09

Stay, Stay, Stay

Sunggyu sit at the corner of the place that they rented. Thanks a lot to Hong Yookyung's dad for pay for them. The place is kind of expensive but for her friends, she will pursue her dad to rent it. He's watching his girlfriend having a chit-chat with her friends, laughing with them about girls stuff maybe.

"Yah, Hong Yookyung! Until when you want to make Sungyeol oppa wait for you?!" Eunji shouted. Try to fight back the loud music.

"I have to focus on my study, unnie." Yookyung take a sip of her soda.

"Jinja? I feel sorry for him. It's been months he's wait for you." Chorong said.

"Months?! Are you kidding me, unnie?" Namjoo shooked.

"I'm afraid i can't focus on my study." 

"Unnie, i'm sure he understand you." Hayoung added. After the incident, her unnies tell her everything about Eunji and Bomi's relationship. Only God knows how guilty she is to Eunji. She immediately apologize to Eunji and explain to Eunji that Sunggyu maybe her type but that doesn't mean she likes him.

"I think you should accept him." Naeun pat her shoulder.

"He's a great guy. Perfect for you. Beside, you should have boyfriend to take care of you instead of us. We're have boyfriend too." Bomi winked.

"Only both of you! Why don't you say that to Chorong unnie? She's the oldest and doesn't have one." Yookyung smirked.

"Yah! It's not that I don't have one! I try to make him notice my sign anyway." Chorong hit the chubby cheek girl.

"Who???" they asked.

"Secret." Chorong look away.

"Eyyy...."

 

"Hyung! What are you doing here?" Woohyun asked.

"I'm lonely." Sunggyu sigh.

"Huh? Eunji?"

"I don't want to disturb her bonding with her friends."

"Yah, just kidnap her now! I feel bad seeing you alone here." Woohyun sit beside him to take a rest after dancing with the members.

"Eunji-ah!" Sunggyu shouted.

"Nae?" She replied.

"Come here...i'm alone." Sunggyu whined.

"Uhh! I have to go before i puke. I don't know why i suggest this things." Woohyun murmured.

"Aww...poor my hamster." Eunji sit on his lap.

"Why you leave me?" 

"I thought you're with the others."

"Shireo...i only want to be with you." Sunggyu hug her waist and rest his head on her shoulder.

"Okay, okay. I not leave oppa." Eunji rub his back.

 

"Look!" Sungyeol pointed at Sunggyu and Eunji.

"So? It's their time." Myungsoo said.

"I'm jealous. Serious." Sungyeol crossed his arms.

"Haha! Poor you! Yookyung still reject you, huh?" Woohyun mess the tall's hair.

"She just shy. I know it." 

"Yeah right! Doesn't look like it." Dongwoo stuck his tongue out.

"Hyung!!!!" Sungyeol stomped his feet.

"Chill, Yeol!" Hoya smiled.

"What are you dong here?" Sungjong asked.

"What?" Hoya asked.

"Go to your Bomi!" Sungjong pushed his hyung.

"Aish, this kid!" Hoya knocked his dongsaeng's head and walke to his girlfriend. He want to go to her actully but he just can't stop teasing the tall one.

 

"Excuse me but she's mine." Hoya pulled Bomi from the group.

"Yeah, yeah! Don't do bad things to our Bomi!" they shouted.

"Arasso, kiddos!" Hoya waved.

"Oppa! My drinks spills out!" Bomi complained.

"Oh, mian, baby." Hoya let go of her wrist and take the drink from the baby-faced girl. He put it away and pull her to the couch. "Finally i got some time with you."

"Why you kidnap me?!"

"I want to be with you, pabo!"

"Don't call me pabo." Bomi glare.

"Can't help it." Hoya look upward.

"You, stupid thing!" Bomi pulled his collar. Instead fight her, he landed his lips on hers. She widen her eyes and broke the kiss. "What are you doing? They will tease us!"

"Good for us." Hoya try to kiss her again. She move back and back until she hit the end. Hoya give her a winning look. He leaned closer and closer and here they go.

 

Sungyeol and Myungsoo were having a chit-chat while drink the soda. Naeun walk towards them. Sungyeol nudged the younger one. He almost choked.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I update because PinkFinite is reunite in MuBank!!!!! But Ms.Hong is not there for Yeollie....hmm...

to be continued with more MyungEun, WooRong, YeolKyung, Dongjoo and Hajong.