The destined bride

THE CURSED

 

 

 

 

 

That night at Jaejoong room.

 

“Her power save you. You must have realized it,right?”

 

“maybe it just luck,maybe it just the power of Bom shouting and scared it away”

 

don’t be foolish. She is your fated bride,gifted with a power that can protect you”

 

“that’s just stupid! If there’s such a power and Bom has it....she must be knows about it..she won’t be able to leave me...” Jaejoong said with hurt voice. Lord Youngwoong only looked at him,he know Jaejoong feeling,and how much he loves Bom. He shocked his head and then disappear.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Bom office,tomorrow morning.

 

BOM POV

 

“Bom,can I come in?” Siwon knocked her door.

 

“oh yeah,please come oppa” said Bom while checking on the pile of file in her desk.

 

“about the engagement..” suddenly Siwon mention about the engagement,Bom stopped checking and look at him,a bit confused.

 

“why oppa?”

 

“can’t you break that engagement? You don’t want to marry him,right?”

 

“well....yeah I don’t want to marry him,and I don’t like being forced into anything. And even though he’s rude,and all we do is fight,but.. I think now I see him in  a different light...” Bom thought of Jaejoong problem,how he just want the best for his family,and also about the cursed.

 

“how about I pretend to be your boyfriend?”

 

“eh?”

 

“you can just say you’re dating me. That would help,right?”

 

“oppa,come on,they’d just check up on you and figure it out in a heartbeat” said Bom while giggle.

 

“nah,there goes the smile” Siwon and smiling too.

 

“but thanks,oppa for the offer,hehe”

 

“right,I have to get back to work. Work work work!”

 

“oppa you’re weird!” they both laughing and Siwon goes back to his office.

 

Bom thought about the engagement,and the marriage. She didn’t hate him anymore,in fact now she pity him. Is she just feeling sorry for him? Maybe she have to talk about it with Jaejoong. Bom reached her phone and text him a message.

 

Let’s meet in the Yanghwa bridge,at 3.00 pm? Bom

 

 

 

 

Han River,Yanghwa Bridge.

 

Jaejoong waited for Bom near the Yanghwa bridge. They used to come here a lot when they were kids. Bom already text him,that she would be late because of a meeting. Jaejoong still have some fever from the wound,and he feel a bit dizzy.

 

“Jaejoong?” suddenly he heard Bom voice,he look back and find her smiling.

 

“Bom...”

 

Bom asked him to follow her,and suddenly he feel so empty,and there’s nothing except him and Bom. He walked to her,but she seems so far away.

 

“Jaejoong!!” Bom shouted at him and grabbed his hands.

 

“B-bom?”

 

“Are you crazy?????”

 

“what?”

 

Jaejoong didn’t realize that he already in the river,one step and he would drown to the deep.

 

"w-why I'm here?"

 

“he was tempted...”

 

“Lord youngwoong?!” Jaejoong still shocked looked at his ancestor.

 

“I did not realize that he was being tempted by something. It never happened before.....but the instant you touched him,Miss Bom,the cursed spell broke....”

 

“really? Are you okay Jaejoong-ah?”

 

“y-yes I’m fine...”

 

“it’s just as I thought, Miss Bom you have an ability that will keep Jaejoong from harm. You are.....his destined bride”

 

“I have a power? How? I didn’t do anything”

 

“ignore him,Bom. He doesn’t know what he’s talking about” Jaejoong coldly said and walk to the ground.

 

“when you are near,the evil surrounding Jaejoong keeps it distance. You are the one that suited to protect him. It is fate that you were chosen as his bride”

 

“let’s get out of here Bom” Jaejoong holds Bom hand, and pulled her. He give Lord Youngwoong a glare and then the ghost disappear

.

“o-okay...”

 

“where’s your car?” Jaejoong asked her and Bom showing her car.

 

“I’ll drive!” Bom said when Jaejoong sit in the driver seat.

 

“no,I’ll drive,where’s your key?”

 

“but your wound....”

 

“key” Jaejoong demand,and Bom helplessly nodded.

 

“where are we going?” Bom asked when they’re in car. They’re wet and she affraid Jaejoong might catch a cold.

 

“I don’t know,it’s you who want to meet right?”

 

“ah...yes...hmm let’s get you and me a dry clothes first,then we can go the park near the bridge” Bom asked Jaejoong to pulled over in front of the clothes shop.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“isn’t this too expensive?” Jaejoong whispered when they already at the cashier.

 

“well I can’t wear a cheap sale clothes,beside it’s on me” Bom let out her wallet and give her black card.

 

“I can’t accept anything that nice. Besides you already brought me a change of clothes yesterday when mine got all covere in blood,right? I’ll pay you back”,said Jaejoong when they’re walk to a children park near the bridge.

 

“hey,look,I may not be bragging about the fact that I’m rich,but I’m not going to hide it either. You don’t have to pay me back for a few sets clothing here and there. Besides,why do you think I’m your fiancee? I’m supposed to be bringing money to your family when we married”

 

“when we’re officially married,I won’t worry about it. But for now,I owe you”

 

“so all I have to do is marry you? Let’s do it! Right now!” Bom looked at Jaejoong with such a determination.

 

“why you suddenly want to marry me?”

 

“it’s not just the fate for all the men to die young in your family,but something is murdering them right? If Lord Youngwoong right,if I’m around you,you’ll be safe right? If I marry you,will you be able to avoid the curse?”

 

“we can’t say for sure,don’t be stupid” Jaejoong walked faster from Bom.

 

“but everyone else has been trying to push me into aggreing to it for ages! Even you!” Bom hold Jaejoong hand,and make him stop. He looked at her.

 

“I wasn’t pushing you! And I don’t want to force you to do anything!”

 

“But......if I don’t marry you,won’t you die?”

 

“I don’t want you to feel that you’re obligated to me or feel pity to me”

 

“I won’t leave.....I’m tired of running! I already left you once,I’m not doing it again!”

 

“right now,you feel like you have to marry me....so you can keep me safe...but I don’t need your help” Jaejoong let out Bom grip and walked away,leaving her alone.

 

“Jaejoong you fool..........” Bom try to hold out her tears.