11

Stay, Stay, Stay

Namjoo lock the door so that the others won't see her blushing like a tomato. Sit on a bed with him, alone make her the luckiest girl live in the Earth. Jang Dongwoo has been her crush since Idol Olympic when he take their food. That's when she realize how handsome he is. Take a deep breah, Namjoo-ya. Don't be too obvious. She tap her cheeks a few times. She try to form a smile in front of the mirror and get out from the restroom and back to Dongwoo.

"Dongwoo oppa, how about we're dance?" 

"Oh...sure." Dongwoo get up from the bed and they walk to the dance floor. They dance casually, swinging their body right and left but Namjoo still feel nervous with him. Dongwoo sense her nervous.

"Are you okay?" 

"Y-yes." 

"Seems like not." Dongwoo hold her waist. Namjoo feels her breath stuck between . "It is okay i do this?"

"Why not? I'm the luckiest Inspirit cause Jang Dongwoo dance with me."

"Really? Well i'm the luckiest Pink Panda cause get to dance with Super Junior's favourite little sister." they laughed.

 

"Yah! Get away from my face!" Bomi push her boyfriend.

"What? I can't? You don't like seeing this handsome face?" Hoya hug her from behind.

"You stole my lips!" 

"Then no one can take those lips anymore." Hoya sniff her hair.

"Since when you become this cheesy? From Woohyun oppa?"

"I don't know. I'm only me when i'm with you." he poke her nose. He take a glance at his watch "It's already 11 p.m."

"Who cares? We're off tomorrow. Let's just sleepover here." 

"You don't want to go home?" Hoya narrow his eyes.

"Nope." 

"So you want to sleep with me?" 

"Yah! ert! Of course not! Chorong unnie will kill me! I'm still pure, babo!" Bomi hit his chest. Hoya laughed while rolling on the couch.

"I'm not going to do 'that' with you, sweety." Hoya said in his laugh "I just want you to sleep in my embrace." Hoya pinch her cheeks "Seems lke you're the one is ert here."

"I-i-I HATE YOU!!!!" Bomi run to where ever she heading to but of course Hoya would never leave her alone and never stop teasing her tonight.

 

"Oppa?You're sleep?" Eunji wave in front of Sunggyu who is leaning his head on her shoulder.

"Aniyo....i'm just enjoy this moment." he tightened his hug at Eunji's waist.

"Am I not heavy to you?" Eunji scared her boyfriend's lap will bruise cause of her weight.

"I don't feel anything. You're too light." 

"Oppa, am I your first love?"

"Huh? Why you asked that?"

"I just want to know."

"You maybe not first love but you're surely my last love."

"Who am I to you?" 

"Umm...a glass. I have to be careful to not broke it. If i broke it, it will not be the same even if i reshape it."

"Am I that important?"

"Very very important after my mom. What's wrong with you? Are you not feeling well?"

"No! I'm just curious. If you really love me, why you're not mad at me for kiss Inguk oppa?"

"Cause i'm your first kiss. I already own you before him. Now, stop asking those questions. It scares me."

Eunji kiss his forehead "Arasso."

 

Naeun drink her cola in one shot. She still doesn't believe that Kim Myungsoo confess to her. She know that he was staring at her right now.

"Why you running away from me?"

"I'm not. I'm just thirsty."

"Liar. Son Naeun, i bet you don't believe me."

"I am! I'm not as pretty as other girl! I'm not as y as Park Jiyeon! I'm not as cute as Suzy! I'm just a village girl that come to Seoul and become a singer."

"I'm not looking at out appearance! I know you more than I know those girls! Suzy already have her own boyfriend! I maybe said that she's my ideal girl but you're the one! And Jiyeon....i don't even talk to her!"

"Really?"

"Yes. Should I kneel in front of you to make you believe me?"

"I need some time to think about it."

"You can take your time. I will wait for it." Myungsoo walk away from her. She rub her forehead to erase the ache. Being an idol is not as fun as she thought.

 

Chorong and Woohyun walked into the building to make sure that all of them whether to sleep here or dorm. Chorong shouted from the living room.

"YOU GUYS!" 

"NAE UNNIE!" "NAE, CHORONG?"

"You guys want to sleep here or dorm?"

"HERE!" they shouted at the same time.

"Good choice." Chorong smiled.

"You want to sleep here too?" Woohyun raised his brows.

"Of course! This place is way better than our dorm."

"Me too."

 

Next day~

Bomi open her eyes and she saw Hoya sleeping beside her. She really want to get up but being in Hoya's embrace is so warm. His left arm is under her head as her pillow and his right hand is holding her hand. She then realize that they slept on the couch at the living room. Aish this Hoya...

Flashback

She run around the building just to get away from Hoya who can't stop teasing her. "Don't follow me!"

"Shireo! Yoon Bomi, you better stop! I'm tired."

"Good for you, then!" Bomi laughed. Until she step into the living room and tripped from the carpet. "Ahh!!!!" and she fell. Hoya take this opportunity to trap her from run away. He hold her wrist tightly before she get up again. 

"Don't run away, please." Hoya sit beside her and try to make a sad face.

"Aww....poor my baby. I will but you have to stop tease me." 

"I will. Promise." Hoya raised his hand signing his promise. He then pretend that he's sleepy. "I'm sleepy. Can we sleep?" Hoya lay on the couch.

"Eh? It's just 12 a.m and you're already sleepy? Tsk, such a baby." Bomi tap his hand to cuddling him.

"Come here." Hoya pulled her beside him. He immediately make her lay on his arms.

"What's wrong with you?" 

"I want to sleep with you."

End of flashback

 

Sunggyu wake up from the sleep and saw Eunji sleep in a sitting postion. their fingers interwhined together tightly and he lay on her lap on the bed. He smiled.

"Poor my Eunji, you neck must be hurt." He change their postion. She lay on his lap and he sit. He her hair slowly, try not wake her up.

"You're awake?" Eunji suddenly speak.

Sunggyu form a smile "Nae, you better sleep in a comfortable postion next time. Your neck must hurt now."

"I'm okay, oppa. I...." "Shh...stop talking." Sunggyu put his finger on her lips. 

"Sleep okay?" Sunggyu said. A few seconds later, he humming a lullaby song to her.

 

"It's been 9 a.m and they still sleepng?!" Chorong pouted. She, Namjoo and Hayoung sleep together in the room. Chorong know that Eunji and Bomi sleep with their boyriend but Naeun and Yookyung is dissapeared.

"I wonder where is Naeun and Yookyung unnie." Hayoung muttered.

"Maybe they sleep in other room." Namjoo said.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

So, Homi's part maybe too childish but whenever i write about them, i always make it like that