Join Again the group

Give It Back, Mr. ert!

CHAPTER #6: Join Again the group

 

 

 

 

It is Sunday, and Sungyeol is strolling around with Sunhwa's body. Wearing his casual clothes... yes, 'His' casual clothes.

(imagine it is dark)

"Ugghh!! That annoying guards, didn't let me enter the club.... and it's all because of this pitiable body of that ahjumma!" Sungyeol shouted, the others stopped and watched him. He lets a deep sigh and leave them.

"This cursed body deserves a punishment!" then kicks one of the car, "I can't do what I want because of this! You deserve this! And that! And this again!" he keeps on kicking it. But in the end he felt the pain of what he did. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

--

The next day -_-

"Ugghh.. until now... I feel the pain of last night." Sungyeol blurted.

"Who told you that you can use my feet on hitting that car in the parking lot?" Sunhwa scolded.

"I'm the victim here you know..." he pouted, Sunhwa sighed.

"Okay, lets go to the infirmary so that I can put an ointment in your feet." she invited.

"It's done!" she said then stood up, "go to the classroom.. the classes are going to start."

"Hugh? But I want to take a nap!" Sungyeol growled, and is positioned to lay in the bed but Sunhwa pulled him outside.

"Oww! That's hard." while holding his wrist, "you.. ahjumma!!"

Sunhwa raised her head and looked at Sungyeol, "well, this ahjumma is really mad! If you use my feet to kick a car in the parking lot again... believe me... I'll destroy this body of yours." she glared, Sungyeol gulped.

--

"Mine!"

"defend the base!!"

"Don't let them win."

Meanwhile, Sungyeol is sitting on the floor admiring those girls who are playing. "their legs.. and theirs s.. unlike this cursed body." mocking Sunhwa's body.

"Sunbae.." Soyeon called, Sungyeol looked at her.

"Yoh!~"

"You have to play too.." pointing those girls.

"Me? But it's unfair.. I'm--"

"you're Sunhwa."

After that he was convinced to play.. But while playing they receive an unexpected guests.

"Look, it's L-oppa, together with Sungyeol-oppa and Woohyun-oppa."

"They're so handsome.. with their basketball uniforms." Sungyeol stopped and watch them.

"why did sir let us to practice here anyway?" Myungsoo brought out, Sunhwa was just looking around while Woohyun didn't stop waving at his fangirls.

"guys." Sungyeol whispered, and was really focus to them he didn't notice the ball that is coming to him. And it hit him in the head, the other went to see if he is okay.

"My god, Sunhwa are you alright?" they form a big circle around him.

"Oyy, what happened there?" Woohyun asked pointing the girls.

"someone just hit her head on the ball."

"hm, maybe it's because of our charisma~" Woohyun answered then flipped his hair. Sunhwa is just looking at them, Woohyun noticed her, "... right Sungyeol-saeng?"

"uh..mm" she nodded, without understanding it completely.

"are you.. okay?" he raised an eyebrow. Still, Sunhwa is spacing out..

--

"Where are we going?" Sungyeol asked as Sunhwa is dragging him to somewhere,

"you'll see then."

"where is that man?" Sunggyu complained. Then they arrived, "Annyeong, hyungs!" Sunhwa greeted.

"Sungyeol... you're with...... her?" Dongwoo answered as he noticed Sunhwa with him.

"Hi~" Sungyeol waved at them.. they blink at her many times. 

"anyway, Sungyeol.. who is she?" Hoya asked

"she is my... tutor, she helped me a lot.." looking at Sungyeol then to them. Sungyeol's jaw drops hearing it..

"wait just a moment miss.." Woohyun interrupted putting his arm around Sunhwa's shoulders.

"what?"

"you serious? Hanging with that kind of girl?" Woohyun stated then smiled at Sungyeol, then looked back at Sunhwa.

"what do you mean 'that kind of girl'?" Sunhwa huffed.

"Woohyun just telling you that 'you don't really know her' and she's not your type so why are you keep tagging yourself at her?" Sunggyu cleared.

"Woah, hyung! As you said.. she's not my type, and she is just my tutor I said.. so why are you thinking that way?" 

"If he said that he wanted as to get close with that girl.. it's fine with me.."

"L?!"

"it's fine with me too.." Dongwoo agreed..

Soon, the others agreed with Sunhwa. "How about you Sungjong?" Hoya asked but Sungjong is not there behind them.

"Annyeong, noona~" she greeted to Sungyeol.

"ah, Hi~" Sungyeol just answered, pretending he is really Sunhwa.

With this.. Sunhwa felt happy for Sungyeol.


HI THERE!!

Thank you for reading^^

Next... 'If the Infinite is the Superior Kingka group, then who are the superior Queenkas?'