Something a little different 07 - A dream within a dream..

Something a little different...

 

Ji shivered frantically as rain pelted his fragile body, the cold still getting under his bones. It was icy for this time of year, and he ran home quickly. It wasn't home he wanted to be at right now, but he had to get back before suspicions arose. He had been out, in secret, to see his friends...just one small glance, or even a 'hello' wouldn't do any harm, and his mission had been successful. He crept out of the mansion whilst his sire, Noir had been doing some work in the study, pouring over old books like he usually did in the evenings. He had paid no attention to GD, or his whereabouts, and Ji had crept out of the house unknowingly. GD shivered, his black hair sticking to his face as cold fingers turned the house key in the lock, which he'd nicked off the landing's bookshelf, and he quickly let himself in. The place was quiet, and Ji sighed in relief. Hopefully Noir would not have noticed if he could just change his clothes, and dry off as fast as possible. GD bounded quietly into the huge lounge, the heat of the fire warming his chilly body up, and he grabbed his hoody he'd left on the side, stripping out of his shirt, tugging it on. The bottom half of him wasn't so bad, the top half he looked like a drowned rat. He began to softly sing to himself, happy that he was about to get away with his sneaky little plan, when he felt a draught behind him. 
 
"And just where do you think you've been?" Noir's dark silky voice spoke.
 
JiYong turned around sharply, staring right into his sire's gaze. "I.....I...." He could hardly get his words out. 
 
"I turn my back for one moment, ONE moment, and you're gone! Don't you know the rules of the household, Ji Yong...?" Noir spoke down at him. Oh boy. This was trouble comin'.
 
"I know the rules...I know them..but I just..." JiYong mumbled out, his gaze glancing downward. "I just wanted to see my friends again...So I went..and I saw them..I could control my bloodlust, I swear! I'm getting better at it..I dream to see them again..don't you know how much it hurts to do that?" JiYong spoke, hoping he could persuade his sire he was in control. 
 
Noir's eyes burnt with a rage at this, and a hand rose to strike GD on the jaw, causing Ji to yelp and stumble back. Noir wiped his grey hair from his cheek, and grabbed onto his wrist tightly, so tight, Ji swore it was going to fracture. 
 
"You are not to leave this house..not until I say you are ready.."Noir told him firmly.
 
"I-I'm sorry..." JiYong mumbled again, his happy mannerism crushed instantly. "I won't leave the house again.." He added.
 
Noir just nodded, and ran a hand through JiYong's soggy hair, before leaning in to press their lips together. "Good boy..." He spoke softly, biting JiYong's lower lip, making it bleed, before the blood up, causing a yelp to come from Ji's lip. 
 
JiYong couldn't help but melt into that kiss, despite the scolding, and he clung onto Noir's shirt, returning the kiss because he didn't know any better. Tears fell from his eyes softly, having been hopefull of things, but he was trapped in a vicious circle, one he couldn't escape from. 
 
Unless.. 
 
It was a risk, but....
 
JiYong pushed away from Noir's chest, before he leant in close "Don't leave me...." He spoke softly, forcefully clamping his teeth into Noir's wrist, feeling hot blood gushing out. Noir screamed in a sudden fright, and a hand tangled itself into Ji's hair, ripping his jaw out of his wrist. 
 
 
"Why you little brat!" He exclaimed, his fist meeting Ji's jaw again. The impact was harder this time, and when it hit, it jogged JiYong out of his dream. 
 
He woke with a start to the sound of thunder rippling the skies outside the apartment, and he sat up sharply, looking around with frightened eyes to make sure he was in the right apartment. 
 
It was just a dream.....
 
...just a dream.