Chapter 2 - Day 1

Tied Together

 

       "Kwangyeon! Kyumin! GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE THIS INSTANT!" The manager of ledapple stopped by the next day with a plan. He was going to follow through with it, and so were the members of ledapple, whether they wanted to or not. The boys who were summoned emerged from their rooms. Once they made eye contact with each other, they glared. They raced down the hallway and began yelling at each other. "ENOUGH!" The pair froze and bowed their heads in shame. The manager knew that Kwangyeon and Kyumin fought each other a lot, but he didn't think it would be this bad. If they were fighting over pointless things, it was really bad.
       All of the members of ledapple were assembled in the living room. Kwangyeon and Kyumin knelt before the manager while the other members were sitting behind the pair. The manager pulled out a long piece of cloth with loops at both ends. He placed it in front of the pair and eyed them expectantly. The pair looked at the cloth curiously and up at the manager.
       "Grab an end of the cloth, both of you." Kwangyeon and Kyumin obeyed. "Put it on and tighten it." Again, they obeyed. They put one of their hands through the loop and tightened it at the wrist. The manager nodded satisfactorily.
       "Hyung...what's the purpose of this?" Hanbyul inquired his manager hyung cautiously.
       "Kwangyeon and Kyumin are to keep that on for two weeks. You three will monitor them and make sure neither of them take it off. If either of them take it off, they will be severely punished. Today doesn't count as a day." There were immediate cries of protest.
       "Hyung! Are you crazy? I can't stay tied to this guy! Are you trying to kill us all!?" Kwangyeon had a point. If they had to be tied to each other for two weeks, it would be hell for everyone.
       "I don't like the idea either, pretty boy. Don't think that you're the only one having a hard time with this." Kyumin rolled his eyes at the other boy and turned toward his manager. "Hyung, how will we perform? How will we use the bathroom, change, or wash ourselves?"
       "I'll leave that up to you. You are not to take that off for two weeks. Hanbyul, Hyoseok, Youngjun, I'm relying on you to make sure they don't take that off. Now, I'll be on my way." With that, the manager got up and left ledapple to sort out the problem on their own.
       Kwangyeon and Kyumin eyed each other and got up simultaneously. They walked down the hallway to their rooms. They turned and entered their rooms only to be pulled back into the hallway because of the cloth binding them together. The two glared at each other before sighing.
       "My room or yours?" Kwangyeon looked shocked at the question and Kyumin huffed. "We obviously have to share a room. We can't be in two different rooms because of this thing." Kyumin raised his wrist and Kwangyeon nodded.
       "Hanbyul hyung, can you move your stuff into my room and my stuff into yours?" Hanbyul just nodded in surprise. The two turned and entered Kyumin's room without another word. A few moments later, shouts emanated from the room. The three in the living room groaned.
       "This is going to be a long two weeks." Hyoseok spoke and the other two quickly agreed.