Lessons on Kising

Cliché

Kimjunmyeon.
 


 

You were lying in a comfy bed, freezing your off. The problem was, your heck-of-a-jerk 'husband' kept 'his' blanket all to himself, all because it was 'his' house. You kept turning and rolling (like a buffalo. Kkkk~), thinking of ways how to murder this guy.

 

You and Suho, unfortunately, are arranged-married. You never wanted this, and so did Suho. But your mom was dying, and the only way to get enough money for her medications was to agree to marry the doctor's son. Some deal.

 

The two of you never had any lovey-dovey, intimate moments, but you'd hang out often. Most of the time, both of you would sit in front of the TV with a bowl of popcorn, watching football or even dramas, at times when you were in charge of the remote control.

 

You think you were practically like a bestfriend to him. Though to you, he was like a boyfriend who never cared. But you did.

 

You were thinking wrong, though. It wasn't the doctor who wanted the marriage. In fact, Suho's parents didn't totally warm up to the fact that their son was to marry a broke loser like you. It was Suho who asked for you.

 

See, he'd been a bully to you since high school. He ruined your life. But that was all because he's just chicken enough to confess that he likes you. And now he's married to you, the woman of his dreams. 

 

He never showed you affection, though. He didn't want to force you, since to him, you obviously don't like him back.

 

As usual, Suho kept distance from you on the bed. But he can't avoid hearing (not to mention, feeling) you. You were cold, all because he was too selfish.

 

He turned to you and raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing?" he asked.

Embarassed, you quickly turned away and shut your eyes closed. He was too quick, too.

He reached out and hugged your waist, pulling you closer and hovering the blanket over the two of you. He trapped your legs under his.

 

Despite the blanket and his warm hug, you shiver from the contact.

 

"I know you're awake," he whispered, directly onto your ears. "Get some sleep, would you?"

 

You couldn't believe this. What's he doing? A marriage of no-skinship, and now this?! You panicked, feeling his breath on your neck. 

 

I guess he's asleep,you thought again, closing your eyes and drifting off.

-

Suho woke up and opened his eyes, only to see your beautiful, sleeping face.

He automatically smiled, observing your majestic eyes, cute noseline, and your seducing lips. He was your hair gently when you shot your eyes open and glare directly at his eyes.

You were awake the whole time, and Suho was too pre-occupied by your face to notice.

 

"U-uh...H-hi. How long have you been awake?" he asked cautiously, praying that you've been asleep a while ago, so he could get the excuse that he wasn't staring at you.

 

There was something in his voice that changed, though. He sounded nicer than usual. Gentle, too. You didn't know what came over you, but you cupped his face and pecked his cheek. "Good morning," you hum, as you turn your back on him and smile your heart out.

 

Suho smiled as well. "What was that?" he asked, completely flabbergasted by what you did. He liked it, though.

 

"A kiss. You don't know what a kiss is?" you sternly asked, still not facing him.

"You know what a real kiss is, ___-ah. It's something with feelings. That wasn't even a kiss." he said.

 

You fumed up. That wasn't a kiss?! Why he oughta...you thought. You suddenly faced him again and raised an eyebrow. "Oh, like you could do better," you said.

"Oh, I could." he smirked.

 

Before you could react to what he just ily said, he pressed his lips on yours. He pulled away, backing off a few centimeters.

 

"A kiss should be like this," he whispered, kissing you again. He pulled away again, just when you were enjoying it.

 

He wrapped his asm tightly around your waist, and the other on the back of your head.

He kissed you again. "The guy does this, to let the one he loves know that she's his, and only his. The guys has no intentions to share," he whispered, looking into your eyes.

 

He kissed you once more. During the kiss, he placed your hand on the back of his neck, and the onther one on his chest. He pulled away again.

"The girl does this to let the one she loves know that she will only love him. Only him," he whispered again, as if lecturing you.

 

He kissed you again, pulling away after five seconds. "And sometimes, it's useful to let each other know if they want more," he whispered, leaning in to kiss you again.

This time it was deeper, and far more passionate. Even than your wedding kiss.

 

Remembering what Suho had just said, you got hold of his hair and tangled your hands in them. He smirks through the kiss and pulls you closer, taking off the ponytail that was clinging to your hair.

 

He slightly pulled back, seeing you come after his lips. He chuckled. "Well, someone's enjoying."

 

Realizing what he did, you narrowed your eyes and glare at him. "I hate you." you said, hitting his chest with a pillow.

 

"Aww, I love you more, baby" he cooed, pulling you in for another kiss.

 

You really don't know what was up with both of you that morning. But right there you realized, you were married to the man of your dreams.