Be presentable

Give It Back, Mr. ert!

CHAPTER #2: Be presentable

 

 

 

 

The next day..

"Ugghh, my head hurts... I hitted it on the bed,Uggghh.." while holding her NEW head.

"Sungyeol-ah!!" someone's calling. She didn't bothered to look, but after realizing that she is now Sungyeol, she looks. "Aiisshhh!! What a stubborn dongsaeng!!" Woohyun said then grabbed her neck. "Ah! Oppa no!!"

"Oppa??" they all asked in surprise, 
"oppa you said??" Woohyun said then raised his eyebrow.

*O-oh!*

"I'm the one who said it!!" then all of them look who it is. "who are you??" they all asked.

*Sungyeol!!?*

"Oh, the girl before." Sungjong remembered. "You know her?" Sunggyu asked, pointing at the REAL Sungyeol. Sungjong nodded.

"May I have the handsome Sungyeol-oppa??" then drag Sunhwa to somewhere.

"You making me look like a gay!!"

"Sorry, it was an accident..." then saw what is he wearing, "Yah! what are you wearing??!!!"

"What's the problem? I'm just wearing a uniform..." then looks down at Sunhwa's legs.. "Don't!! You ert!!"

"Heh! So what? I'm now the owner of this.... hopeless body..." he teased. "Don't say that!"

"What?? You're body doesn't have a curve or a ! And your fashion !!"

"that's enough!"

"wait! What would be the feeling if I touch your s??" then cup his hands, ready to do it.

"I said NO!!" then grabbed his hands and pin them on the walls. "No more erted things!" she comes to his head closer.

Someone saw this, and think that Sungyeol is flirting with the another girl again, since they switched their bodies with each other.

"Sorry!!" Sunhwa let go. 

--

Ding dong ding~~

Sunhwa is waiting in the gates, still having Sungyeol's body. *Soyeon!* then grabs her friend.

"W-what's it, sunbae??" Soyeon asked.
"Is that Sungyeo-- Err, I mean your friend did something strange on you??"
"Sunhwa? Of course not! Why are you asking??"
"You don't really remember me?"


"Who are you?" Soyeon asked innocently.
"It's me, Sunhwa!!" 
"Sunhwa??" then burst in laughter, "... sunbae, don't joke me like that!~"
"... really? What if I tell to the whole school that you're peeing in your pajamas even you're already 14 yrs.old back then?" she threatened. Soyeon turned red. "You knew it?" Sunhwa nodded. "Sunhwa!!!" Soyeon then said.

--

"What??!!--"
"Ssshhhh!!"
Then Soyeon made her voice low, ".. you mean, you have exchange your body with... Sungyeol-sunbae??"
"yes, so you have to help me control that erted guy from using my poor -body with his evilness..."

"Then, how about... Youngmin.." Soyeon reminded. Sunhwa is so shock forgetting about Youngmin.
"Arrgghh!! I have to hurry get my body back and confess to him... You, guard my body.." Soyeon nodded.

 

Then, the following day..

"Wow, amazing! I will be late in my first class.." Sungyeol said while running to the hallway, then he tripped his feet and fell on the ground. "Arrrgghh!! These short legs are worthless!!" then someone stretch forth his hand to Sungyeol. He didn't think twice, and get the hand. "Thanks bro!" he said while patting his . (Sunhwa's rather -_-)

"Bro? Have you forgotten me, Sunhwa?" he said, with his charming deep voice.

*Who is this annoying man??* While the REAL Sunhwa is looking for Sungyeol, she saw Youngmin is with him. *Youngmin-sshi!*
"I have my class... I have to go.." Sungyeol said and left Youngmin.

"You! Come with me!" then pulled him.

"What again?? I said I'm going to be late, what's wrong people?!!" (but the truth is, he will just sleep in class -_-)

"What did you say to Youngmin?" Sunhwa asked.
"Youngmin?"
"He is with you earlier.."
"Ahh, that man? Nothing~"

Sunhwa let a deep sigh, "You mean, he is the one you're talking in your letter??"
"yeah.. So act like a real lady in front of him.."
"Yes ma'am! But, sure he'll never going to like you.." Sungyeol teased.
"hugh?"

"because of your taste in fashion.. men like the fashionable girls.. Not like you." then pointed at Sunhwa's body.
"shut up!" tries to grab him but fail.

"See yah, ahjumma!~" then left.

*Ahjumma??*


HI THERE!!

I'm just building the characters~~ ^^

Next... 'meet the infinite and returning to their original body'