CURSE

THE CURSED

*the italic&bold words is the ghosts words*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘it does not matter. Will you, or will you not? Will you, or will you not? Will you, or will you not?’

 

 

 

 

That voices asking again. But now it seems more than one people speak. Their voices piercing through my ears, and it feels like it echoed through my mind. I’m so affraid I think I could pee in my pants.

 

“no....Jaejoong help me...” I cried and sobs,couldn’t dare open my eyes. Suddenly I heard a familiar voice and a loud bang from the door.

 

“STOP IT!!! I thought I said to leave Bom alone!” Jaejoong comes to me in hurry after opened the door harshly.

 

“Jaejoong.....?”

 

“are you alright?” he asked me with a very gentle voice. I rushed and hugged him, and cried on his shoulder.

 

 

“I’m affraid....I’m so affraid....” I must look like a total mess right now,with my make up smudged all over my face. He patted my head,trying to make me calm again. He look at the room,like seeing anything in the air. Suddenly I saw a shadow,so many white shadow lingering on the room. Lying like a thin air,and it all floating around us. The light is on again,so I can see the shadow clearly. It looks like a human shadow,but it’s not like in perfect form.

 

“how could you guys.....scaring her,trying to bully her...aren’t you all ashamed of yourself?” he yelled to those shadows.


 

Suddenly,there’s one shadow with a perfect human form,comes to us. He looked like Jaejoong,only with longer and dark hair. He also wearing a old korean clothes.

 

 

calm down,Jaejoong. They only worried about the clan and your future. Forgive their recklessness”, The man shadow is speaking to Jaejoong.

 

“Sir Youngwoong...” Jaejoong bow his head,tried to show some respect to him.

 

Wait.......now that I think about it. All those shadows....ARE THEY A GHOST????

 

“w-w-wait....are they a g-g-ghost????” I asked Jaejoong,my hands still gripped his shirt.

 

ah,Miss Bom,don’t be affraid. We are Jaejoong’s ancestors. We were once headed the family”

 

“what..?” I still confused,and then I looked at Jaejoong,demanded him to show me some explanation.

 

“you guys....what are you thinking,showing yourselves to Bom? Look Bom,you know that my father took my mother’s name when they got married,right?”

 

“y-yeah...”

 

“did you know that my grandfather did the same thing?”

 

“I think I heard something like that...”

 

“there aren’t often any sons born into the family. To make things worse,the few that come tend to die young.”

 

“eh..?”

 

“my uncle,died of an illness as a baby. My grandmother younger brother too,died in a accident. And also my late grand-grandfather too. All died in accidents as well.”

 

“why...did these things keep happening to your family?”

 

“no one knows. We think it’s a curse or jinx of some kind,but we don’t know who cast it or why.”

 

“a curse?”

 

 

“we all here is the sons of the Kim lineage,we were cursed to die young. We stick around,to try and protect any sons born from the curse. But our powers are limited,we have ben unsuccesful so far. Jaejoong is the first son born in three generations. We must keep him safe. Some of us,the impatient one,were very rude to you,Miss Bom. I must aplogize for them”, Sir Youngwoong said it to me and bowing his head.

 

 

“wait.....the son from the family...does that mean,that you’re going to....” I looked at Jaejoong,unable to finish my words. But he just smiled.

 

“you know...they’re just nervous. They all moved with me,here,when I went to college,so that I’d never be alone. They’re trying their hardest to keep me safe. The reason they’re so pushy about the marriage...is because they want someone to continue the family line..”

 

“but they love you,right..? I understand their actions”

 

“I know...they love me more than anything,so I owe them,for keeping me alive all this time. I need to get married,be the family head,and give an heir.”

 

“soo...you weren’t just going along with it...”

 

“what do you mean?”

 

“I thought you were just getting married because you had nothing better to do,but that wasn’t it. So you actually decided to do this.....But that doesn’t change my opinion. I don’t want to be forced into a marriage.”

 

 

“I know that..” he said it while trying to calmed the shadows with his hand gesture,

 

“you’d rather die than be forced into anything. I choose you as my bride of my own free will,so...I don’t want you to be forced into anything. I want you to decide to marry me on your own. But...can you at least think about it? Or just stop opposing it so strongly,please?”

 

 

 

we ask of you as well..please marry into the familySir Youngwoong suddenly already in front of my face.

 

 

“Kya!” I startled and grip Jaejoong shirt again.

 

“leave her alone. I thought I said not to bother her until she actually marries me”,Jaejoong suddenly protect me,and stands in front of me and all the shadows.

 

my,my,the newest family head is a difficult little boy,isn’t he? Farewell,Miss Bom. We hope for a favorable answer, with a chuckle,Sir Youngwoong and all those shadows disappear from us.

 

 

“t-t-they just disappeared......ha...ha..”

 

Jaejoong just  look at my pale face. He knew that I hate ghost so much.

 

“well,because they have no bodies,fool”

 

“ya! Who’s the one you called fool!” I smacked his shoulder. He laugh and then suddenly hold my hand.

 

“You know...we used to hold hands like this all time,when we’re a kids. Right?” I said that and he nodded. He guiding me out from the room.

 

“Our parents set all this up,and it would be too much of a pain to refuse or look for someone else,so you picked me right?” I asked him.

 

“well....”

 

“hey....am I the best choice?”

 

“what do you mean?” Jaejoong suddenly turn his face on me.

 

“look..I’ve been with you since forever,and all we do is fight! And you know,’producing and heir’...pffttt I can’t even imagine kissing you!”

 

 

Suddenly,Jaejoong pulled my hand and my body closer to him. His face is in front of me,and he give me the look,I never saw before.

 

 

“really? Well,I can imagine it,ever since we were little,I’ve thought about marrying you.......and kissing you........”

 

Suddenly he pulled my face,and then attacked my lips. The kiss started slow,and I try to push him,but he grip my hands and my body,so I can’t move.

 

 

“w-wait....Jaejoong!” I finally be able to release my hands and then push him.

 

 

“see? The details don’t matter. But don’t you take the 12 years I’ve planned on marrying you,and treat it like it’s nothing. You may be stubborn,impulsive, and rude, but you’re my future bride,got that?”

 

“YA! Kim Jaejoong!!!!” I shout at him,but he just walk away and leave me alone.

 

 

 

 

It feels....like I’m getting roped into this marriage,whether I like it or no. But that....was only the beginning. The next morning,I find one red rose in front of my room door,with a card,said ‘I’m sorry’.