First Problem

THE CURSED

Jaejoong POV

 

 

I open my eyes. I’m in this huge white room,alone. I walked,searching for my parents and Bom. I feel like I saw a woman,so look a like with Bom. I immediately go after her. It’s like,she’s calling me,tempted me. But then I feel I hear Bom voice calling me. That voice,the voice I always love because it always give me a warm and flutter feeling. Suddenly Bom is there,holding my arms,trying to prevent me to go to that woman.

 

“Jae! Jaejoong! Jaejoong!”

 

I open my eyes again. It’s Bom face in front of me. Am I still dreaming?

 

“B-bom....?”

 

“He’s awake doctor!”

 

“I thought I was still dreaming....”

 

“eh? You okay?”

 

“Don’t worry,Miss Bom. His wounds are nothing serious,but he did lose quite a bit of blood. He would be rather weak for a while”

 

“really? Thanks God! I thought you were gonna die” Bom looked at me ready to cry.

 

“I’m fine....now could you please get my bag outside? I want to call my driver”

 

“y-yeah...”

 

BOM POV

 

I go out from the room. We’re in the Kim’s family doctor house. When I called him,the doctor immediately comes and took him to his house. Because I bring my own car,I quickly follow them from behind. I am so affraid he will die and leave me. The thought of losing him sounds so scary to me. Suddenly I heard them talking in the room.

 

“another injury again,Jae?”

 

“relax doctor,it’s just a scratch”

 

“I can understand you,not wanting to make a fuss,if your mom know about this,she would immediately come here and crying all day,but still you have to tell your family...”

 

 

Now that the doctor mentioned it,Jaejoong have scars all over...some of them are old,while others look pretty new. The cursed...Jaejoong has to shoulder that curse....and that girl! That girl who attacked him wasn’t normal. She was probably being influenced by the curse. The curse is just waiting behind his back,and it never stop. Something....that I can’t understand is guiding him towards death......

 

 

“Bom?” Jaejoong voice brought me back to earth again.

 

“y-yes?”

 

“what took you so long?” Jaejoong already dressed up and walked to me.

 

“you already move? The doctor said you lost quite a blood!”

 

“that’s okay,Miss Bom. But he should rest,otherwise,he might get a little feverish”,the doctor comes out too.

 

“I told you I’m fine. Now,where’s my bag?”

 

“ah...here...let me take you home today!” Jaejoong is quite surprised at my words.

 

“well...if you insisted. Wait,you didn’t call my mom right?”

 

“no,I didn’t call her...you said not to make a fuss...”

 

“really?”

 

“yeah...let me get my car first”

 

“wait...doctor,thank you very much” Jaejoong bowes to the doctor,and I immediately do the same.

 

“your welcome. But still,you really should tell your mother. You’re going to tell her it was just a scratch,aren’t you?”

 

“later,doc” Jaejoong just smiled and walk away with me.

 

I can’t help but thinking of Jaejoong act. I wonder if he always does that. Lying....ever since he was little,he take all that cursed thing alone....

 

“hey,Jae,wait here,I’m going to get my car” then I running to the parking lot and immediately go to my car. I can’t hold my tears anymore. Seeing Jaejoong on his vulnerable state,is kinda new for me. He used to be so cold...and distant.

 

“thank you,Bom”

 

“Lord Youngwoong?” Lord Youngwoong appeared in front of me and smile.

 

“thanks to you,it might turned out better than any other time”

 

“no...I was just happy I could help him. I could never do that before. If that dream hadn’t scared me away...I wonder if I could have helped him sooner...”

 

“hm...just like I thought...you are most certainly his fated bride..”

 

“hm?” Suddenly I realize his face is too close to me,and I remember again,that he’s a ghost,I immediately backed away from him.

 


“OKAY!! I think Jaejoong might be angry if I take too long” immediately I pulled my car in front of the house and sound the horn.

 

Jaejoong then walked to my car and quickly sit in the passenger seat. Then he notice that sir Youngwoong is floating between us. He give a annoyed signal to the ghost.

 

“I realize Miss Bom is affraid of us,because of the dreams you had as a young child. But I am,Jaejoong ancestors,with a very similar face like he is too. Is there nothing I can do to accustom you to my presence?”

 

“w-well you’re transparent and that kind of...reinforces the fact that you’re a ghost...so maybe....”

 

“transparent,huh?” suddenly he changed and looked like a real human,and sitting on the back.

 

“how is this? Now,I am closer to a human form,correct?”

 

“what are you guys doing? Hurry drive,Bom,I’m tired” Jaejoong give me an annoyed look too.

 

“I really can’t believe you,what a fox....” I rolled my eyes and then step on the gas.

 

“hey,are you okay with him now?” Jaejoong pointed at sir Youngwoong who sit nicely in the back in his human form.

 

“well....actually it kinda scarier than the other form....”

 

“really? Actually this form does not last long...”

 

“huh?” with a blink of an eye,he vanish like a smoke. I looked at Jaejoong,speechless and pale.

 

“hahahahahahahaha aww....” he let out a laugh,but then he suddenly hold his wound.

 

“are you okay?”

 

“how can I be okay when you make me laugh? It irritates the area where I got hurt”

 

“sorry....hey why don’t you hire a bodyguard?”

 

“I’m not that rich..besides what if he goes crazy like Jessica did back then?”

 

“oh..right”

 

“I knew she had feelings for me,but she was such a calm person that I never thought she would pose as a threat. I guess even the calm ones can be a problem sometimes. It doesn’t seem like the curse can manipulate crowds,so I’ll just stay away from people I don’t know well. Hmm...I never know when something could happen,so I can’t go to places where I don’t know the area well”

 

“don’t you know any martial arts?” I asked him.

 

“nope...never take the dojo lessons”

 

“whoah how can you be so muscular then?!”

 

“it’s not like I can do anything else to protect myself. What about you? I heard you have a black belt in aikido or something?”

 

“you knew it? It’s like a years ago”

 

“well,just wanted to check up on my fiancee”

 

“hmm,yeah my family is rich enough that I could always get kidnapped and be held for ransom...or money. I had a bodyguard until high school. Martial arts was something I needed to learn. Hey...maybe I could be your bodyguard?”

 

“what?”

 

“you got attacked because I left you alone with her,didn’t you?”

 

“it wasn’t your fault,you couldn’t have known,and I just let my guard down”

 

“oh...okay....”

 

“besides,you came for me in the end,right?”

 

“yeah,but I didn’t have to use aikido. It seemed like simply screaming scared her off! Or whatever it was that possesing that girl”

 

“no,don’t turn,go straight” Jaejoong suddenly told me when I’m, ready to take the turn way.

 

“why?”

 

“I want to go to the main house,instead the old house”

 

“eh? But then your mother would know about your wounds”

 

“that’s fine,if she know I got hurt,they’ll just..worry”

 

“but...if I were your mother,I’d want to at least know you’re alright! You shouldn’t keep these things to yourself. Let people worry....it’s better than them not knowing anything....I want you to rely on people more....”

 

“I know that!” suddenly he shout.

 

“I....I guess you do. I’m sorry....”

 

 

Yeah,it wasn’t my place to say those things. He might be my fiance and my friend,but...I don’t want to marry him....right? I used to hate him...but now...the thought of not helping him...it kinda hurt so much....