It All started...

Give It Back, Mr. ert!

CHAPTER #10: It All started. . .

 

 

 

 

"You must also have to review our physics subject, we can't say.. maybe we're going to exchange our bodies.."

"uh, yeah. yeah. yeah~" Sungyeol answered lazily while playing with his pen. Sunhwa got irritated because of this so she gets it from him and slam it on the table.

"are you taking it seriously?"

"yes, of course~" he sat in straight, like a well-behaved kid.

"okay, now let's begin, shall we?"

Sungyeol rests his chin in his palm and stand his elbow in the table.. looking at her straight to the eyes.

"what?" she stopped and closed the book she's holding..

"your face is really... simple, it isn't look like the pretty faces of A-Pink."

"yeah I know, my face is so simple.. but I'm okay with it, atleast I'm safe with a ert like you." she answered like it's nothing with her.

"That's not my point, I'm just telling that.. you're cute in your own way. But, surely... I'm not going to fall for you."

"Then who said I'm going to fall for you also?"

"that really hurts you know, ahjumma.." he acted,

"enough of this! Let's go back to our review session.." and flips a page

"wait, I'm not done yet.." he landed his hand on the page where is she reading, she looks at him.

"we first met when I saw your love letter.."

"then.."

"who is that 'Youngmin'? How did you met him?"

"why? Are you curious about it or you're just making me to forget about our reviewing?" she crossed her arms

"Both-- err, I mean.. of course I am curious!" then giggles afterwards..

Sunhwa lets a deep breathe, "okay then.."

--

It all started during their open ceremony back in their 2nd year of middle school..

"kyaahh!~ Look, Sunhwa-sshi.. there are lots of pretty boys here!~" one of her friends reacted.

"ah.."

"Look! That's 2nd year's representative.. he is so handsome~~"

*this girls... really -_-*

But when he steps on the stage and starts to recite.

".. now we advanced from our first stage, we'll never stop from learning so that be easy on us...."

"wow, aside of being handsome.. he is also smart~"

*woah, he's amazing~* Sunhwa thought while her eyes are shining as she looks at him.

"He is Jo Youngmin, right?"

"yeah, and I heard he has a twin brother."

*He has a twin brother?*

--

"Oh no, I'm late. I'm late!" she keeps on repeating while running in the corridor. But because of her clumsiness, and is having a long skirt... she trips her foot and fell... -_-

"m-my knees..." she almost cry, but someone offers a hand.

"are you okay miss?" a very familiar figure is shown.

"Y-Youngmin?"

"you know me?"

"uhh.. I heard it from the students." she smiled. He helped her to stand up.


"y-you mean.. you fell inlove with that man because he helped you to stand up.." Sungyeol can't stop from laughing,

"why are you laughing?" she's a bit annoyed.

"N-nothing.. I-I just.." he really can't stop from laughing ... -_-

"Don't worry... I will not tell you anything about me again."

"I'm just joking, ahjumma... but if you like... I'll help you, as you did to me." he smiled cheerfully.

"really?"

"Do I look comedian to you?"

"I don't know, but.... I'll have my trust in your words.." she smiled.


HI THERE!!

short update.. thanks for reading^^