Give it back!

Give It Back, Mr. ert!

CHAPTER #2: Give it back!

 

 

 

 

One bright morning..

"Aahh!! bright already??" Sunhwa said while do some stretching, "... is my voice weird? Or only the effect of crying the whole night?" as she examine her own voice, seeing her new room really surprises her. "where am I?" while scanning the whole room.

"I better go home before the owner discovers me.." then stepped her foot on the floor. "Am I getting taller??" then touches her head, she walk to the bathroom and saw her reflection on the mirror. It really scares her.

"Waaahhh!! What is that man doing on my reflection??!!!" she soon touches the mirror and finds out that it is her reflection after all.

"Okay, Sunhwa... you're just dreaming! You're dreaming!" trying to calm herself. She closed her eyes and after, she opened it. Still, she is on that man's body. "Nooo!!!" she run again in Sungyeol's room, can't believe that it is true.

"Arrrgggghhh!!!"

Nothing's over~  (Nothing's over)

Nothing's over~ (Nothing's over)
Nothing's over 

"His phone is ringing..." she then looked who is calling, ".. this is my number??!!" she hurriedly answered it.

"Yeobeo--"

"Oyy, body-thief!!!" Sungyeol shouted.

*My, voice... T-T*

"wait don't shout!!!"

"meet me... in the park..." and hung it.

--

In the Park..

"Ah, he's late...." as she blows a breathe, rubbing her both hands...

"I'm here!!" he waved then went to her place. "What took you so long? Well, it's not so important... What have you done?"

"I'm the one who should ask that!!"

"Hey, what happened to my clothes??"

"Don't worry... they're fine... but this body is really... ughh, how can you say this... very impossible!! Are you sure that you're a girl? No curves, no brea--" but before ending what he have to say, Sunhwa covered his mouth.

"Stop it! They will misunderstand you..."

"Hugh? I'm just telling the truth..."

"Listen, give it back, you Mr. ert!!"

"If I could, then I already left this hopeless body of yours!" he said while looking at her body like she have some kind of virus. Then Sunhwa noticed that everyone is looking to the both of you. "Come!" she said and pulled him.

"Wow, what a sweet couple~"

"the man is dragging his girlfriend to somewhere."

 

"What?? You mean, it was all your fault?" Sungyeol started.

"Yes... Are you familiar in the saying: 'be careful on what you wish for'??"

"Hugh?" he look at her puzzled. "I know..." she rolled her eyes.

While Sungyeol is drinking his coffee, Sunhwa still thinking for the solution.. "I got it!!"
"You got what??"

"come'on follow me!!"

Sungyeol sighed and followed her. "can you get even faster??" she said and turns to Sungyeol. He huffed, "thanks to your short legs, I can walk slower thank before.." she pouted.

"Oh, what are we going to do next?"

"well, I think that we should have our wish.."

"wish? Then my wish is to have this body a little curves and her grew larger!" she hit him in the head.

"Aahh!! What's that for??"

"I'm just waking you up!... now lets oppose my past wish..."

"Okay..." he said softly.

"I wish that... we're going back to our original body!" they both close their eyes. After a minute...

"What? Nothing happened?" he said and open an eye. "Why??" Sunhwa said with disappointment.

"I got it!! We have to hit our body together.. then our souls will fly to its original shell!!" Sungyeol suggested.

"You're right!"

"Of course! I'm always right!" he answered proudly.

"Then lets do it!!!~~"

They run on the different side then run fast to each other, so that they can create a big impact. But still, no effect.

"Lets do it again!" Sunhwa requested.

"huh? Are you sure??" she nodded. But even on the third time, still no effect. Sunhwa is really down... *How can I confess to Youngmin, if I got this cursed body??*

"Sunhwa??" a familiar voice said, she look and saw her friend, Soyeon.

"Soyeon!!" she burst.

Soyeon look at her puzzled. "Hi there.." she pretended.

*Oh, I forgot, I'm still in this man's body*

"Ah, see you tomorrow Sungyeol-oppa." he smiled, then hold on Soyeon's arm. "Lets go Soyeon-ah!!" and pulled her with him.

"Wai--" *Aisshh! What if he done something terrible with Soyeon? I better follow them!* but suddenly, Sungyeol's phone rung again.

Minhae
Calling.... 

"Ugh, what to do??" she panicked, then the call ended. She let a deep sigh and look at the phone again.
"10 messages??" *Aisshh!!! That man!! Maybe it's important* she then open the message.

FROM:BORA~

Hi I miss you so much <3~

 

"maybe his girlfriend?" then start reading the others.

FROM:HARA

Annyeong oppa~

--

FROM:NAEUN

I'm done bathing... you can come<3

--

FROM:SICA

I love you!!:*

--

"What?? Are these girls are his girlfriends??" *I should really have to get my body back!!*


HI THERE!!

Long Update here!!~~ Ugh, I have to go to school.... -_-

Next... 'stay presentable, because your crush is coming to town'