The Ring pt 2

THE CURSED

 

 

 

 

 

 

I NEED TO SEE YOU. RIGHT NOW. MEET ME AT YOUR COLLEGE LOBBY.

 

 

 

‘nooo....why it won’t come off? Don’t tell me it’s one of the power of Jaejoong ancestors.....’ anxiously I tried to release the ring.

 

 

“why you want to meet me? Miss me that much,eh?” suddenly Jaejoong approach me. He still wearing his lab coat and the glasses.

 

“woahhhhhhhh....” I gawked at him. He’s so cool with glasses!!

 

“why?”

 

“you look really good with glasses and white coat....”

 

“w-what?”

 

“ah..no..that’s not what I meant... The ring! Do something! Jaejoong I don’t want this ring! Please take it back!”

 

“I can’t Bom. Go tell my mom...”

 

“no...it’s not that...it’s.....hiks...hiks...” I started to cry a little. If I remember that this ring is haunted (or whatever it is) I can’t help to cry and shiver.

 

“Bom??”

 

“I’m so scaredddddddddddd........help me.....” I cry again.

 

“let’s go somewhere else,someone  might be think that I’m the guy who made a girl cry..”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jaejoong drag me to a greenhouse in the back of his college building. Because he is majoring in biology and holticulture,this is the greenhouse that he use for the research.

 

“wow it’s a very good greenhouse...”

 

“yeah,I use this for my research,there’s not a lot of people comes here”

 

“all this flower! Do you take care all of those flowers??”

 

“of course...I love them...I love the feelings when they’re grow,where I should grow them,why they are this color...it all fascinates me. If I take care of them,they bloom. They leave seeds and produse a new generation of plants”

 

“Jaejoong-ah......” for that one moment I feel so mesmerized by his figure.

 

“so,what’s wrong with the ring?”

 

I’m so lost in thought of seeing this serious side of Jaejoong,I forget about the ring. I started to shiver again. Yeah the ghosts!

 

“Jaeeeeeeeeeee your ancestors are following meeee!!! In this ringg!!!! Take it off please,take it off!!!” I shoo-ing my hand,trying to let go of the ring,which I know it’s useless.

 

“my ancestors are following you?!”

 

“y-yeah..the ring won’t come off!! I’ve tried like a million times”

 

Jaejoong then hold my ring,and try to take the ring. Amazingly,it’s done so easily. Suddenly,lord Youngwoong is out from the ring. I got shiver again and trying to hold Jaejoong shirt.

 

 “it seems my power cannot hold out against Jaejoong’s skilled hands” he chuckled

 

“Lord Youngwoong....I keep telling you,dont interfere with Bom!” Jaejoong suddenly became very serious.

 

“I cannot....I must make sure she arrives safely as your bride,Jaejoong” lord Youngwoong now floating in front of my face.

 

“I’M SICK OF THIS! I DON’T WANT TO MARRY HIM,BUT I’M ENGAGED ANYWAY! I HATE GHOSTS,BUT THEY KEEP POPPING OUT AT ME! AND JAEJOONG! IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT I’M SUCH A SCAREDY-CAT!” I’m really so sick of all this ghost-cursed things,and suddenly I just yelled at them.

 

“huh?” Jaejoong look at me with a confused face.

 

“hiks.....yeah....you don’t remember? You told me about the curse when we were kids,and then I dreamed you were killed by a scary woman or something. And now...now...I’m so scared of ghosts! I didn’t even remember having that dream until last night!!” I yelled between my sobbing-half-crying.

 

“Bom-ah....Bom....calm down...I’m sorry okay? Sorry for everything...” Jaejoong take my hands and pushing my body towards him. He gently hug me and patted my head.

 

 

 

Suddenly the greenhouse door is open,and comes a blonde pretty girl.

 

“Jaejoong? I’m sorry,were you in the middle of something?” Jaejoong quickly let go of the hug and comes to that girl.

 

“ah no,I just finishing up. What is it Jessica-ssi?”

 

“I bring the lab result of the orchid...would you take a look of it?” The girl named Jessica,happily showing Jaejoong the paper she hold. She was smiling and giggling when Jaejoong praise her and keep smiling at her. Suddenly I felt a small pang in my chest.

 

“the ring is off..now I have to go” I said that and quickly turned away.

 

“Bom....wait...” Jaejoong hold my hand,but I let go his grip and continue walk away.

 

 

‘weird...all of a sudden,I felt like I should leave. I’d never seen Jaejoong make that face before. It felt like someone I didn’t know....’

 

 

“you may wish to watch where you are walking”

 

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice warn me. When I look up,there’s a pillar in front of me.

 

“ah..t-thanks...” I turn my head and I see sir Youngwoong floating.

 

“KYAA!!!” I backed away from him immediately.

 

“you should be accustomed to my presence,right?”

 

“I.....I...I thought I gave that ring b-back...” I searching for the ring only when to find the ring is in my pocket.

 

“I understand your fear,miss Bom. I remember when Jaejoong told you about the curse long time ago. Do you remember what you told him afterwards,miss Bom?”

 

“eh?”

 

I tried to recalled the moments again

 

“it’ll be okay,Jaejoong-ah,I’ll protect you! I promise!”

 

 

 

 

“the dream probably terrified you,right? Because after that,you refused to see Jaejoong,even when you saw him,you would always avoid him. And then after you quit seeing him,he acted like he forgot your promise. But I think you hurt him deeply. He rely to no one,and was raised in fear of his fate. He grew into a strange,young man. And then,it was decided he should marry you,but you keep refusing him. If your bride consistently refused you,you would be moody as well,I think”

 

 

“well,I couldn’t help it....afer I had that dream,it felt like he always carried to this dark aura. It was hard to be around him...”

 

 

“I do not blame you,child,but I ask you to try and understand him. In return,my kind will do their best to not terrify you”

 

 

“I....I don’t know....that Jaejoong were hurting and lonely....he was terrified of his fate...and off all things I didn’t know,that I made him like he is now...I really don’t know him at all...the cold Jaejoong I saw,the serious side of him...all I saw was the little boy I remembered....”

 

 

 

“Youngwoong,Jaejoong is in danger!” suddenly there’s another ghost popping.

 

 

 

“I’ll be there shortly! Miss Bom you came as well!”

 

 

 

 

 

-to be continued-