08

Stay, Stay, Stay

He was standing beside the card with a white clothes. Jawdroped. Those card is taller that him! How did he do that?  Hoya walked to her and led her the bench while holding her hands. Bomi slightly smile at him. He never fail to melt her with his sweet smile.

"Sit here, okay?" Hoya run to the card. He slowly open the card.

I MISS YOU SO MUCH 

he flipped to another page

HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I SAY I'M SORRY?

another page...

ANOTHER SORRY...

and lastly....

I LOVE YOU

He then closed the card. Bomi's tears rolling down on her cheek. Touched. How much money did he spend to rent this garden and those card? He did this only because he beg for her forgiveness. Hoya still standing there looking at her. She can't take it anymore. She need to be in his embrace now. She get up from the sit and run to him.

She throw her body into his embrace. He jumped at back a little due to her passionate hug. She hug as tight as she can.

"You don't have to apologize at me, oppa...it's all my fault. I'm being unmatured. I should have understand you." she sobbed. Make Hoya's shirt wet. He her hair.

"I'm glad that you still love me." he smiled.

"Pabo. Of course I do." she crinked her nose. He chuckled.

"Kyeopta." he poke her nose. He hug her again. Suddenly, she heard laughed and snickered around them.

"What's that?" she pulled his shirt. He shook his head. 

"Alright guys, i know you there!" he shouted. s pop out from the bushes along with Eunji, Chorong, Naeun and Yookyung.

"You people...how did they..."

"You guys stalk us, huh?!" Hoya clench his fist.

"No...we're just following you." Sungyeol 'corrected' it.

"Aish!" he walked to the bunch and starting to chase them. Leaving the four girls.

"Bomi-ah...we're enjoyed the moment." Chorong cling her arm to Bomi's.

"Yah! You guys are soooo mean!" Bomi whined. "Where the maknaes?"

"Hayoung has volleyball practice and Namjoo has a stomachache!" Eunji knock her head.

"Owh..."

"Unnie, you look pretty." Yookyung praised.

"Really? Aww...my dongsaeng."

 

"You guys are dead meat!" Hoya shouted. The others are running like crazy around the garden. Woohyun is the champion of course.

"Wow...Howon is a MOTHER FATHER GENTLEMAN!" Sunggyu laughed. 

"Stop it, you stupid hamster!"

"Never~" Sunggyu shake his then run to Eunji back.

"Myungsoo! You must be the head right?"

"Aniyo! Woohyun hyung is!"

"Hyung! Why can't you keep the secret?!!" he asked.

"Becauuuuseeeee I can't stop myself to watching Homeo and Juliemi!" Woohyun run to him and mess Hoya's hair. They run back to the garden.

 

"So..." Naeun start the conservation but they seem not to heard her due to the word fighting.

"Yah!" Myungsoo shouted. Make everyone stare at him "Naeun want to say something."

"Eyy..." the others glare.

"What is it, Naeun?" Sunggyu asked.

"Since all of us already have a happy ending, how about we celebrate it?" 

"Why?" Sungjong asked lazily and received a knock from Myungsoo.

"I would love to." Eunji jumped like a little kid.

"It's been a long time since A Pink partying." Chorong fiddle with her finger.

"And some privacy! So that I can have her!" Sungyeol point at Yookyung. 

"No." Yookyung look at other place. He pouted like a duck.

"You're such an honest guy." Bomi laughed.

"So, when will we held it?" Dongwoo asked.

"This Saturday? A Pink finally get 2 months holiday." Naeun said.

"Really? Infinite will get holiday for 2 months too. But starting next week." Myungsoo said. 

"Did you guys free this Sat?" Naeun asked.

"I think so." Myungsoo rub his chin.

"Hey! Don't discuss only both of you. I know you guys have feelings to each other but we have to agreed too." Sungjong voice out. Myungsoo  pulled the maknae's ear and twist it.

"Kids..." Woohyun shook.

"Woohyun-ah, gomawo. For saving this two. I don't know what will Hoya do if you didn't give this idea to him." Chorong whispered.

"It's nothing. Hoya is everything to me. He's my dongsaeng and if he cry, i cry. If he laugh, so do I." 

"So it's confirmed this Sat!" Eunji jumped again with her hand holding her boyfriend's hand.

"Yah, kiddo. Calm down." Sunggyu cupped her face.

"Here they go...." the others started to walked away. Sungyeol fast up his step to walk beside Yookyung.

"Yookyung-ah...this is my 10th time asked you."

"Then don't ask anymore."

"Ahhh....please please please..." Sungyeol make a puppy eyes.

"Crazy." Yookyung run from him but he run after her.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hee... i update! Sorry for the long wait! i was watching MuBank today and apparently, Sungyeol is not there. My imagination starting to think that he injured during practice because Yookyung's not there for him. Oh...i miss that chubby cheek girl....