03

Stay, Stay, Stay

                                       

A-JAX - Never Let Go

 

“We’re back again with cute and lovely A Pink and cool Infinite here. Ask them anything through our website. I will read this question. This is for…Naeun-sshi.” Eunhyuk said.

“Nae.” Naeun smiled.

“ ‘Block B Jaehyo said you’re his ideal type. Do you feel the same at him?’. Yeah…I love this question.”

“Sorry for interrupting. I also saw it on ‘Beatles Code’ he said that he give you a vitamin water, right?” Sungyeol grinned. Myungsoo give a death glare at him.

“Oh…about that, I like him as my senior. I love Block B too. About the vitamin water, yes he give it to me. That because I was so tired and I really need water. Thanks to him. He’s a handsome man anyway.” Naeun chuckled.

“Handsomer than L right?” Sungyeol said make everyone laugh. Myungsoo fake his laugh  funny, Yeol! You’re dead.

It’s good to see you smile, Eunji. Sunggyu smile widely. “Eunji-sshi, can you tell me who is your ideal man.” Sunggyu asked suddenly.

“He’s right. I want to know too.” Woohyun agreed.

“Urm…I  like man which will only love me and only look at me.” Eunji take a glance at him.

“Really? What if…it’s just a misunderstood?” Sunggyu ask again.

“What kind of misunderstood? Telling the whole world that he like other girl rather than his own girlfriend?” Eunji replied with a serious tone. Other members feel the seriousness between them. Woohyun make a ‘stop’ sign to Chorong.

“Aigoo...what is happening here? It’s not our time to finding soulmates…yet.” Chorong said.

“Atmosphere in here is so hot. I enjoyed watching Eunji-sshi and Sunggyu-sshi debate…kinda.” Leeteuk said.

“Are you guys trying to lovey-dovey here?” Eunhyuk joke.

“Looks like it.” Woohyun smiled and their joke continue.

 

“Hoya…”

“Oppa. Call me oppa, Bomi.” Hoya corrected.

“It’s been 10 minutes we’re in here. Let me out.”

“Answer me first.”

“Can we talk about this other time? Poor Chorong unnie must be worried about me.” She hissed.

“Okay…make sure you answer my call…tonight.”

 

“I’m back.” Bomi sit beside Chorong. A few minutes later, Hoya came back.

 

2 hours later…

“Thanks to A Pink and Infinite for spending time with us. We hope your latest song will success and you guys will getting more popular.” Leeteuk said. They bowed to each other and take a group photo. It was a totally mess when they were fighting to a great spot to stand beside their beloved one.

 

“Sunggyu oppa!” Hayoung ran to him.

“Hayoung?”

“Please accept this.” She held a box of chocolate to him. He rub his neck while smiling.

“For what?”

“You’re my type too.” She blushed.

Sunggyu was hesitated at first but he take the box slowly “Thanks.” He take it until he feel like someone watching them. He notice that there’s someone hiding behind the wall. “I got to go. Thanks for the gift.”

“Bye…” Hayoung smiled. She jump happily.

 

Eunji quickly hid her face from him. Right…I guess it’s over.

“Eunji-ah…” she heard a sweet voice of him calling her name. No! He’s not for me anymore. She walk away. Ignore him. “Hyerim-ya.” She stop. Only he can call her with that name beside her parents.

“What do you want?”

“I love you. I want you to know that I’ve never have a crush on Hayoung.”

“Stop pretending, okay?” she blow her hair. “I understand that you bored of me and Hayoung is way younger and fresh than me.” She said and walk away.

"I will never let you easily, you heard me?!" Sunggyu shouted. Eunji covered her ears.