I'm not a gay, OKAY?!!~

Give It Back, Mr. ert!

CHAPTER #9: I'm not a gay, OKAY?!!~

 

 

 

 

"Your skin is very fair~" the make-up artist complimented as she puts some make-up on him.

"Jongie are you ready?" an old man asked when he entered the room, looking for Sungjong, 

"Yes, ahjusshi.." he answered then stood up.

 

"Ahjusshi, I'm going now!!" Soyeon informed, then ride her bicycle, ready to deliver.

"Be careful!~" he reminded, she started to cycle her bike.. taking her full speed. Sunhwa is not in the shop today, because she can't work with Sungyeol's body. So Soyeon is incharge in her tasks.

 

She stopped in her last place..

"Okay, after this.. I'm going to rest~" she exhaled and went inside.

After the staff led her to the room, "thank you again~" she bowed and the staff left. She begun to knock.

"Excuse me? Here's your order~" she called, then the door opened, "hm?" so she enter the room..

 

"Woah, what a fascinating room~" Soyeon gasped as she held from dropping.. *who may be this room's owner?*

"Ahjumma, are you there? I'm a bit hungry, can I remove my make-up for a while?" a very girl kind of voice, but Soyeon already is considering that it is a youngman's voice.. when she looks and see who it is, ended up with a jaw-drop. 

"Y-your face looks familiar!" then she begins to think, after remembering it.. "Yeah, you are one of those guys right?"

"What?" he asked, a bit irritated.

"You're one of the Infinite members.." she regained, he gulped. 

"But, how can you be one of the Kingkas if... you're a.... gay?" because of this Sungjong felt really annoyed, he grabbed Soyeon's wrist and pulled her with him.

"you don't know the situation." he said with a serious face.

Then someone entered in, "noona.." Sungjong greeted.

 

"And that's it..." the noona ended after she tell the reason why Sungjong is doing it.

"Ahhh.." Soyeon nodded.

--

"He had a twin sister, and because she is sick... he is doing what she must do."

"really eh?" then ready her bicycle. But before she ride it, Sungjong came out.

"Since noona aready told you about my reason, I hope you understand it."

"Of course.."

"wait, did I saw you before?"

"well, I'm Han Sunhwa's ONLY BESTFRIEND!" she bragged,

"Yes, the kind-Sunhwa-noona's bestfriend, really... her opposite." 

"what?"

"you know, I really want her to be one of my close friends."

"No you can't."

"you already said that I'm a gay, so I'll use it to her and steal her from you." with an insulting tone..

"Watch it pal! You'll never can steal her from me."

"Sunhwa-noona is easily to get close.. and she is Sungyeol-hyung's tutor so..."

"they're not tutors! They just exchange body wi--" she noticed it before she deliver the whole thought, so she covered with her both hands.

"what?"

"what 'what'?"

"your saying earlier.. what do you mean?"

"saying? what saying?"

"never mind.. just hide this from the other students, okay?"

"okay.."

"if that secret leaks... I'll use all my influence to get back at you." he then left.

"tss... really a gay.."

"I heard that, I said.. I'm not a gay, okay?!" he cleared..


HI THERE!!

Sungjong and Soyeon update^^