J

THE CURSED

p.s: *blue* is Bom mind-talking :D

 

 

 

 

“young lady,we received the bouquet flower again this morning” one of the maid,with the help of butler Lee,put the bouquet flower in Bom room. The room itself already full with all the flower bouquet.

 

“what? Let me see the card” Bom took the card from the sender. The card itself,is being put on one red rose,between all the white rose bouquet.

 

‘To Bom,happy birthday! With love,J’

 

“aishhhh that bastard!!” angrily Bom stomped her legs and rushed out.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Why are you always disturbing me!?” Bom yelling to a younger guy in front of her.


“disturb? It was a sincere gesture to wish my big sister,Bommie,a happy 26nd birthday” the younger guy still backfacing her,too absorbed with his doing.


“what? That’s not the kind of present you’d give to a ‘big sister’!”


“really? Hm...what if...it’s from your ‘fiancee’?” The younger guy took one of the flower which he’s arranged before,and slipped it to Bom’s ear.


“don’t joke with me,Kim Jaejoong. I don’t consider you as my fiance! Just because our family wanted that way,it doesn’t mean anything. We live in modern times now!”


“modern...old times...what the difference? It’s more common than you would think. Your family has a lot of money,but not social status. My family has a well-known name but no money. Both families are trying to get what they need by betrothing us to each other. People hire matchmakers for things like this all the time. Our families want it. What we want comes second. It happens all the time.”


“he’s right,Bom-ah”


“f-father? Why are you here?”


“oh,Jaejoong mom invite me to dinner. We will have a nice family dinner together,right,Mrs. Kim?”


“of course! Bom-ah,you already grow to a very beautiful young lady. You’re everything we could ask for in a bride! And the most important thing is,I love you more than anything in the world! Please marry to our family!”


“Ma’am,I appreciate how honest you are with me,but...”


“No,but,Bommie,remember,if your partner meets the qualifications,you will have a happy marriage. You can’t gamble the rest of your life on love!” Bom’s father stopping her words. She tried to argue back,but Jaejoong hands stopped her.


“come on,the food already cold,let’s eat first,and argue later” Jaejoong suddenly said that,and everyone,including Bom,goes to the dining room. Bom still cursed-whispered,and Jaejoong just look at her and smirk.


“so when they’re got married,of course I wanted Jaejoong to take care the company. So then maybe I can rest in home,watching our grandchild,hahaha” said Bom’s father.


“oohh grandchild! It would be nice to have one,right Jaejoongie? Jaejoong will soon graduate from college,then maybe we can settle the wedding! ” Jaejoong mother happily saying while eat the dessert.


“of course mom” Jaejoong smiled sweetly.


‘wah this guy is really a fox,in front of my father,he acted like an angel! Thanks God,they didn’t know your true nature’


“so when the wedding date would be? Ah at first,we should make a engagement party to tell the world,that the Kim’s family and Park’s family is now being united in a marriage!”


“I’m sorry,Mrs. Kim,but I don’t want to marry him...”


“Bom!”


“father,listen to me,I only want to marry someone I loved! Besides,this guy,I would never marry him! He’s mean,cold,and don’t always said the nice thing to other people,sorry Mrs. Kim,but it’s true. And,father,you already have me to take care the business,why you want a college kid do that? I always do what you want me to do,but not this. I’m out”, with that Bom put her napkin and ready to go but Jaejoong suddenly grip her hand,


“calm down,you’re the one who making a big fuss over it. Mom,she has no concept the fact that she’ getting married,she’s stubborn,rude,and ill-tempered,would it be okay to someone like her marry me?”


“of course! Park Bom is the only woman that I allowed my son to marry! There’s no other woman!” Jaejoong mother cheekily said while smiling.


“there it said...you should just give up..” Jaejoong said to Bom and smirking.


“haishh...no way I would give up!” then Bom immediately goes out while stomping her foot.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

That night,in Bom house,she comes to her father study room. She knew her father still mad because of the dinner incidents in Woobin house. Her father is busily checking the pile of documents,probably from the company.


“appa....” she called her father.


“what is it,Bom-ah? You still don’t sleep?” Bom’s father looking at her tiredly. Bom shocked her head,and then backhug her father.


“appa...are you tired? You’re not going to sleep? You can finish all of these tomorrow at the office. I’ll help you”


“no,I only have a few things to checked,then I’ll go to sleep. It’s already midnight,hurry and go to sleep Bommie”


“appa....”


“hm?”


“I don’t love Jaejoong.....can I mary without love? Do you love mom when you’re married?”


“your mom....it was an arrangement marriage too....for the first time I appreciate her,and the appreciation grew to respect,and respect grew to like,and like, grew to love. So,I’m sure you’ll love Jaejoong,you and him is such a couple when you’re kid,remember?”


“but we’re not kid anymore,dad...” Bom tighten her hug and let out a heavy sighed.


“you know...I could always break off the engagement for you,sweetheart,is that really what you want?”


“no....I don’t know appa.. I’m confused..... I like him,but I think it’s not enough for me to marry him...he’s so cold towards me....”


“sshhh don’t think about it anymore,just go to sleep,okay?”


“okay appa....good night..” Bom kiss her father forehead,and goes out.