Looking for something.

Cliché

Ohsehun.

[more of a scenario than a oneshot; probably the shortest story I wrote; probably not enjoyable, but I'm sharing it to you guys anyway]



You snuggled alone at your bed, at a small, cold hotel room somewhere in Europe. SM Town’s concert had just ended, but Sehun probably won’t be home until midnight. He was out celebrating Luhan’s birthday with the rest of his hyungs. He’d text you every hour of the night, checking if you were okay, if you were missing him, but mostly texting  about the fact that he was missing you.

 

You chuckled, remembering his last adorable text a few minutes ago;

Annyeong, jagiya. It’s one hour ‘til midnight. I still miss you. Don’t you think Luhan hyung had had enough celebration already? I do. Kkkk~ We’re at the 24-hour arcade right now. I never thought these places come in 24-hours. Kkkkk. Anyway, I’ll get home as soon as I can. And when I do, I’ll pounce on you. Whether you’re asleep or not. Muahaha.

 

Is he trying to ? You thought, laughing at his failed attempt. You were about to fall asleep, hugging your phone but you felt a pair of long, skinny arms wrap around your waist. Lips were now grazing the back o your neck softly, the nose of the stranger inhaling your scent from time to time.

 

Your eyes shot open, your head whipping to the side to see who it was.

“Hi, baby~” Sehun cooed, putting on that incredibly charming smile.

 

You let out a sigh of relief, punching his shoulder lightly. “Don’t make me nervous like that, Oh Sehun,” you laughed, turning around and wiggling so you were trapped in his arms, facing him.

 “Do I always make you nervous?” He smirked, his face getting dangerously close to yours, his fingers softly rubbing your back.

 

You inhaled his hypnotizing scent before you raised an eyebrow at his cockiness. “No.” you playfully answered.

 

Sehun decided to drop the topic. “So where’s my kiss?” he asked. His eyes dropped their gaze, from your eyes to your lips. His fingers traveled at your lower back, soon they were on your thighs and they were caressing it gently.

 

You grinned. “Oh. I don’t know, maybe you left them somewhere. At the car, or at the door, I guess.” You looked around, pretending to look for his ‘kiss’.

He pouted. “Come, help me look for it,” he got out of bed and stood up, playing along. You groaned. “Too lazy…”

He frowned, tugging your arm. “C’mon, jagiyaaa~ I want my kiss.”

 

You groaned again, pretending to fall back asleep. He huffed, scooping you up so he was carrying you bridal style. You clung to his neck instinctively, gasping. “Sehun!”

 

He held you tight, walking to the door of your hotel room. “…Where is my kiss again?” he asked, looking straight at you.  You shrugged. “I don’t know. I don’t see it anywhere,” you said, probably pulling the last straw.

 

He groaned, motioning his head towards you, his lips crashing on yours almost perfectly. The two of you were soon involved in a loving, needy, passionate kiss sponsored by occasional tongue and lip-biting.

 

You parted away, catching his look of satisfaction, but somehow wanting more. Both of you were panting lightly from the intense make-out session.

 

“There it is,” he smirked. You smiled, his neck lightly. “Glad you found it.”

 

He smiled, touching your noses together. “I love you.”

You smiled back. “I love you, too, jagiya.”