What's going on??

Give It Back, Mr. ert!

CHAPTER #1: What's going on??

 

 

 

 

In the prestigious school of Woollim High School..

Where Kingkas and Queenkas are the rules, no place for the weak and ugly.. They also have many groups, but the group that serves as the superior is the INFINITE... they said they got the infinite power to all.. Okay, let's move on..

Meet our unique protagonist, her name is Han Sun Hwa.. Aside of being a 'No Boyfriend Since Birth' member, she is also the worst in fashion.

--

"Couples here.couples there.couples everywhere!!" she said.

Well, the students here are liberated. The teachers already gave up.

"Oppa, not here~" a girl said while slightly pushing her boyfriend,
"huh? But I wanted to do it.here.right now!" then slowly comes to her closer.

*I feel envious about them* she pouted, then later she imitate what are they doing.. She keeps on raising her both hands on the air, acting like she is hugging someone. But then, she hits her hand on someone, she turn to apologize.

It's Lee Sungyeol, member from the kingka group, Infinite..

"uh, I'm sorry..." she bowed, Sungyeol look at her from head to toe, he felt disappointed. Because Sunhwa is wearing a long skirt.

"You like me right?" he began.

"what??"

"no other dares to get close to me, except... they want me~" he gently whispers to Sunhwa, she felt shy and pulls herself from him..

"I'm sorry... I have to go..." she said and run fast as she could, without looking back at Sungyeol.

He stares at her and giggles. "What's the matter hyung? Who is that girl..." Sungjong entered then pursed his lips to Sunhwa.

"Ah, her? Another... target." then walks away. Sungjong just shrugged then followed his hyung.

--

Sunhwa is still running until someone grabbed her wrist, "Hey, what's happening??" she look back, and saw it was her bestfriend, Park Soyeon.

They know each other since elementary. So they share a lots of memories together.

"Soyeon?"

"why are you running??"

"ah.." when she realized that Sungyeol is not around she let a deep sigh. "what?" Soyeon asked again.
"uhmm, I mean... we'll be late in the class... I'm sure Mr. Kim will get angry..." she expressed.

"you're right! Lets go!!~" then they both entered the classroom.

 

At night..

Sunhwa is inside her room, writing something..

Dear Jo Youngmin,

I first met you during the open ceremony, I felt my heart skipped a beat.....

 

(well, I don't want to write a long love letter ^^)

 

"I hope, he'll going to read this and reach his heart.." Sunhwa said as she raised the love letter on the air.

The next day..

"Are you ready??" Soyeon tagged her from behind. 
"O-of course!" she smiled then sighed.
"Go on!~" as she pushed Sunhwa.

 

Then Sunhwa look back to her friend again, "Fighting!~" Soyeon mouthed and blow her fist on the air.

--

She clears , she saw Youngmin together with his friends.. "Young--" she called but she stepped on her skirt and fell on the ground. "Aisshhh.." she raised her head and look for the letter. It ended with someone's hand. "??" Sunhwa look and it is the guy yesterday.

"Love letter??" he said and open the envelope. "wait don't--" she tried but he already started reading it..

... I believe you are my destiny, my first love...

"Destiny??... First love??"

"... so cheesy~" Dongwoo said, one of the Infinite members, same as Sungyeol, while poking his head to the letter. The words and emotion in the letter made Sungyeol annoyed. ".... impossible..." then he started ripping the letter. Sunhwa is so shock.

"why did you do that?!!!" she burst.

"... I hate it.." he answered coldly. Sunhwa lowered her head in depression.

"Hugh!! First time seeing Sungyeol ripping a lame love story!~" Dongwoo mocked. Sunhwa clenched her fists then raised her head. "You don't have the rights to do that!! Even you found it disgusting, still you don't have!!" she said while tears flowing from her eyes.

"You don't understand me!! I wish you're here in my place so that... you can understand my feelings!!!"


HI THERE!!

Please support this fanfic...^^

Next... 'be careful on what you wish for'