Mr. Lee Sungyeol

Give It Back, Mr. ert!

CHAPTER #5: Mr. Lee Sungyeol

 

 

 

 

It's Monday!

"Are you really okay?" Sunhwa worriedly asked to Sungyeol while they're walking together.

"Of course I am!!" 

"Just act normally okay? We have to find a better solution.."

"Sungyeol!" Sunggyu greeted. They both look at him. "Annyeong!" Sungyeol raised his hand, but they only walk pass him. Sunhwa is shock too, seeing this.

"see you around, oppa!~" Sungyeol pretended then walks away. Sunhwa is still looking at him, Myungsoo then look at him with those cold eyes of him.

"hanging with that girl again, are you getting serious with her?" Woohyun said then lay his arm around her shoulders. She remains silent.

--

While Sungjong is with his classmates, "I have to get something from my locker.." he said,
"Okay, then we'll go first." they said and left.

Then when he will open his locker he finds out that someone's there, it's Sunhwa. "You? Why are you--" then he noticed that she opened Sungyeol's locker, "what are you doing to Sungyeol-hyung's locker?" he pointed.

"ugh, I can explain." the REAL Sungyeol said, but Sungjong just see him as Sunhwa.

"what?" 

*what a doubting dongsaeng..* "ughh..."

"Giant ert!" the REAL Sunhwa entered, "Sung--" then she saw Sungyeol is with Sungjong.

"Hyung!" Sungyeol eyed her. They're both whispering at each other, asking 'why are you here?'

Sungjong is just standing there, "hyung, what is this girl doing in your locker?" he pointed at the REAL Sungyeol.

"uhh, err... I just ask her to get something from my locker..." while Sugyeol is signaling her what to say. "yeah, that's it!"

"Okay.." Sungjong satisfied, then left them alone.

 

Sungyeol lets a deep sigh and seated, "that was a close one... you, why are you here?" Sunhwa asked. 

"Nothing~" he said then left.

*that troublesome type of guy* while she keeps on shaking her head.

--

Then here comes the whole Infinite members (excluding Sungyeol) strolling around the whole corridor as their daily routine before going to their classrooms..

As usual, their fangirls are screaming around.. like there are super idols.

While our unfortunate Sunyeol who is stuck in Sunhwa's body, is walking also in that corridor.. well, missing s and a lot of things is bothering him then.

As he raised his head, he saw them walking.. with so much emotion that overpowered his mind, he forgot where body was he at and ran to them. "Guys! Long time no see!!~" he cried. They just look at him with shock.

"what.."

"..did"

"she."

"said?"

He looks at them and remembers that it is not his original body afterall.. *Uh.oh* his jaw drops.. and he freezes on the spot. And still, no one attempts to move or talk..

 

While on the other part,
Sunhwa together with her friend, Soyeon are walking to their classroom..

"she's very embarrassing."

"reall? She did that?" 

"what are they talking about?" Soyeon asked, Sunhwa shrugged her shoulders..

"she acted like, she was close with the whole Infinite." the other girl added, both of them looked at each other, saying: It's-him!! O_o

 

"Really? You dare to call us like we knew each other.." Woohyun teased while getting himself close at her (the real Sungyeol) The two arrived, seeing Sungyeol was with them.. "Y-yah!" Sunhwa went to them.

"hyung?" Sungjong greeted.

"ah, let me talk with her." she said then grabbed Sungyeol's wrist and dragged him to somewhere.

"are you out of your mind?!!" she started..

"Yah! Don't shout at me like that! I'm still your sunbae!" then raising his chin up her.
"really?? But pardon me, this body is belongs to me now!" pointing Sungyeol's original body,
"I really can't help it.. I'm not really used with this body so.." he lowered, Sunhwa felt really sorry for him.

"Don't worry, I'll help you to get close with them again.. even if you're in my body." she smiled,

"really? Is that true??" Sunhwa nodded.

"Okay then!~" he smiled..


HI THERE!!

Sorry for the late update.. and thanks for reading..^^