12

Stay, Stay, Stay

Taylor Swift - Stay Stay Stay

 


Naeun yawned while stretching her body. Actually, she sleeps on the swing that hung at the outside of the place. The sun shine on her face make her smile. She saw Myungsoo sleeps on the chair infront of the swing. He sleep in a sitting postion while his head tilted at the right way. She knitted her brows.

"Oppa, wake up. it's already 9.00 a.m." Naeun shake the other body softly. Myungsoo rubbed his eyes which feels fuzzy.

"You're awake?" he strech his body.

"Obviously I am." she chuckled. "Why you sleep here? Isn't there have a plenty rooms in there?"

Myungsoo leaned back "I have to watch over you, Naeun-ah. You know it's dangerous leaving a girl sleep outside here alone."

She laughed "There's nothing to worry about. I'm pretty sure this place have a few guards."

"I don't trust them." he look away.

"Such a stubborn boy." Naeun hit his arm. "Let's go inside. It's cold out here." she pull his arm.

 

All of them can smell a delicous food which is come from kitchen. The first one come at there is Myungsoo and Naeun. Naeun come join her friend.

"What did you cook?" Naeun asked while eat a piece of the pancake.

"Of course American style, baby! Honey pancakes and wafels. For drinks, coffee." 

"Nice. When did you wake up?" 

"7.30 a.m. Even Chorong unnie didn't wake up at that time."

"How come you wake up so early?"

 Flashback:

Sungyeol fainted after the peck. "Oppa! What's wrong?" she pat his cheeks but then she stop it when she saw Sungyeol smiled. 

"You kissed me." Sungyeol squeezed her hand. She hit his chest because of his lie. "Bwooya! I thought you died already." she snickered. "I will die after i marry you."  he replied. "Why did you do that?"

"Cause, I can see your loyalty." 

"Thanks for giving me a chance, Kyungie. I will not waste this chance. Promise." he showed her his pinky finger and they interlock their finger.

End of flashback

"So? What is the end? Let me guess. You guys end up sleep together." Naeun smirked.

"Bingo! But! I'm still ."

"But how did you end up wake up early?"

"My alarm. I always set it up to make sure i go to class on time." 

"Ohh..."

"Hey! I'm hungry." Myungsoo hit the table. "Aigoo this boy. Can't you take it your own?" Naeun shooked. "My future wife should do for me." Myungsoo winked.

"Who?" the girls asked.

"You don't know, Yookyung? I going to marry your friend there." Myungso pointed at Naeun.

"Huh? But she just 19!"

"Until she's ready." 

"Yah, yah, yah! Breakfast without us?!" Woohyun walked in and followed by the others.

"Why did you leave me?" Sungyeol cling his arms on hers. The others look at each other. Is there a new pair form between the groups?

"Looks like there's a new lovebirds here." Sunggyu wrigled his brows while backhugging his girlfriend. Suddenly Woohyun run to other direction.

"And here too." Woohyun put his arm around Chorong's shoulder.

"Really? Yay! Our leader have boyfriend!" Hayoung jumped.

"Finally someone can take care of her instead she take care of us." Namjoo smiled. "Oppa, take care of our unnie okay?" Woohyun smile to her back and nodded.

"Sorry for ruin this moment, guys but i'm too hungry now." Bomi rushed to the table and take a few pancakes. They laughed look at the girl that looks like maknae.

"Me too." Eunji as the second shikshin in the group sit along. The others sit at the table. Luckily the table is long enough for 14 people.

"Bomi-ah, eat properly, can you?" Hoya said as he wipe the honey at her corner of the lips.

"Aish, jinja...do we have to look at these thing?" Dongwoo rolled his eyes. 

"Then look away." Bomi stuck her tongue out. The others just eat their food while chit-chat.

 

It's already 12 noon and it's time for they get out from the place. Yookyung put the key in the mailbox as the owner tell her before.

"Our manager come, right?" Chorong asked.

"Nae." Eunji said while the phone at her ear. "He'll be here in 10 minutes."

"Aigoo...looks like we have to separate for a while." Sunggyu cupped Eunji's face.

"Don't worry. We will spend out time during our holiday." she pat his hand.

"How about we're going a holiday at...some other place?" Sunggyu asked.

"Sounds great." 

"I really really want to go to Phuket." he rub his chin.

"Hmm...I want to go there too! There's a beach right?"

"Of course! We'll tell them later. INFINITE have a tight scedule starting tomorrow. But friday we're start our holiday."

"Okay. Looks like i'm going to have a fever for missing you." they laughed.

 

"Look at that two. Aish! My eyes!" Sungjong pulled his hair.

"Chill, oppa." Hayoung pat his shoulder. "You're jealous?"

"A little. I want a girlfriend too." 

"Don't worry. You're cute. Everyone will love you."

"Gomawo." Sungjong smiled while bump his shoulder to hers.

 

"Yah, yah, yah! Manager oppa are waiting for us." Chorong shouted. The others sighed. Eunji kiss Sunggyu's cheeks, Hoya hug Bomi for a while, Woohyun give a blow kiss to Chorong, Yookyung waved at Sungyeol and the other four bid a friendly goodbye.

"Bye, Cho!" Woohyun shouted. 

"Byeeeee!" Chorong replied.

"Hyung, when did you confess to her?" Sungjong asked.

"Last night." 

"Oh...congrats." the maknae said. As they walked towards their van, they know that some of them have to be careful during off-screen. Paparazzi has no mercy to idols. At the same thought, they have to maintain their relationship with their girlfriend and have to care about the love one equally with their fans. 

 

-THE END-