Chapter 6 - Day 6

Tied Together

 

       The members of ledapple were having a hard time accepting the fact that Kwangyeon and Kyumin were finally getting along with each other. The manager of ledapple was just as shocked as the members for he didn't think progress would be made so quickly. He had come to see if any progress had been made between the two and expected to be greeted with the pair punching each other in the face, not what he was greeted with. He opened the door to see Kwangyeon watching television while holding Kyumin protectively whilst the latter was sleeping peacefully in the former's lap. The rest of ledapple was eyeing the two on the couch just waiting for Kwangyeon to take advantage of the situation and push Kyumin onto the floor.
       "I see you two are doing well." Everyone snapped their heads up at the manager and greeted him politely. "Has anything happened lately? Any disagreements of sorts?"
       LEDApple's manager was faced with Kwangyeon's blank expression and expressions of confusion from Hanbyul, Youngjun, and Hyoseok that reflected his own. The trio glanced at the two on the couch and back at the manager as if searching for an answer.
       "Hyung, they've been doing well. The last time they fought was four days ago. It's a lot of progress considering they used to fight everyday." The trio had ushered their manager hyung into the kitchen while Hanbyul explained to him. Kwangyeon stared after them and turned back to his program with a shrug. "We don't know what happened between the two of them, but yesterday when we came back, they weren't fighting like we'd expected them to be. They were pretty suspicious actually. When we got into the living room, they were in the most unnatural poses ever. It was as if they didn't want to be caught doing something."
       The night before, Hanbyul had investigated the duo for a good half-hour before he was satisfied. He proceeded to tell his manager hyung, Hyoseok, and Youngjun about his conversation with Kyumin and Kwangyeon the night before. After a few more minutes of story-telling and explaining, the manager understood the situation and smiled.
       "I'm glad they resolved it on their own. I hope they will eventually be as they were before all the fighting started." The members of ledapple nodded in agreement. "Alright, well I'll be on my way. Take care you three. Call me if anything happens, alright?"
       He left the dorm and the three at the table sighed.
       "I really hope they don't start fighting again." Hyoseok voiced his concerns and the other two nodded in agreement.
       "I highly doubt they will, but there is still a chance they they might." Youngjun also voiced his thoughts and he received nods of agreement as well.
       "Still, they're our friends. We should have more faith in them. They've been doing great the past four days, so why would they start fighting again? They acknowledged that they always fought over pointless things, and they said they wouldn't fight anymore. They want to be friends again, that much is obvious. Let's just have faith in them, okay?" A silence settled over the kitchen, and they just stared at each other. "Let's go to bed. It's late.
       As one, they left the kitchen and was greeted with a sleeping Kwangyeon and Kyumin. Kyumin was still in the former's lap. His head was nuzzled in the crook of Kwangyeon's neck. Said person was sleeping with his chin on the other's head. His breath rustled Kyumin's hair slightly whenever he exhaled. Kyumin was leaning into Kwangyeon's chest while the latter was slumped against the back of the couch. Hyoseok glanced at them and walked off to his room while mumbling goodnight. He was followed by Youngjun a few minutes later. Hanbyul lingered behind for a bit longer. A smile touched his lips as he examined the pair. He draped a blanket over them and disappeared into his room.
       Not long after Hanbyul left the room, Kyumin's eyes fluttered opened. He examined his surroundings and realized that he had fallen asleep in Kwangyeon's arms. He looked up and blushed when he realized how close his bandmate's face was to his own. He struggled to get out of Kwangyeon's grasp without waking the other, but failed miserably. His grip was strong, and it hadn't relaxed at all during sleep. Kyumin looked at Kwangyeon again and just decided to examine the latter's face since he had nothing better to do. He never lied when he called Kwangyeon a pretty boy. Said boy really was, in a way, a pretty boy. Kwangyeon wasn't the face of ledapple for nothing. Even without the makeup, his face was flawless.
       Suddenly, Kyumin felt nervous. What was there to be nervous about? He wasn't doing anything he wasn't supposed to be doing, so why did he feel as if he was going to be caught in the act of doing something? Kyumin looked up at his bandmate again. He felt his face beginning to heat up. He wasn't going to deny it, Kyumin held feelings for Kwangyeon for a while now. Before the two began fighting, he looked forward to spending time with the boy he was now tied to. Ever since the arguments began though, Kwangyeon pushed Kyumin away. Kyumin hoped the arguments wouldn't happen for the first few times they argued and didn't speak to each other, he longed for Kwangyeon's attention. He stopped being his usual, emotional self around the latter after a while. The only emotion he dared showing to his crush was anger and annoyance. For a good while, Kyumin had cried after every argument while wondering if Kwangyeon really did hate him that much. After confiding in Hanbyul about everything, he ceased crying all together. The tears he shed the night before were the first ones in a long while.
       Kyumin gave the sleeping Kwangyeon one last glance before allowing his eyes to droop once again, wondering if he had a chance now that they were no longer arguing.