Dream

THE CURSED

*there's some changes,I made Siwon as Bom attorney and Chaerin as Bom secretary* :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Bom-ah.....people say I might die...” a little boy is crying in front of the little girl.

“eh? die? Why?”

“I don’t know. I think that in my family boys tend to die young”

“eh.....no....” suddenly the everything is black out.

“Jaejoong...?”

But then she saw a shadow in a female form trying to kill the boy,but then the little boy change into older Jaejoong. Jaejoong tried to let go from the shadow grip. The shadow is smiling towards her,and then they’re all vanished.

“JAEJOONG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“wow your face is looked like a total mess..” Chaerin handed her a coffee and a file paper at the office.

 

“not now Chae...”

 

“what happened?”

 

“I don’t have much sleep last night” Bom sighed and sipped her coffee.

 

“why? Do you have some trouble with your ‘fiancee’?” Chaerin laughed.

 

“I don’t even wanna think about it”

 

“Hey Bom...” Suddenly Siwon,Bom attorney comes.

 

“oh hey oppa”

 

“the file you want me to checked is done,maybe you want to look at it again?”

 

“oh yeah,yeah,let’s talk about that oppa” Bom signaled him to stay. Chaerin then excuse herself and go back to her desk.

 

“so......what fiancee?” Siwon ask when they’re already in Bom office.

 

“what?”

 

“I heard you and Chae talking about a fiancee?”

 

“oh....yeah” Bom halfheartedly answer while looking at the papers. She still thinking about her dream last night. She somehow remember that when she’s little,Jaejoong also told her that he’s gonna die young,and then she dream the same scene,a shadow that trying to kill Jaejoong. Maybe the reason why she’s so bad with ghost and stories like that because of that? But why she forget it?

 

‘was it so scary that I blocked out the memory?’

 

 

 

“Bom...? Hey...do you hear what I’m saying?” suddenly Siwon voice surprised her. His face already in front of Bom face.

 

“oh...sorry I must lost in my thoughts. What do you say again,oppa?”

 

“Are you sick? Should I get you the medicine?”

 

“no...I’m not sick. I’m fine,oppa”

 

“I was saying that I don’t know you ever had any fiancee? You never told me”

 

“that beca---“

 

“maybe because she thinks you’re not really important in her life,so she didn’t feel the need to told you”

 

“Jae! Why you’re here?”

 

Jaejoong standing in front of the door,while Chaerin look at Bom with a sorry face.

 

“Sorry Bom,I already told him that you’re having a meeting,but he resist...”

 

“that’s okay Chae” Bom smiled at Chaerin.

 

“meeting huh?”

 

“Jae. I asked you. What are you doing here? I thought you’re in school”

 

“hm...you never introduced me this handsome fellow,Bom” Jaejoong looked at Siwon with a arrogant glare. Bom sighed at Jaejoong childish behaviour.

 

“Jae,he’s my attorney,Choi Siwon”

 

“Bom do you know this jerk?” Siwon asked her.

 

“oh he’s my—“

 

“THIS jerk is her fiancee” Jaejoong stood up between Bom and Siwon.

 

“FIANCEEE??? KYAAAA SINCE WHENNN?” Suddenly Dara and Minzy is in her office.

 

“guys??? Did you knock first?” Bom glared at the two of them.

 

“well,we did,but you guys seems didn’t heared it. We bring the files from the cosmetic company” Dara said innocently. The truth is,they both,with Chaerin is eavesdropping from the outside.

 

“Chaerin!!!!!”

 

“Yeah,Bom?” rushed,Chae comes in too.

 

“cancel my appointment today,I have some stuff to do. Jaejoong! COME WITH ME!” Bom then pull jaejoong hand,and quickly get him out from the office.

 

 

 

“why are you doing that???” Bom madly asked when they’re in the company rooftop.

 

“what? I just telling the truth”

 

“you said you’d wait for me to decide! I’m not deciding to marry you!”

 

“I said,I’d wait on the marriage. We’re still engaged”

 

“YOU!”

 

But then Jaejoong,take Bom left hand,and put a ring on her finger.

 

“w-what is this?”

 

“an engagement ring”

 

“WHAT??” Bom try to pull out the ring.

 

“be careful,it’s a real jade. And it’s made over 100 years ago. One of the most precious jewels in my family storehouse. My mother insisted you wear that”

 

“Mrs Kim? Oh,dear...” Bom look at the ring. The ring is great and must be expensive too. She surprised herself how the ring is so fit in her finger.

 

“I told her you’d hate it,but....” Jaejoong sensed someone is watching over them,”it looks like we need a visible sign of what binds us.” Jaejoong face suddenly comes near Bom.

 

“Ya!”

 

“that’s all I came for. Now I have to go..” Jaejoong quickly leave Bom and go.

 

“hey....Jaejoong!! haishhhhhhhhh that guy!”

 

 

 

 

“omg is it a real jade??” Suddenly Dara comes to her

 

“it’s so gorgeous!!!” Minzy added

 

“very pretty one,Bom!” Chaerin take a look at the ring

 

 

“you’ve been watching over us? Guyssss....” Bom shocked her head,cannot believe on her friends action.

 

“Bom....” Siwon comes after her.

 

“Oppa....”

 

“if he’s giving you trouble,I can—“

 

“no,it’s okay. I’m fine. Jaejoong might be a bit annoying,but he’s not a bad guy. Guys,let’s get back to work,or I’ll cut off your payment” Bom laugh at her friends expression. She smiled at Siwon,and he smile back at her too.