Becomes Infinite's girl

Give It Back, Mr. ert!

CHAPTER #8: Becomes Infinite's girl

 

 

 

 

"Go Sunhwa!! Fighting!!!~" Soyeon keeps on cheering, it's the REAL Sunhwa.

While she's running, *I'm tired from running.. ughh.."

"Go Ahjumma!!~~" Sungyeol yelled, cupping his mouth with his both hands. The others look at him,

"Look! It's Sungyeol-oppa~"

"what is he doing here?"

"Sungyeol-oppa!~" they called, he waved. Sunhwa looks at him too, *what is he doing here? And who did he called 'Ahjumma'? -_-"

"Come'on Sungyeol!" Sunggyu called. Sungyeol runs to him.

--

Sunhwa is really sweating alot, while the two of them are walking along the corridor.

"That was great Sunhwa!~" Soyeon complimented

"Ugh, not really.." she answered humbly while wiping her sweat with her towel.

"Uh! I forgot about my notebook!" Soyeon clapped, "You have to go first, I'll be there soon~" and ran away..

"Okay.." Sunhwa whispered and continued walking,

"Annyeong! Princess~" Woohyun came from nowhere, he is with Myungsoo..

"Sunbae.."

"How's your P.E class.. you look tired."

"uh.. yeah."

"Then, lets eat snack together~" he invited flirtatiously.

 

Her jaw drops after seeing this, *really... what's the matter with this school -_-*

"You can seat beside me~" Sungjong invited, Sunhwa seated and seeing above the table makes watered. 

*too many sweets~*

"suit yourself Sunhwa-saeng." Sunggyu said.. Sunhwa gave him a slight smile.

 

"They are really kind to me~" Sunhwa described happily, Soyeon looked at her and rest her chin on her palm.

"really... that's great!~" she pretended, then continued what is she doing earlier.

The door opened, "welcome to the shop~" Sunhwa greeted..

"Annyeong!~" Sungyeol answered playfully. The other Infinite members are with him also, they are really outstanding so the other customers can't stop looking at them only.

"What are you doing here?" she whispered to Sungyeol.

"I invited them, they're asking where is your part time job is, so.."

*this big-mouthed ert -_-*, "what's your order then?"

"anything special." he smiled, then he went where the others are sitting..

"they are like superstars.. the others are looking at them." Soyeon whispered

"you're right." Sunhwa smiled.

--

"here's your order.." Sunhwa is the one who serves the orders..

"Thank you Sunhwa." Hoya recognized

"sit here, Sunhwa~" Woohyun invited, Sunhwa can't refuse because the others are looking and it may be embarrassing she declined.

Soyeon just watch them from a far. Her eyes look serious.

 

Their work hour is done, and they already change their uniform with their casual clothes..

"thanks for a hard work." they bowed, and left the shop. Sunhwa felt it again and she exchanged soul with Sungyeol, Soyeon noticed it. Then a car stopped infront of them.

"Sunhwa, we'll ride you home." Sunggyu invited as he lowered the glass..

"Yes." Sungyeol answered who was in Sunhwa's body right now, Soyeon looked at the REAL Sunhwa.. 

"Bye~ My unnie will come to fetch so.. you go first.." she smiled, Sunggyu didn't asked her again and left. Soyeon waved at them, her smile immediately fades away after they disappear from her sight.

Sunhwa didn't know, that she made her friend hate the Infinite a little..


HI THERE!! 

Thanks for reading ^^

Next... 'Sungjong being the Diva maknae~'