The Ring

THE CURSED

 

*short update for you all :D and this is Sir Youngwoong (one of Jaejoong ancestor) picture. Actually it's Jaejoong picture from Dr. Jin and Jackal is coming. I just think that might be helping you guys figuring out one of the ghost face kkkk*

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

BOM POV

 

'Hmmm....this is a very good one indeed...' I still looking at the engagement ring. Jaejoong mom knows I'm very weak with jade. It's my favourite stone!

 

Suddenly I remember what happened Jaejoong kiss. Ugh I keep mad even when he’s already said sorry. Yeah he’s not a bad guy,he’s been helping me since we were kids,but we’re not a kid anymore!

 

“Hmm...I just wish he would say to me in person rather than a flower...”

 

“so that’s why you’re so mad at him before?”

 

“yes! Exactly! Eh,WHATTTTT????” suddenly sir Youngwoong,one of Jaejoong ancestor floating around me.

 

“No need to be so flustered. You already met me right?”

 

“y-y-yess.....w-w-why you’re even here?”

 

“well,the stone in that ring has been in the family for generations. We’re bonded to in. Using that,we can be by your side as well,as by Jaejoong. Normally we’re bonded to the Kim family,bot now we can go somewhere else. The ring is very covenient,now,we can protect you as well”

 

“p-p-protect m-me? W-why?” I still stuttered. I can help it even when he’s the ghost of Jaejoong ancestors (and he looked a like Jaejoong very much),but see a shadow in human form floating in the air,and talking to you as well is one scary thing indeed!

 

“you are the one who will give birth to the future heir,so we must guard you as well”

 

“n-no t-t-thanks...... I don’t need you guys help o-okay?”

 

“why your body tremble? Am I too scary? Even you don’t want us to protect you,it’s inevitable,that ring still bonded to us. You can't even take off the ring”

 

“nooooooooooooo.......go awayyyyyyy!!!” half whispered I try to shoo him and covering my ears and shut my eyes.

 

“Bom......”

 

Suddenly he’s behind me,talking-almost whisper to my ear,

 

“You are fated to be Jaejoong’s bride. Surrender yourself to destiny”

 

Then he goes back to the ring,leaving a thin smoke around me.

 

“HA...HA...HA...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”

 

“Bom are you okay???” rushing Chaerin comes to my office.

 

“No I’m not!!!!! Just wait you Kim Jaejoong!!!!!”

 

Quickly I take my clutch,and goes out. Oh Kim Jaejoong,you are so gonna die right now!!!