Awkward [sequel]

Cliché

Kimjunmyeon.
 


 


“Good morning, wifey-ah~” Suho sang, as he crept up to the bed and kneeled down in front of your face. You woke up abruptly, scrunching up your nose, looking at him cluelessly and blinking a few times.

 

“How cute could you get?” he giggled, poking your nose. You tore his hands away. “Stop being so mushy, pabo,” you said, despite your smile, as you closed your eyes again to get some more sleep.

 

Ever since that particular night, both you and Suho had changed. You’ve started treating each other differently. Good different of course. You’d still hang out, but this time he was more affectionate, and you were sweeter. You both liked it, it felt like it had been going on forever, even though it had only started last, last, last night.

 

He involuntarily smiled at your cuteness. “Fine, then I’ll guess I’ll cook breakfast for today. But don’t blame me if I accidentally set our kitchen on fire,” he slyly said, knowing that would do the trick.

 

He had you at “…I’ll cook breakfast for today”.

 

You immediately sat up, groaning. He laughed. “Ah, my dear ____. You could resist your husband, but not your kitchen? Tch,” he shook his head, leaning at the bedroom doorway while watching you make the bed.

 

You groaned again and threw a pillow at him. Unfortunately, he dodged it. “Shut up and help me make our bed,” you said, leaning down to fix the covers.

Seeing your smexy back figure, he smirked and bit his lip. “Maybe next time. I like the view over here,” he muttered.

 

You wouldn’t lie to yourself. You liked it when he complimented you, especially when it was about something you never noticed. But you decided to be grumpy and stern today. You turned and glared at him. He swiftly looked at the ceiling and hummed an instant song.

You narrowed your eyes on him and started walking towards the doorway, where he was standing.

 

He immediately blocked your way and hugged your waist before you could get past him.

 

Since he was a bit taller, you had to look up at him to get a better view. You could feel yourself blushing, seeing his angelic face smiling down at you.

 

  “Wifey-ah~” he called. “Yes, yeobo?”

He smiled at you again, brushing your bangs away from your face. “You’re so beautiful today.”

 

You laughed a little as you softly hit his chest. “You tell me that every day,” you said, stating a fact.

“Well that’s because you’re beautiful every day,” he stated right back. He squeezed you closer, causing you to feel his warmth passing to you.

 

“Thank you, hubby,” you kissed his cheek, “Now can I make breakfast?”

“No,” he smirked, yet again. “Hubbyyyyyy~” you whined. You were dead tired (although you’ve just woke up) and hungry. Ain’t nobody’s gonna stop you from eating.

 

Suho ignored your ‘aegyo’, even though he found it real cute. “D’you remember that Wednesday night?” he smiled.

You smiled back. “Yeah, yeah. The night when you ‘taught me how to kiss’. Psh.”

“Yes, that one,” he chuckled, electrifying you as he gently rubbed your back.

“What about that?”

“Well, I was just thinking,” he gazed down at your lips, “…maybe I could teach you how to…”

 

Your eyes widened. You think you kind of get where he was going. This kind of thing is what married couples do, but the two of you had never talked about it. As in, ever.

With Suho bringing the topic up all of a sudden, the atmosphere got a little awkward.

 

“T-to…?” you asked, just to make sure.

“To…” he looked down to hide his blush. Suho. You’re married to her. How can you possibly be such a shy retard when it comes to this?! He scolded himself at the back of his mind.

“Teach me what, Suho?” you asked again, getting impatient.

 

“Ugh. It’s definitely harder if I put it in words. Maybe I’ll just express it in actions,” he smiled.

 

And with that, he locked the bedroom door, leaving the readers outside, wondering (probably not) what Suho did to his wifey. C: