Whisper

THE CURSED

BOM POV

 

 

Tomorrow morning,when I’m ready to go to work,suddenly a pair of hands stop me from entering my car. I looked up,it’s Jaejoong. He look at me with his usual cold face,and then dragging me to his car. He goes in and sit in the driver seat.


“Kim Jaejoong!! What are you---”


“key”


“w-what?”


“your car key. We need to go and talk about our marriage”


“Ya!!”


“aish hurry up!!” Jaejoong voice startled me. Hesitate,I give him the key.


“where are we going?” I asked when we already in the road. But he still ignored me,but then he started speak,


“you know,maybe I’m younger than you by 3 years,and still in college,who’s not even a business college,but I already take care my father company since I was 17,so you’re wrong if I don’t know anything about business. And about being cold,I’m not cold at all to you,I always give you a presents. So what’s your excuse anymore to not marrying me? It’s invalid”


“that! That! Y-O-U A-R-E SO ANNOYING! You always said something to annoyed me,and you always look at me with your cold face and smirk! I hate that! And you think the presents is the way to say I love you? That’s why I don’t want to marry you! I want to marry someone that I love,and then he loves me back. Not just the expensive presents!” Jaejoong didn’t said anything,and then we both stop to talked.


“we’re here..” suddenly we’re in the big old house yard. The Kim’s family old house. It’s being passed down through the generations,since the Joseon dynasty.


“why we’re here? A-ack!” harshly Jaejoong opened my door,and pulling my hands,“Ya!! I’m still older than you! Have some respect!” but Jaejoong still quiet.


“let’s talk here. It’s quiet,because there only a few maids here. I used this house now because it’s near from the school. And then,when we get married,we’ll be living here of course”


“w-what? Didn’t I said I don’t want to marry---“


“you never learn,do you? You think you can go up against this,when both of our parents want it so much? You’ve been resisting it for 12 years,aren’t you ready for give up?”


“of course not! Being forced into something against my will! I will never give up! At least I got them to put off the wedding,so I can make a solid decision without being rushed”


“good point” Jaejoong smiled to me. Wait,is my heart start beating?


“hey....this house is quite big....it’s kinda scary...” I pulled his back shirt. The almost empty house,and the old wood floor,which always make a scary noises everytime we walk upon them.


“it’s just and old and big house,don’t worry. You’re stubborn like hell,but still scared so easily” he laughed at me.


“no,I’m not!” I smacked his shoulder. When he laugh like that, I feel like we’re kids again.


He let out a little laugh, “I will get some drinks,wait here..” then he leaves me alone in the living room.


“wa-wait,Kim Jaejoong! Don’t leave me....I’m affraid.....” I said almost whispering. But,Jaejoong already goes out to the kitchen. I always hate this house since we were a child. I hate ghost,and this house always bring a scary feeling to me.


I feel someone’s watching me. Ah,no it must be just my imagination,I can’t get scared over my imagination! Suddenly I heard a soft whisper,

 


‘ooohh so she’s the new bride of Kim’s family?’

 

‘she seems so strongwilled,that’s good....’


‘yeah that’s good....this child could protect young master from the curse...’


‘ah the curse....’


‘yeah...the curse who make us all die....’


‘yeah the curse....’

 

“W-who is that?? What curse?? YA!!! Who are you! Show yourself!” I opened a door near me. But I found nothing. It’s just a big bedroom.


“wait....no one’s here?”

 


Suddenly there’s giggling sound outside. Even though I’m affraid,I hates to sit here and not knowing anything. Besides,I’m curious with what that voices means. I follow the whisper and the giggling sound,and running through the hall. Then,I comes to a big old room,but suddenly the door is closed by itself. I tried to open it,but it’s locked!

 

 


“no...no...open out!!!!!!! Someoneeeee,let me out!!!! Open the door!!!!” I banged the door,and I scream and try to get some help. Then, the light suddenly is off by itself.

 


‘we will not..unless you agreed to marry into the Kim family,we will not let you go. You can’t get out of here. If you refuse,you will stay down here,forever....’

 


That whisper again!

 


“no!!!! w—why are you doing this...? Who are you?!!!!” scared,I started to cried a little.

 

 


‘it does not matter. Will you, or will you not? Will you, or will you not? Will you, or will you not?’