10

Stay, Stay, Stay

"Yah, Myungsoo! Relax, relax." Sungyeol rub his dongsaeng's back to calm him down. "Naeun!" They turned their head to the girl who called Naeun. "Nae?" Naeun raised her brows to Yookyung. 

"Where you're going?" 

"There." Naeun half whispered while pointing and MyungYeol.

"For?" 

"Just...talk." 

"Are you sure you're not lie to me?" Yookyung narrow her eyes. Naeun can only nodded. 

"Come with me." Naeun pulled her friend to the  boys. "Hi!" she greet.

"Oh...h-hi." Myungsoo bite his lips to cover his shyness. "Hi, Naeun." Sungyeol turned to Yookyung "Hey, beautiful." 

"Hmm." Yookyung look away. "Annyeong, L oppa."

"Only Myungsoo? You're being unfair with me!" Sungyeol pouted. "Don't do that, hyung. Disgusting." Myungsoo glare make the girl laugh. "Hey! It's cute tough."

"Not for us." Yookyung added.

"What makes you come here?" Myungsoo asked. 

"We're bored. Eunji unnie is with Gyu oppa. Hoya oppa 'kidnap' Bomi unnie. Chorong unnie dissapeared. Hayoung too and Namjoo was sleeping on the couch like a child. I was so lonely. So I come here." Naeun explained.

"Me too." Yookyung raised her hand.

"Urm...Yookyung-ah, we need to talk somewhere." Sungyeol get up and drag the chubby cheek.

"What are you doing? No!" Yookyung struggle. "Please." Sungyeol still drag her while debating with her. He purposely do that to give Myungsoo alone with his crush but awkward take over the situation right now. Myungsoo scratch the back of his head while Naeun fiddle her finger.

"So...how's this party?" Naeun open up the conservation.

"It's fun. But i'm a little bit lonely. Like you. Since my hyung doesn't stick with me cause they so lucky have girlfriend." 

"Well find one. Do you like someone?" Naeun asked. She's ready to get hurt.

"Yes i have one. But i don't know if she like me or not." 

"No one will reject you, oppa. You're perfect."

"Not even you?" Myungsoo asked with a serious tone.

"Deh?" Naeun starting to feel nervous. Myungsoo move closer to her. 

"I asked, not even you?" Myungsoo unconciously hold her hand.

"Oppa, what's wrong with you?"

"You're not answering." he let go of her hand. "Obviously, not everyone likes me back."

"Oppa, I already told you...." "I like you, Son Naeun. Yes, i like you. You're my type. I give the world a hint. I describe about you, Naeun. Can't you realize that?" Myungsoo take a deep breath.

"Oppa..." Naeun get up. "Excuse me. I need to drink something." She walked away. But Myungsoo followed her.

 

"What you want to talk about?" Yookyung crossed her arms.

"About us."

"Huh? Can't you understand? I'm not interested to having a relationship."

"Until when? Come on I wait for you like crazy!"

"Then stop."

"I can't! I tried but you're just unforgettable!"

"Find other girl." Yookyung said coldly.

"They're not you! Gosh! Can't you understand?I love only one Hong Yookyung! Not two, not three!" he squeezed her shoulder. "I just want one chance, Yookyung. ONE." she brushed off his hands from her shoulder and interwhined their fingers. She then give him a peck on the lips making he froze with wide eyes.

 

Woohyun noticed Chorong heave a heavy sigh "What's with sigh?"

"I'm jealous of Eunji and Bomi. They younger than me but they in a serious relationship. Me? I'm already over 20 but still single." 

"Don't feel like that. I heard that you're a picky girl." he chuckled.

"No, i'm not. Where did you heard that?"

"I have many connection, Chorong."

"Well...i guess you connection is wrong about me."

"Really? So about CNU-sshi asked you out is fake?"

"W-what? CNU oppa?"

"Right?"

"He do asked me but....ah...molla." 

"See? You're picky. What kind of man you like?" 

"Eoh?Urm...he must always buy me a chicken feet, gentleman, understanding....that's it, i guess."

"Like who?"

"Maybe Kikwang oppa. But i'm totally awkward with him." she her long hair.

"There is one person have a crush on you."

"Who is it?"

"You don't have to know. He's not handsome like Kikwang hyung."

"Yah, did I ever said I want a handsome boyfriend? No, Woohyun-sshi."

"Don't speak formally, Cho. Just Woohyun. Even your dongsaengs call me oppa."

"Woooohyun, haha! It's kinda weird i speak banmal with you. Answer me! Who is it?"

"Then it's not crush anymore if I tell you that i have a crush on you." Woohyun slid his hand in the pocket.

"What? So...it's not one-sided? Yay! NAM WOOHYUN LIKES ME TOO!" Chorong shouted. Luckily the others in the building and they at the rooftop.

"PARK CHORONG LIKES ME TOO!!!" Woohyun shouted. "I like you." Woohyun smiled.

"I like you too." Chorong look down. Now they just hope they have a strength to change the word like to love.

 

"What is the noise up there?" Hayoung muttered. She have been dissapeared from the party and hide herself at the pool. She was lying on the long chair for about 30 minutes. She still feel regret of what happen between her and Eunji. Now she can't even make an eye contact with Sunggyu.

"Looks like i'm not the only one need some privacy."

"Oh? Sungjong-sunbae. Hello." Hayoung bowed.

"Nah. Call me oppa instead."

"What are you doing here?"

"I can't stand watching hyungs lovey-dovey with their girlfriends. Looks like Myungsoo hyung try to make a move at Naeun." he take sip of his Pepsi blue. "And you?"

"Try to blow my mind. I still feel guilty with Eunji unnie."

"Everyone make mistakes." Sungjong lie beside Hayoung's chair.

"Oppa, why are you always do crossdressing?"

"Haha! It's fun! People always tell me i'm prettier than girls. Like one time, i dress like Tiffany sunbae, and people immediately think i'm a transgender." Sungjong laugh along with Hayoung.

"You're so funny!" Hayoung said in her laugh. "Maybe one day I will dress up as Oh Hayoung." Sungjong wriggled his brows. Hayoung laugh while clapping like a seal and high five with him.

 

Namjoo get up from her sleep and right after she open her eyes, Naeun walk pass by her and follow by Myungsoo. "Where is everyone?" She muttered. She strech her body and scroll around the building. She open the rooms' door one by one until the last room she open the door and saw Dongwoo sleeping. She smiled like an idiot. So he's sleeping too? she kneel beside him at the bed. Boys always look cute whe they're sleeping...

She gently caressed his soft hair until his hand hold her wrist "Stop it." she gasped.

"I thought you're sleeping."

"I'm not sleeping. I'm just dreaming. Come, sit here." he tap the space beside him. 

"Sorry for disturbing you." 

"No. You're not." then, silence keep filling the space in the room. Namjoo tap her feet for a few times. "It's not like we're awkward, right?"

"Rrrright. Nothing to talk about." Namjoo get up. "I need to go to the restroom."

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

I really have no idea about DongJoo!