Chapter 1

Tied Together

 

       Shouts filled the dorm as the members of ledapple tried to pull the fighting pair apart.
       "I told you to never touch my bass! Now I can't even play it!" Kwangyeon spit the words out at Kyumin angrily
       "It's just a broken string! Just get a new one from the company supply room!" Kyumin retorted with a glare.
       "The strings that I use for my bass aren't even sold in Korea! Everyone knows that!"
       "Just use a different bass for the time being! It's not that big of a deal!"
       "You bastard!" Kwangyeon lunged at Kyumin and tackled him to the ground. The two began exchanging kicks and punches whilst swearing at each other.
       "Guys! Stop fighting! Manager hyung will be pissed if he sees that you've been fighting again! Stop!" Hanbyul grabbed Kyumin's arm as it was being pulled back to punch Kwangyeon in the face. Kyumin yanked his arm from Hanbyul's grasp and continued with his assault on Kwangyeon. Said person flipped their positions and was now pummeling Kyumin's face with an onslaught of punches. Hyoseok grabbed Kwangyeon by the shoulders and yanked him off of Kyumin with much effort. Youngjun assisted Hyoseok in holding Kwangyeon back while Hanbyul lifted Kyumin from the ground. Kyumin glared at Kwangyeon and moved to hit him but was held in place by Hanbyul. Hanbyul sighed in exasperation. "You two need to stop fighting so much. Especially over pointless things."
       "Yeah Kwangyeon, stop fighting over pointless things. A broken string on your bass is pointless. I didn't even do anything to break the string, so stop blaming me, pretty boy." Kyumin smirked at Kwangyeon as he spoke.
       "If you can say that after I punch you in the throat, then I'll consider it pointless. But you won't be able too. You can't sing or rap with an injured throat, and I can't play with a broken bass." Kwangyeon sounded as if he really were intending on punching Kyumin in the throat.
       "It's one damn string! Stop over-exaggerating things!"
       "Guys, can't you just leave it alone? Manager hyung will be pissed to know that you two fought again. Don't you know that this can negatively affect us if word gets out to the fans? Can't you just leave this alone and stop fighting just for today?" Youngjun tried making the notorious fighting pair see reason, but he failed.
       "Fine. We'll stop fighting for today. We won't have a chance to since I'll be in my room for the rest of the day." Kwangyeon glared at Kyumin as he spoke.
       "I'm going to be in my room too. That way I won't have to see you at all, pretty boy." Kyumin spat the words out at Kwangyeon.
       "Don't ing copy me. I was going to stay in my room first."
       "Well maybe I want to stay in my room too."
       "OH MY GOD JUST GO TO YOUR RESPECTIVE ROOMS AND STARVE, LIKE DAMN." Hyoseok yelled at the two that were preparing to argue again and stomped off in the direction of the kitchen. The two rolled their eyes and began walking down the hallway to their rooms.
       "Hey! Watch where you're going!" Kwangyeon glared at Kyumin.
       "I was going to my room first!" Kyumin glared back at Kwangyeon with just as much hatred. They turned and continued walking down the hallway. At the door to their rooms, they faced each other again. "Have a good night, bastard."
       "Don't tell me what to do, er." Kyumin seethed in anger.
       "Well I'M SO SORRY that I decided to be nice to you for once."
       "You weren't being nice at all."
       "Oh whatever!" Kyumin turned to open his door but turned to face 광연 again. Without hesitation, he spit in the older's face. He looked at Kwangyeon with a smug grin. "Take that, pretty boy." With those words, Kyumin disappeared into his room. Kwangyeon followed the action after angrily wiping the spit from his face.
       Hanbyul, who had witnessed the unpleasant exchange, cringed. He walked into the living room and joined an exasperated Youngjun on the couch. Hanbyul his lips before speaking.
       "I think...I think it's time to call Manager hyung..." Youngjun nodded in agreement. Said person pulled out his phone and handed it to Hanbyul. Hanbyul dialed the manager and sighed. Tomorrow was going to be a headache...