." I didn't want to ask him about his star life, I didn't want anything to be weird or uncomfortable between us. "Ok!" I walk off to a rack in the store and hear a couple of girls giggling. I turn my head slightly to the left. They look in the other direction. They were looking at me? I turned back to the rack, looking through the hoodies but keep my attention focused on the girls, looking at them in the corner of my eyes. One of them looked at me with evil glares while the other whispered into her ear. "What the hell?" I whisper to myself. The one looking at me turned her head towards Chanyeol, and back at me before walking towards him slowly. Oh crap! I ran towards Chanyeol. Luckily he was still in the same place looking at other glasses. Thank God I reached him before she did. Without a thought, I wrapped my arms around his. She automatically stops. "Let's go to another store." I whisper to him but looked at her. He followed my gaze and nodded. We walked out, and his hand grabbed mine. "Here." He handed me the shades he apparently just bought. "Thanks." I had to put them on with one hand because he was holding my other one, but it worked. "I think you look better without a hood to cover your face," Chanyeol said to me making red spread across my cheeks. "And I can't spend that much money." He says nonchalantly. I elbow him in the side. "Ow, kidding. Didn't know you had a temper." I just laughed at him. "I can snap at you for little things if it irritates me. Bias or not, I can still hurt you." I don't take my eyes off the sidewalk in the distance, keeping my head straight ahead. "Well then, what if I like irritating you?" "Then your getting your kicked a lot." "Aww you cursed at me. That's mean." "Man u-" Chanyeol abruptly stopped, almost making me fall back because I was infront of him. "What?" I asked him. No answer. He looked deep in thought while looking at a pet store. "You wanna go inside?" He nodded his head enthusiastically, pulling me inside. Almost taking my arm off! He cooed over every animal in the store. Even that weird looking lizard, only cute when it's not doing that neck thing. "I wish we could have a puppy." Chanyeol was going into a sulking depression. His face could give you a sad feeling as if you were forced to shoot a baby in the face. "They won't let you guys have pets?" He shook his head. "No. They said its too big a responsibility  and that we wouldn't have time to take care of one."  I felt a saddening pain for him. He loves animals so much but can't have any because of the position his in. I turn to the lady behind the counter, "Can we hold them?" She nodded her head. I turned back to Chanyeol, "Pick one up, she said its ok." I could see a grateful glow admitting from him. He let go of my hand (Awe why?) and went to go find the perfect pet to finally hold. He stopped infront of a pin that had male Yorkies. "Aww, their cute. Which one do you like?" I asked as I walked over to him. He pointed to the white yorkie with brown paws and black on some parts of its tale. "Wow. So unique. You can pick him up if you want to." He gave me a whole-hearted smile before reaching to hold the puppy. He basically just jumped into Chanyeol's arms. Chanyeol sat on the floor petting and playing with the yorkie like he was a child. I laughed at how happy he looked. It's been a good 5 minutes so I decided its time to go. I coughed and knelt down to the floor infront of him. "We should go now. Don't you have to get back to- um, where ever? I don't know your scheduale." He looked up at me, smile still gleaming as always. Getting up and putting the puppy back down in the pin after nuzzling his nose, he thanked the worker and pulled me out of the store. "Uhhh?" Is all I could utter. "I still have time. Wanna eat?"  He motioned to a ramen shop across the street. Hmmmm? "Sure!" 

 

After that, Baekhyun had fallen asleep. Sweet thoughts, sweet dreams~ 

 

{~^*^~}