Something a little different...02

Something a little different...

 

If only I could hold you once
I wish you were my lover for just a moment
Please, please, please I pray
Us, us, us, us together, together
 
I'm sorry
That night wasn't lonely
For some reason there's nothing different to the usual
But the spot I prepared so beautifully for you doesn't look that happy
Not even a word, But it's okay dear
It doesn't bother me, I'm happy we're together
Don't worry anymore
I'll stay by your side and protect you forever
 
Seunghyun remained seated at that table, watching still, seeing Ji's figure dissapear out into the back yard along with his phone. He sighed heavily, leaning back into his seat, and ran a hand through his dark hair, straightening his blazer jacket. This night, was turning into an odd night indeed, and it was only 11:36pm! He had planned on coming here, as he usually did every Friday evening, but usually, no one in this bar gave him a second look, and now there was this stranger talking to him. Definatly a strange night!
 
Seunghyun decided to knock back the rest of that purple wine in his glass out of sheer boredom, shuddering some as he still wasn't used to the taste of it. He pouted, thinking on things. How long could one be on the phone for? Ji Yong was surely taking his time. Seunghyun stood up from his seat, with all intentions of going out into the back garden of the bar to see if the other was alright. He pushed through a large group in the corner near the door, and then walked out into the backyard. His dark eyes searched the patio for the blonde, and frowned, seeing no sight of him.

A scuffle nearby in a quiet corner grabbed his attention, though, and Seunghyun's eyes widened when he saw JiYong with his arms around a teen no younger than eighteen, and Seunghyun backed himself into a wall in fright. Big mistake, that wall was. JiYong ripped his jaw out of the teen, and chucked his form to the ground like a piece of litter, wiping the blood off his mouth with the back of his hand. He blinked his yellowing eyes back to their dark, soft orbs, and looked at Seunghyun as if to say 'you're next' - but he played it cool for now, even though his cover had been blown.
 
"You...you tricked me..." Seunghyun breathed, stunned at what he'd just seen.
 
JiYong blinked oh so innocently, approaching him, wiping a red stain that tinted his blonde fringe. "No I didn't...I was on the phone, that brat just tried to rob me of it..so I..took a bite.." He retaliated playfully.
 
"but..I thought that.." Seunghyun uttered, his mind all over the place right now. 
 
JiYong walked right up to him, and placed a hand over Seunghyun's mouth, his eyes looking right at the biggest veins in his neck, knowing where all the 'hotspots' were for a vampire. He was playing a dangerous game, and JiYong knew how much he loved playing with his food. Seunghyun growled some as he was silenced, struggling to speak over the hand on his mouth. His chances of escaping were well beyond him now.
 
 JiYong pulled his hand off the other's mouth, both of them moving to grip Seunghyun's wrists. He leant in until their noses touched, and JiYong pressed a kiss to his lips, his canines fully extended to the point where Seunghyun might be able to feel them. "You know...i always get what I want..How could I turn down this chance tonight..?" He asked softly, biting Seunghyun's lower lip.
 
 The bloodlust was driving him mad, and JiYong knew he was about to break his number one 'golden rule'. He'd never 'turned' anyone in his life, but his self control was in pieces now, and as before this man was 'perfect'. 
 
Seunghyun's cheeks had flushed out, his heart racing hard, knowing he needed to get the hell out of there, but JiYong's strength was incredible, he could hardly move. He found himself succumbing, melting, almost, and tentativly kissed back, his body relaxing from its tense state there against the wall.

"Seunghyun...don't let me kill you..." JiYong spoke, giving him a suttle warning, before clamping his jaw right into that smooth, flawless skin.
 
 A cry of pain escaped Seunghyun's lips, his finger's clawing, struggling within JiYong's grasp. JiYong drove his jaw in deeper, just near Seunghyun's shoulder, pulling and pulling that blood into him and down his throat. JiYong closed his eyes, moving his hand up to tangle into Seunghyun's hair, messing it up. The blood, tasted incredible, and it was definatly worth all that struggle and self control over. 
 
Seunghyun found his struggles were in vain. His legs felt like lead, and he was beginning to get dizzy, those legs giving out under him, he felt himself slump down, pulling JiYong down with him until he was on the floor. His eyes burned with tears not only from pain, but fear of what was going to happen to him, and he was desperatly trying to think of the films he'd seen, the one's where the vampire's died..somehow..it was so hard to think right now!
 
JiYong pulled away momentarily, his eyes that horrid yellow again, and he wiped Seunghyun's sweaty hair off his forehead. JiYong blinked, seeing he was a bit dazed and clearly 'out of it', and now he knew what he had to do..if he wanted to do it..