love?

THE CURSED

It’s been three days since I met with Jaejoong. After our last meeting (that ends up with fighting) I tried so hard to call him, or call his home, but he seems avoid me. I don’t understand. He’s the one that want to marry me, right? He doesn’t need me? But if I’m not around......the curse will atack him again......

 

“Miss? Is there something wrong?”

“huh?” I looked up to our house maid.

“you seems so lost in thought....”

“ah,I’m fine,really. Oh, is there any call from the Kim household?” I asked her and continue eating my breakfast.

“ah about that...it’s....”

“what? Why?”

 

 

 

 

 

“appa!” I rushed toward my father study room.

“why,Bommie-ah?”

“is that true???”

“What?”

“Jaejoong is breaking of the engagement? Is that true appa?” I literally shouting toward my father.

My father let out a deep sigh and walked to me.

“calm down,Bom. Yes, it’s true that he tried to break off the engagement. But, I haven’t give the answer yet”

“No. It can be happening. He’s been asking me for 12 years! There’s no way he give up now!”

 “Bom! Park Bom! Where do you want to go!!”

“Don’t give any answer father! I have to meet that rascal first!!”

 

 

 

I quickly running and find my car. I have to meet with Kim Jaejoong right now.

 

 

 

“where you going?”

“WUAH!!!”

I get startled when seeing one of Jaejoong ancestors ghost sit in the passenger seat.

“don’t startled me, mr. Ghost, I’m driving as you can see and I don’t want to have any accidents right now” I glare at the ghost, but the ghost just smile.

“you’re not affraid?”

“as if” I rolled my eyes.

“you seems in hurry,Park Bom-ssi”

“yeah I was. Your Kim Jaejoong seems to break our engagement this morning. And you know what? I supposed to be happy! But I’m not! Instead I feel worry! See Mr ghost? I’m really really ed up!”

“my name is Jaewon,if you want to know,Miss Bom.  And the worry feelings....are you sure it’s just than that?”

“what do you mean?”

The ghost looked at me and smiled, as if know something.

“maybe it is love”

And then he dissapeared right in time I arrived at the Kim household.

“love?”

 

 

 

Whether it’s love or not, he doesn’t want me get tangled up in his life, but it’s too late for that, Kim Jaejoong. TOO LATE. I let out my phone and called someone.

 

“hello,Mrs. Kim? Ah, it’s me Park Bom”

 

 

 

 

 

 

JAEJOONG HOUSE

THIRD POV

 

“why do you break of the engagement?” Lord Youngwoong came to him in the backyard.

“Lord Youngwoong...I can’t get Bom in danger again...”

“we said we would to tried to protect her”

“yeah,you did. You also promised me your protection as well, but the scars on my body? Your protection is not enough to protect me and you want to protect Bom also?”

Lord Youngwoong looked at Jaejoong and let out a  dissapointed sigh before he's gone.

 

 

“WELL, I’M NOT A LITTLE GIRL ANYMORE”

 

 

“Bom? Why are you here?” Jaejoong seems flustered and shocked.

“I called your mother,and she said you're in tI’m the one who gets to decide what happens to me not you!” Bom run to him and hug him.

“why....you..?”

“I’m not saying this to be mean, but you know I’m stronger than you, right? My family has money, I’ve learned how to protect myself, and the curse didn’t affect me, right? I’ll be fine!”

“H-how can you be so sure? It may not be able to get you,but it knows who you are! You may be okay now,but who knows later? And I can’t forgive myself if something happened to you! Beside, I can found another rich bride” Jaejoong walk away from her.

“then.......WHY DO YOU PICK ME IN FIRST PLACE? Finding someone else is soooooooooooooooooo much easier than hanging out with me and disturb me, and tease me! You may be thinking that I saw this as an obligation, but when I heard about that cursed I got so angry. It’s not fair that you should have to fight alone and be burdened with that weight! I can’t backing up right now,not now, when I’m falling in love with you, you stupid fool!!”  Bom started to attack Jaejoong while crying and shouting.

“you.....you’re in love with me?” Jaejoong asked but Bom still crying so hard in his arms.

Jaejoong hugs her so tight and try to soothe her tears.

“hey,I love you too, you know? Ever since we’re just a little kids,you are the only light in my life. I was thought if I could have you by my side, then I’m not affraid to be the head of the family an fighting the curse”, Jaejoong still hugged her, as if he’s affraid Bom would go in a blink of eye.

Bom break the hug and showing him the jade engagement ring. She proudly wear the ring and smiled to him.

 

“I’m going to be your bride. I will also help fixing the mansion and helps with your father company. And the most important thing is, I’ll break the curse. So you better be ready for this, Kim Jaejoong” Bom pointing out her finger to Jaejoong with her usual style.

“hey,I’ve been ready” Jaejoong hugs her again and this time kissing her forehead.