07

Stay, Stay, Stay

Bomi stare at her phone. Should I call him? Or not? She's pulled her hair. Guilty take over her mind. She hope she can bury her face in the ground so she will not look at Hoya's teary eyes staring in her eyes. She wake up from her thought when her phone ringing. It's Howon.

"..."

"Bbom?"

"..."

"You there?"

"Mmm hmm..." 

"Can we meet? At Green Garden. It would be nice if you wear white dress." he said then he hung up. She's not even talk yet! But for him, she will go. She take all her spirits and meet him. She quickly open her closet and look for a white dress.

 

"Aish! Why Eunji unnie can't do this thingy by herself?" Hayoung muttered while holding a few heavy boxes. When she arrive in front of the elevator, she tried to push the button but can't reach it. If she put the boxes down, she suffering to put it up back. Ottoke? Then Sungjong who is just got back from the van push the button for her.

"Thank you." She bowed a little and get into the elevator.

"Need help?" he asked.

"No. I'm okay." she struggled with the boxes.

"Oh you look very okay." he chuckled. "Let me." he take two of the boxes and let Hayoung hold one.

"I don't want to troubling you." 

"And I'm not a heartless guy who let a girl bring these 'heavy' boxes alone." 

"Kamsahamnida, sunbaemin." she smiled nervously.

"You like Sunggyu hyung?" he asked.

"Huh? Um...yes. BUT! As a senior. He's too old for me." She said.

"You mean it?"

"Yup! I always thought he and Eunji unnie or Chorong unnie will make a cute couple."

"So, you're just him AS senior? Not more than that?" 

"Yyyyes. Why you ask like a detective?" 

"Nothing." he blushed "Looks like I have a chance." he muttered.

"Excuse me?" 

"N..nothing." the 'ding' sounds got their attention. They reached at the destination. He help her put the boxes inside the dorm near the door.

"My books! Thanks Hayoung-ah and...Sungjong?" Eunji raised her brows.

"I'm just helping her." 

"Really? Thanks." Eunji elbowed Hayoung.

"Unnie!" Hayoung whined.

"Bye!" Sungjong waved.

"Wait, Sungjong! Tell Gyu oppa to 'Hi'."

"Aish these lovebirds. Okay!"

 

Bomi take a cab to the Green Garden. She was wearing a white dress as what Hoya want. After the taxi stop in front of the garden, she pay and get out from the cab. She walked along the path until she saw Hoya holding a gigantic card.

 


Urm...so yeah this chapter is kinda boring.