Heat [wtf random title ok]

Cliché

Wuyifan.
 


 

You’ve just came home from work, and it was raining outside. You were stupid enough to leave your umbrella back at your boyfriend’s apartment.

Surprisingly, his door was open. You went straight in, taking off your wet sweater and drying your hair.

 

“Kris?” you called. The TV was open, but he wasn’t there. Normally you’d come home to an empty apartment, since he’s busy dancing his off, but today he got the day off. You wondered where he went.

 

“Kris?” you called again, checking his bedroom. He wasn’t there either, but his clothes were sprawled all over his bed. You shook your head. “Pig.”

 

You went to the kitchen. “Kris!”

 

“Oh, hey yeobo.” He grinned, turning his back from the refrigerator. You were too stunned to speak. Your boyfriend had nothing on except his boxers. His muscles and abs were showing, and his bed hair matched his look.

 

“What are you wearing?!” you asked as he walked towards you. He looked down innocently at his undergarment. “This? Oh, this is a boxer.” He said, stating the obvious.

“Well, thank you, Captain Duh.”

 

He chuckled softly, but his expression soon turned serious as he took hold of both of your shoulders. “Jinnie-ah,” he said, staring intensely at your face.

You asked a ‘why’ through your eyes. (Your eyes could talk?! O: Lol)

 

Kris brought down his stare only to continue it, looking at your lips. He bit his lower lip and looked back at you.

 

“Kris,” you sternly said. “Is biting your lip seriously necessary?”

He smiled innocently. You could not believe this man. From y to quirky. How bipolar could he get?

 

“Yes,” he answered. You laughed. “What is with you today?” you asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

“Shush, my love.” He silenced you with a finger on your lips. “Don’t worry, yeobo, I know how incredibly you are right now.” He smirked.

 

“WHAT?!” you gasped at his question. Although it was 90% true. He slowly closed the gap between the two of you.

 

Cue the sparks.

 

Kris had never been this affectionate before. Of course, you kiss often, but something about this kiss was too special.

You could feel his lips gently working with yours, trying their hardest to send Kris’ love to you.

 

You, of course, kiss him back. Hesitantly holding his shoulders for support. He gently pushes you back and traps you by the wall. He rubbed your forearms, his hand travelling down your waist.

 

His tongue tries to ask for entrance to your mouth, slowly and gently your lips which took you back a bit. You pulled away. You even had to push him for him to stop kissing you.

 

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. What’s up with all the sudden…heat?” You asked. Not that you weren’t liking it.

 

He smiled. “Tell you later.” He leaned in to kiss you again, but you stop him by pushing his chest. “Kris~”

He pouted cutely. “Hyejin~” he said right back.

 

Not being able to resist his cuteness, you gave up and smiled. “Fine. Tell me later, alright?”

 

“I promise,” he said, before placing a hand on top of yours that was on top of his chest. He leaned towards you again and pulled you close for another kiss.

He impatiently lifted your legs on either side of his waist. Instinctively, you wrapped your arms around his neck, clinging at him for support.

 

“Kris, where are you-“ you were about to ask him, but he bit your lip, asking you to continue kissing his.

 

You continued anyway. He started walking, although you had no idea how he could see with his eyes closed. It took you forever to realize you were already in his bedroom. The two of you never pulled away from the kiss.

 

He gently set you down on his bed, hovering over you afterwards. He grazed your lips using his, moving his hand at the back of your neck and pushing you closer.

 

You decided to take advantage of this opportunity. You smirked through the kiss, placing your hand on his chest and tracing a finger down to his abs, stopping at his happy trail.

He reacted quickly, earning a moan from him. He pulled away for a second, glancing at you. “What was that?” he asked, grinning.

 

“Just a small lesson, to remind you to put a shirt on next time,” you lied, grinning right back at him. He laughed, leaning towards you again.

You stopped him yet again. He pouted.

 

“Tell me now, yeobo,” you said. He sighed and lay down beside you, facing you.

 

“Well, I’ve been thinking about our relationship. It’s been going on pretty well but I’ve been too busy at the studio… And I haven’t spent much time with you, much less make out with you and hold you like I want to…” he blushed at the last statement.

 

Oh god, my Yifan’s blushing, you exclaimed in your thoughts.

 

“So that pretty much explains it all!” he perked up and climbed back on top of you. “Now, where were we?” he huskily said, smirking.

 

“I…” you pushed him aside and stood up. You placed yourself in front of him, straddling his lap. His smirk grew, like he knew what you were about to do.

“…am going to change.” You laughed.

 

Kris’ smirk faded as he glared at you. You were still laughing when you got to the bathroom.

“Hurry, please.” He begged.