02

Stay, Stay, Stay

FT Island - I'm A Foolish Person

 

“But why?!”Chorong asked.

“We’re not happy together.” Bomi said.

“That’s a lie. It’s you the problem. You never want to solve it professionally.” Chorong sit beside her.

“So you want to defend him, huh?” Bomi get up.

“No. That’s not what I mean.” Chorong said.

“Okay. I understand.” Bomi get into the toilet and shut it loudly.

“Such a bullhead.”Chorong sighed.

 

“Unnie, you have to hear what Sunggyuoppa want to explain.” Naeun said.

“No. There’s nothing to hear anymore.” Eunji said. She then lay down on her bed and close her eyes. Naeun get up from her bed and pat Eunji’s shoulder before she get out.

“How’s her?” Chorong asked. Naeun shook. Eunji is too stubborn.

 

“Hyung, let’s just rest okay?” Woohyun said.

“Hmm..”Sunggyu sighed. He then lay down on his bed.

 

Hoya walked up to the rooftop of his dorm. The night breeze blowing touch his cheeks, so calming.

Flashback:

“A Pink’s Jung Eunji!” The MC called her out. Then Hoya get up from his seat and take her hand to led her to her seat. They bowed to each other. He then walked to his seats and drink his water calmly.

End of flashback

Why did I do that without thinking others? 

 

Flashback

“I want one of the Infinite members dance for me.” Eunji said. Sunggyu was about to get up but Hoya faster. He just can’t hear the word ‘dance’ so he then dance for Eunji. Eunji flash her eye smile to Hoya. “Gamsahamnida.” Eunji laughed.

End of flashback

Hoya let a heavy sighed.

“Hoya oppa?” a girl’s voice greet him.

“Eoh? Who’s that?” Hoya look around.

“It’s me.” Naeun smiled.

“Oh..Naeun…hye.” Hoya said awkwardly.

“What are you doing up here?” Naeun asked.

“I need to calm myself.” Hoya take a deep breath  “How’s she?”

“I don’t know. I don’t want to talk to her until she’s cool.” Naeun slid her hands in the pockets.

“And you? What are you doing here?” Hoya asked

“When I have a problem, I will come up here.” Naeun said. “You break up with Bomi unnie, huh? Why?”

“I didn’t want to. But she is.” Hoya rubbed his face. Naeun stayed silence.

“Do you guys busy tomorrow?” 

“Not really.” Hoya said. “You girls?”

“Same.” 

“It’s cold up here.” Hoya hug himself.

“Yup. That makes me chill.” she close her eyes while enjoyed the cold night breeze. There’s a long silence between them.

“I’m hungry.” Hoya broke the silence “I’m going back to the dorm. Bye.” Hoya bid his goodbye. She slightly bowed.

 

“Morning unnies!” Hayoung squealed.

“Morning.”Eunji said coldly and sit down beside Bomi.

“Namjoo, can we change seat?” 

“S..sure.” Namjoo stuttered. Why she’s so picky?

“I’m not hungry.” Eunji get up and walk into the toilet.

“But Eunji. you will starving...” -Chorong 

“It’s okay, unnie. I will take care of her.” Naeun pat the leader's shoulder. After that, they continue eating without say a single word.

“Why so quiet this morning?” Yookyung break the silence.

“We’re tired.” Bomi said. Chorong and Naeun exchange glance.

 

“I’m full.” Sungjong said coldly and walked away.

“What’s wrong with him?” -Sunggyu 

“Sleepy maybe.” Myungsoo reply.

“Did we have any schedule today?” -Sunggyu

“Urm…yes. We have to go to Sukira at 2.00 p.m with other group. Cho hyung didn’t state which group.” Sungyeol said. Sunggyu sighed. He thought he can rest today cause he had a bad headache last night.

“It’s 9 a.m  now. I want to continue my dream.” Dongwoo yawned.

 

~Sukira~

“Welcome to ‘Super Junior Kiss the Radio’, everyone! Today, we will have a fun day with the hottest idols these days, A Pink and Infinite!” Leeteuk and Eunhyuk clapped.

“Hello, A Pink imnida!” they greet cheerfully.

“Hello! Infinite here!” they greet.

“So, we’re going to interview you guys the questions that fans sent online.” Leeteuk said.

“Make sure you guys answer it! No answer like ‘Molla’ or ‘No comment.” Eunhyuk joked.

“Got it.”Sunggyu and Chorong replied as the leaders.

“I will read the first question. This question is from Lily Kim to Sunggyu-sshi, ‘Who was your first kiss?’” Leeteuk said. Sunggyu gasped. His eyes suddenly landed to Eunji.  She is my first kiss.

“Urm…I...don't want to mention her name.Cause that will make me miss her more.” Sunggyu confessed. Eunji widen her eyes.

“Really?Woah… if you don’t mind. Tell me, okay?” Eunhyuk said make everyone chuckled except for Eunji. Chorong almost got heart attack.

“Nae, sunbaenim.” He smiled.

“Even I’m curious now. Is she older than you?” Leeteuk try to dig the secret.

“Nope.She’s  4 years younger than me. She’s really adorable. I don’t know if  she’s still love me or not.” Sunggyu said while staring at the girl he love. All he see is coldness in her eyes.

“Is she around here?” Leeteuk still not satisfied.

“Yah, hyung! He’s an idol! What will Inspirit say.” Eunhyuk knocked Leeteuk’s head.

“Aniyo…Inspirit still in my heart.” Sunggyu smiled.

“Wah…Inspirit, you heard that?” Leeteuk asked playfully.

“Another question from Donggu to Bomi-sshi ‘Did you ever date  celebrity?’ eyy…fans love ask about lovelife, right Eunhyuk?”

“Haha…we’re just like them back then. Continue, Bomi-sshi.”

“Of course not. Plus, I don’t even interesting in coupling now since I’ve once broken hearted . It’s just one-sided love actually. I never thought he have a crush on my own bestfriend. But I’m HAPPY now without him.” Bomi purposely push the word ‘happy’ while looking at Hoya.

“Hmm…do you have a kick note to the man who havebroke your heart? Let him know that you’re now happy without him.”

“Oppa, he’s older than me.” She smiled. “I’m totally happy now. I’m more careful now to fall in love. Goodbye is the new hello right?” she ended up her note. They clapped to Bomi. Hoya heave a heavy sighed.

“Let’s take a break now. Enjoy the song from SNSD ‘Mistake’.” Eunhyuk press the play button.

“I need to go to toilet.” Bomi bowed.

“Me too.Dongwoo hyung, hold my phone. Oww..my stomach.” Hoya hold his stomach and ran. Chorong eyeing him.God please don’t let them ruin this day.

 

“Hold on!” Hoya pulled her wrist. “Where do you think you going?”

“Let me go! Didn’t you hear it? I’m happy without you.” Bomi yell in front of his face.

“Lie. What’s the matter with you? I still love you.” Hoya said.

“Stop it. We’re over right? Go.” Bomi pull her wrist and try to walk away from him but he hug her from behind. She froze. Didn’t want to walked away, didn’t want to yell at him.

“Don’t go.” That is the only words can Hoya said. Her eyes getting teary.But you love Eunji, right?. Not wanting the staff saw them, he take her into one of the toilet cubical.

“I want to go out.” Bomi struggled. He kept quiet and staring in her eyes.

“Please tell me you’re just joking yesterday.” Hoya cupped her face. She cried.

 

“Aish! Why so long this Bomi?” Chorong groaned.

“Let’s continue.” Leeteuk said.

“Hoya probabyly eat something weird yesterday.” Dongwoo muttered.

“But…isn’t it a little suspicious that he suddenly had ‘stomach-ache’ when Bomi said she wanted to go to the toilet?” Myungsoo whispered.Dongwoo covered his mouth.

 


So...i know you guys curious about HoMi and GyuJi...

It's related to Mr and Mrs Idol thingy...i don't remember the title! Cause Sunggyu said Hayoung is his ideal type *clench fist* and some HoJi moment.