04

Stay, Stay, Stay

 

Jiyoung - Wanna Do

 

"What's wrong, Sunggyu-sshi?" Leeteuk pat his shoulder.

"Eoh? Umm...nothing. I just feel dizzy." Sunggyu muttered.

 

"Eunji, are you and Sunggyu oppa have...break up?" Chorong asked.

"Looks like it." Eunji look at the back seat. Thank God Hayoung is sleeping. She can't blame Hayoung for this thingy. It's Sunggyu. Only Hayoung, Namjoo and Yookyung doesn't know about her relationship with Sunggyu.

"It's just a show. Why you take it too seriously?" Bomi groaned.

"Speak for yourself, butthead!" Eunji raised her voice.

"That's different, you rascal! Since that stupid drama, you guys getting closer and gained a lot of shipper!" Bomi  argued back.

"What kind of girlfriend doesn't believe her own boyfriend? Hoya oppa is sweet and nice and never lie and you dump him? You're totally out of your mind." Eunji smirked.

"Who's you're talking to? Me or you? Then why don't you believe Sunggyu when he tell you the truth?!" Bomi starting to yell.

"BOTH OF YOU STOP!" Chorong lost her patience. "Please. Be matured. I don't want Hayoung or Namjoo hear this anymore." she take a glance at the backseat. Lucky Hayoung and Namjoo still sleeping. 

"Naeun-ah, why did I didn't know about Eunji-Sunggyu and Hoya-Bomi?" Yookyung poke her same aged friend.

"You're too busy with your study and you don't even have time to meet us daily except when we have schedule. Since you've know now, please understand it. We don't have to interrupt." Naeun whispered. Now, the atmosphere in the van is quiet and awkward. Chorong heave a heavy sighed.

 

"Hoya, what are you and Bomi did in the restroom?" Woohyun asked.

"Nothing. I don't even saw her." Hoya not look into his eyes.

"Yeah right. Nice job. We know you did something." Sungyeol pop out from nowhere.

"I swear. Nothing." Hoya walked away.

"Don't force him. He maybe they do.....forget it." Dongwoo fake a cough.

"Ahh...hyung! Finish you line please!!!" Sungyeol whine.

"You know what i'm going to say!" Dongwoo flicked his forehead.

"Dirty-minded!" Woohyun shouted. Then, he felt his phone vibrated.

 

From: Park Chorong

We need to talk.

 

From: Nam Woohyun sunbaenim

Okay. Tomorrow morning i'm going to jog around Mangwondong. 8.00 a.m

 

From: Park Chorong

I'll be there.

 

Woohyun smiled like a crazy person in the middle of his room. When Sunggyu walked in, he still smiling. "What wrong with you?" Sunggyu shake his head.

"Ow! N..nothing." Woohyun scratch his neck.

 

That night~

Her phone ringing again. This is the 7th time she ignore it. Finally she answered it "Wae?"

"Bomi...I thought you'll never answer." Hoya  said in a muffled voice. Her heart trembling. Your voice...

"Just tell me what do you want to say?" she's replied harshly.

"What wrong with you? I want my cute and romantic Bomi."

"Don't you understand? We're done."

"Why you're so cold to me? I...I just want to talk with my precious girlfriend." Hoya's voice getting shaky.

"Yah, stop it. I'm sick of it."

"Where is the sweet voice of you call me oppa?" Hoya still doesn't give up. She become silent. "What is going on with you? I cried those night just because of that two words you throw for me. I only see you everywhere I go. I am the one who steal you first kiss and only me can touch your lips." she  still silent. Tears flowing over her cheek. 

"I got to go now. I'm tired and all." She said coldly.

"Do what you want. But remember I will never give up."

"Bye." She hung up. Her mind feel totally mess. I do want to trust you but...I just can't.

 

The doorbell ringing. Yookyung opened the door and her eyes widen. "Hello, Sunggyu sunbaenim." Yookyung bowed.

"Don't be too formal with me." Sunggyu smiled.

"Oh...okay. What makes you come here?"  Yookyung asked.

"Is Eunji still awake?"

"I don't know. Let me check her out." Yookyung ran towards Eunji's room. Eunji who is hearing from the room quickly pretending fall asleep. When Yookyung open the door, she bite her lip.

Sunggyu who is full of hope waiting Eunji come to him but not. "I'm sorry but she's already asleep." Yookyung feel sorry for him.

"It's okay. Just give this gift to her, okay?" Sunggyu held to her. "I'm going now." He bowed.

"Okay. Be careful. It's cold tonight." she closed the door. Yookyung put the gift beside Eunji's table. After she go out, Eunji get up and open the box. A pink knitted snow cap with 'S loves E'. She smiled sheepishly. How can I mad at a sweet guy like him? Her heart is getting softens. 

 


I'm so so so so sorry for not updating this story!!!! I have a mid-year exam now but it's nearly over and the subjects is not worrying much.