06

Stay, Stay, Stay

"Bomi's alright now?" Sunggyu asked.

"Not really...we don't even talk to each other." Eunji sighed.

"Hope you guys end up this things."

"Okay, oppa. I should hang up now. See you soon."

"Bye. Miss you already." Sunggyu give a kiss sound.

She chuckled "Nae...me too. Bye." and she hung up. She look at her right direction which is Bomi's room. She take a deep breath and walked towards her member. She knocked the door nd without Bomi answering, she break into the room.

"Yoon Bomi..." she called. Bomi look up with her swollen eyes. Eunji gasped. "Omo! Your eyes is getting worse."

"Look, Jung Eunji. If you come here just because you want to laugh at me, you better..." without she end up her words, Eunji rush her in a hug. 

"I'm sorry, chingu-ah. I'm so so so sorry. I should have been matured about yesterday. I swear that nothing's special between me and Hoya. You're my friend. Why should I betray my own bestfriend? Forgive me." Eunji tightened the hug.

Without her knows, tears starting to flowing over her cheeks. How she miss Eunji. How she miss her voice. "I'm...i'm the one who is stupid, Eunji. I take it too serious and it's just an entertainment show. It's my fault, Eunji." 

"It's not both of you guys fault." Chorong walked in. Smiling. "It's jealousy take over your feelings and that shows that you guys really really love your boyfriends." Chorong hug both of them.

"Unnie, i'm sorry for being rude to you lately." Bomi sob.

"It's okay." Chorong pat her head. After they broke the hug, Bomi sit on her bed.

"Now, how am i going to face Hoya? I'm ashamed. He's innocent." Bomi facepalmed.

"Unnie, i'm going to school now!" they hear Namjoo shouting from outside.

"Be careful!" Chorong reminded "She's already late."

 

Dang it! Why Chorong unnie didn't wake me up?! Namjoo rushed to the elevator with a messy hair. When the elevator's door opened, she run into it and bumped with someone. All of her test papers flying away. "I'm sorry." she bowed without look at his face. She pick one by one of her test papers.

"Here's your papers." he lend to her.

"Thank you...Dongwoo subaenim?" Namjoo eyes widen.

"You look messy!" Dongwoo chuckled.

"I know...I late now. See you later!" Namjoo slightly brushes his back of his hand. Omo! She smiled awkwardly to him until the door close. Dongwoo walked to the dorm while rubbing his hand. Then, he kissed it.

 

"Yah, Ho-bear! Where you're going?!" Woohyun shouted.

"I have something important to do!" Hoya wear his cap and sunglasses. "Bye!" he shut the door.

"What so important?" Myungsoo asked while reading a magazine.

"Whatelse is important in his life?" Sungjong asked back.

"Yoon Bomi..." they asnwered.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

sorry for this crappy chapter! so, this story will be end soon! i added Dongwoo and Namjoo too~

What do you guys think Hoya do? 

 

if you don't mind, upvote please~