Take it as it is

Give It Back, Mr. ert!

CHAPTER #4: Take it as it is

 

 

 

 

One fine day..

"What?? Hanging with that girl again??" Woohyun said, looking at Sunhwa and Sungyeol. Then they all look too.
"maybe his girlfriend...?" Hoya said.. 
"He won't have one, because he only see them as nothing." Myungsoo interrupted, without looking at them, the rest got confused.

Then they look again to them.

--

Ding dong~~

The classes had started..

"I can't... under... stand... him..." Sungyeol said while his head is swaying, he is so sleepy. The teacher noticed him. "Ms. Han Sunhwa! Are you feeling sick? You can go to the infirmary!!" the teacher said sarcastically.

Soyeon look at Sungyeol.. "... sunbae!" she half-shouted, she repeat it again.

"Ugghhh, what??" he growls, then raised his head seeing the teacher in front of him. He hurriedly sit straight fixing his face. 

"Sunhwa, this is the first time I see you sleeping in my class... any explanations?" Sungyeol can't think a very good reason.

Then Soyeon stood up, "Sir, Sunhwa is just a bit tired... because she's taking care of her sick grandmother.." she defended. Sungyeol look at her and wrinkled his forehead, saying: 'what are you saying?' Soyeon widened her eyes on him saying: 'just ride on!' 

He look again at his teacher and said, "that is true... 100% no doubt."

"Okay, tell to her that rest a lot, huh?"

"Yes sir!" he saluted.

--

"Ah, I'm relieved... I thought he'll be mad at me.." Sunhwa sighed then glared at Sungyeol, "It's your fault!! Doing anything with my body!"

Sungyeol shrugged. "that's not my fault though.."

"It's yours!--"

Then suddenly, the skies get dark..

"hmm??"

"I think, it will rain sooner..." Sungyeol said.

"we have to find something we can stay in.." Sunhwa said, and the two of them look for it. But suddenly a lightning was being seen. "Hugh?!" Sunhwa gasped then hurriedly protect her REAL body, they both laid in the ground.

Sungyeol then opened his eyes, seeing Sunhwa under him, he blinked many times. "Sunhwa?"

Then Sunhwa opened her eyes also, seeing Sungyeol above her. She got embarrassed. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!!" then pushed him.

"Uggh! Ouch!!" he sitted on the grasses.

"What?! We both returned to our own bodies!!" Sungyeol exclaimed.

"Y-you're right!" Sunhwa agreed while touching her whole body, ".. also, the sky is already cleared." then they both look at the sky.

"So long, this will be an eternal lesson to the both of us.." Sunhwa smiled. Sungyeol nodded. And the two seperated.

--

"Annyeong guys! Miss me?" Sungyeol said to the rest of the Infinite, they all look at him weirdly. Expecting their reactions he just sat beside Myungsoo, and ordered something. While Myungsoo steal a glance on him and drink his juice slowly.

Sungyeol noticed it and raised an eyebrow. "want to say something?"

Myungsoo looks back at him, "you're back... to normal.." he said emotionlessly. Sungyeol gulped. "He's your order!" the man said and place it in front of Sungyeol. He grabbed it immediately then take a drink. He felt nervous because of what Myungsoo said. *did he noticed it?*

--

"Then I said to that girl--" Woohyun told, he is drunken.. While the rest are already fall asleep. 


It's already 11:00 pm, "Ugghh!! Another glass please!!" Sungyeol yelled, really not in his normal self. "Aisshh! Hyung, you smell, Ugghhh!!" Sungjong complained while supporting him not to fall. But Sungyeol keep on swaying. Sungjong calls a taxi. "Let go of me Sungjong!!" Sungyeol yelled. Sungjong is already pissed, so when a taxi stopped, he immediately opens the door and throws his hyung inside. "There you go!"

 

(imagine it is already dark here)

"we're here.." the driver said then look at the sleeping Sungyeol, "... Sir!"

"Ugghhh..." then he go out from the taxi. "Open!" as he begin to hit the gate.

"Who is that noisy?" then Sunhwa look it from the camera, "Sungyeol?!" she bit her nails, very nervous.. *if grandma hears him*

So she went to open the gate..

"What? -_-"

"Yo, ahjumma!~" he swayed, 

"you're drunk!" smelling him, "grandma is sleeping! And it's already 11 pm !!"

"shut up, and pay the taxi... I'm tired, I want o sleep!" then entered. Sunhwa sighed and look at the taxi.

 

Inside..

Sunhwa saw Sungyeol laying on her bed. "What are you doing there?!!" she half-shouted, preventing to be heard by her sleeping grandma. "Ugghh!! Don't sleep there with your shoes!!" then putting away the shoes from his feet.

"Ugghh!! You're smell invades the whole room!!" while still talking Sungyeol pulled her in the bed.

"... what a loud ahjumma, sleep with me!" while still holding her. "Ugghh!! Please! Don't call me ahjumma!! I'm still younger than you, you know?!" then tries to stand but Sungyeol grabs her and lay her with him. Because, the bed is too small.. she keeps herself for not falling. "Aisshh!! Cut it already!"

Then suddenly she felt something down her body, after a minute she then again see herself in that man's body. Because Sungyeol is still sleeping and restless, he nearly fall on the bed. But Sunhwa grabbed him. She laid him on the bed properly and put him the blanket. 

"He is really tired." she whispered, "I have to go, before... grandma wakes up.." then get the key from his pocket. *I thik this is our fate, we will always exchange body*


HI THERE!!

I want to have a long update, heheheh~

Next... 'who misses his old life?'