Don't bully Han Sun Hwa!

Give It Back, Mr. ert!

CHAPTER #7: Don't bully Han Sun Hwa!

 

 

 

 

"really? You... did it?" Soyeon asked after she swallowed her chewed food.
Sunhwa nodded, she is now with her original body so they are free to be together.

"Later.. you'll exchange body with him again." there are trace of sadness in Soyeon's words, Sunhwa just look at her and can't do anything about it.

--

They are walking in the corridor when they see the students around.

"hey, what is going on here?" Soyeon cared to ask to one of them

"The A-Pink is here~"

"A-Pink.." Sunhwa whispered.

A-Pink is a well-known group not just in Woollim High School, but also in the whole Seoul. The other 3 members of them are working as a model in A-Cube fashion company.

They are the prettiest girls in school.. so together with the Infinite, they are the superiors of the Woollim High. And being the popular kids of the Woollim High, they treat others lower than them.. as their slaves.

"wooh... the popular A-Pink.." Soyeon said, Sunhwa looked at her.

--

"Atlast! You came." Sungyeol cried out.

Then.. they exchange their body.. "uh, back again.." Sungyeol sighed

"Sunbae.." Sunhwa called, 

"what?"

"A-Pink.." she paused, "who really are they?"

"They are the Woollim High's Queenkas.."

"Aside from that... are they.... kind?"

"mm?? Uhm, as what they present to us... they are.... okay."

"alright.."

"Don't act suspicious around them.... they are bit scary." he stated as he narrowed his eyes, Sunhwa gulped. "Byebie~" Sungyeol waved.

 

*don't act suspicious Sunhwa...* while walking alone, suddenly.. someone poked her from her back.

"Annyeong! Sungyeollie!~" a girl with a slightly curled hair, wearing a slim uniform and high shoes.

"Ah, Annyeong!!~" she pretend to be Sungyeol, *who is she?? Another woman of that man? -_-*

"Lets eat cake together!~" she invited then grabbed Sunhwa's hand, pulling her.

 

*Wa-- I can't believe that Wollim High have this elegant-style room* Sunhwa gasped while admiring the whole place she is standing on.

"It's... Sungyeol~" Chorong welcomed, sitting sophisticatedly on the single chair in the middle and holding classily her tea cup with her right hand and the saucer on the other.

"Annyeong~" Sunhwa smiled.

"Lets sit here Sungyeollie!!~" Yookyung invited, she was with her earlier.

"Ah, Yes~" and sat beside her. *They are the A-Pink... they are really pretty and stylish, no wonder they are the Queenkas of the Woollim High* while scanning the faces of each members, 

".... they are bit scary.." 

She remembered what Sungyeol told to her earlier.. *I have to be careful round them..*

--

While walking to her classroom, suddenly she felt something's burning from her heart.. She kneeled to the floor.

"what is happening to... me?" she remembere about Sungyeol, "I have to see him... immediately." started to walk slowly.

 

Then came Soyeon, running to her.. "Sunhwa!" she is sweating..

Sunhwa looked at her weakly, "So... yeon.."

"It's terrible, what's happening to the both of you?"

"What happened to Sungyeol-sunbae?" she's panting.

 

Sungyeol is laying on one of the beds, covering his whole body with thick blanket.

"He faited during discussion.." Soyeon informed, Sunhwa went near at him

"Sungyeol.." she called, Sungyeol opened his eyes, looking at her.. 

"Ahjumma."

What?!"

"You're a bit late you know!" he teased and hop from the bed.

"Y-you're... okay?"

"what okay? I almost die earlier!"

"M-me too... I'm fine!" she widened her eyes, leaving her astounded.

"Then what's the meaning of this?" Soyeon interrupted.

The two both look at her then to each other and shrug their shoulder.

"maybe.. it has a limit, and you have to stick to each other~"

--

*really? I have to stick with him?? I have to find a remedy in our case* then when she looks at them.. her sight becomes fuzzy and unclear. *what's happening this time?* she is holding her head, then she collapsed.

"Sunhwa, Han Sunhwa!~" Soyeon called.

"W-what happened?"

"You fainted then...poop! Then you returned to your original body."

"Ah... What?! We exchange again?!!"

"yup!~" Soyeon nodded happily.

"... really.. why?" Soyeon shrugged her shoulders.

Then they started walking, "T-this is not my cellphone.." Sunhwa noticed, then get it from her pocket.

"He forgot."

"don't worry, I'll return this to him." then left.

 

*where is that man?* looking for Sungyeol around, then she met Yookyung. She noticed the cellphone and remembered it immediately because it's Sungyeol's.

"It's Sungyeollie's cellphone... and why are you holding it?" she glared, really misunderstood it.

"Uhh.. err, Sungyeol left it and I am on my way to return it to him--"

"what? Hey you, who are you to him?"

"Uh--"

"well, I don't believe that he will go out with a girl like you." glaring at her from head to toe and back to her face. Sunhwa gulped, a bit nervous.

"A-yo! What's happening here? Oh, I left my cellphone.. thanks." then gets it from Sunhwa.

"Who is she oppa?"

"She is my tutor... and I really thank her... alot, so please... don't bully her~" he smiled playfully.

Yookyung stunned and Sunhwa looked at him.


HI THERE!!

Thanks for reading ^^