Something a little different...09 - A young Prince..

Something a little different...

 

"Ji...you know I would do anything as long as you were happy, and safe..this Noir sounds like dirty work.." Seunghyung spoke quietly...
 
Ji blinked up, having at this moment nuzzled himself right into Hyung's chest. Their eyes met for a brief moment, before Ji looked away, his eyes seeming to regain their cold-ness, and he reached out to pull on his pink sweater he'd left on the nightstand. The 'wall's' Ji had put up around himself were cracking slowly, and he willed that blush back down on his cheeks once more. 
 
He turned away, feeling a sudden horrid presense in the apartment, causing him to clench up, and tense. "Hyung...you need to stay in here..." JiYong warned, suddenly locking the door. "Please...please just stay there.." He pleaded, a gasp frightening his lips as the presence made itself known with a voice.
 
"Out playing with your food, again, Kwon, Ji Yong..?" Noir stood there clear as day. His long grey hair was fixed into a perfect fishtai lbraid that hung elegantly over his left shoulder, his eyes, one dark, the other, blood red. His skin was just as pale as Ji's, a scar running from the corner of his outer eyelid, to his temple, skimming his hairline.
 
Ji tensed up, clenching his fist.He knew what and who was coming. Enough was enough..no more running. He was ready to face his past. It stood right there. 
 
"No...I wanted him, this time.." JiYong replied firmly, backing himself into a wall, the same way his Hyung had done previously. 
 
"You're just like a child in a candy shop...never able to choose, but to try everything..spoilt.." Noir spoke. "So, were is the lucky young man?" He asked, touching the bruise on Ji's face.
 
"I'm not telling you...I know you..you'll just hurt him..then you'll blame me, but its not going to happen again.." Ji told him, pulling away sharply.
 
Seunghyun could hear everything going on outside. He could FEEL the man's presence, the aura he gave off sickened him. JiYong was right about everything.
 
"Not this time...I came back..to see you.." Noir spoke, approaching him. "Come back with me, JiYong...things are better now..come back to the house..this place is hardly fitting for a young prince.." 
 
"You'll never change..I'm happy here with my...child." JiYong spoke, not wanting him to learn of Seunghyun's name.
 
Noir growled under his breath "You could always...bring him with us..perhaps?"
 
"and let him suffer as I did? Forget it...just get out.." JiYong spoke, and shoved Noir away from him. "GET OUT!!" His body tensed, from fear.
 
"As you wish...your majesty.." Noir spoke. He turned his back, suddenly moving to pin JiYong to the wall. 
 
They struggled for a few moments, JiYong tried to wrestle his sire to the ground, but Noir had the upper hand in being his sire, and had him down on his back, pinning him. His fangs emerged, and his jaw clamped down onto JiYongs bare shoulder. He could SMELL the other's touch on him, it smelt so nice, it spurred him on. JiYong cried out aloud, a scar from long ago ripped open once more. He felt light headed, and tear's welled in his eyes. It was like..it was happening..all over again.. 
 
"Please....no..." Jiyong heard commotion as Hyung was trying to break the door off its hinges, and Noir looked down at him. 
 
"You were always so weak...pity...I did miss the taste of you, though..so I suppose it was worth the visit..." Noir smirked down at him.
 
JiYong's eyes were a horrible yellow, and he was crying red tears, blacking as Noir vanished into the night..