Something a little different...04 - "The rules"

Something a little different...

 

Note - Crazy what the 'Inception' OST does to you! Anyone recognise the code GD uses either? Anyway, here you are! - 
 
************************************************************************************
 
 
In a matter of moments, JiYong had a firm grip on Seunghyun's wrist, leading him out the back door of the bar's patio garden, and out into the lifeless streets of the morning. JiYong looked tired, but even more so, so did Seunghyun, and the time was getting on for 3:24am. The air was chilly outside, but of course , that didn't matter to JiYong. 
 
"I don't think I can make it...how far..?" Seunghyun panted out, looking about ready to collapse. 
 
"Don't worry...it isn't so far..my apartment is two blocks from here.." JiYong replied, leading him across a lit street, and into the shadows.
 
Seunghyun's brows furrowed - how convinient that JiYong's place was less than ten minutes from the bar. "You...had this all planned out..didn't you? Right from the start...you were watching me.." He retorted coldly, bringing a hand up to wipe his clammy cheeks.
 
"Hm.. I guess you had me rumbled..but yes, I watched you for a long time..longer than you'd care to know.." JiYong said, leading him into the grand old entrance of an apartment block. 
 
The apartment itself, was a pretty old building. The foyer looked like a masoleum, intricate carvings where melded and carved into the wall, and there was a winding staircase in the very middle, the doors to the ground floor apartment spread out around it. JiYong led Seunghyun up the first two flights of stairs, still holding onto his wrist. 
 
That was when it hit.
 
Seunghyun felt his legs give out under him once more, and he crumbled to his knee's. He screamed aloud, a hand coming to hold his head as a intense pain wracked over him. At that moment, he felt all warmth cease to be in his body, and one by one, his body organs seized up. His skin was paling dramatically, his skin looking like fine porclien, and he knew he couldn't get back up again. He was too weak. 
 
JiYong wrapped an arm around him, pulling Seunghyun up, and managing to help him up the last few stairs, with Seunghyun all but clinging to Ji's shirt. Ji mucked around with a key in his pocket, turning it in the lock, and let the door swing open, finally helping Seunghyun in, cries emiting from his lips in pain.
 
The place was small, and somehow, JiYong would have to make this work so that another could share. The walls were of pastel green, and crimson reds, and dotted around the small lounge were various furnitures, a couch, and a couple of armchairs. Most of this stuff looked like it had come from centuries before, such items an aristocrat would own. A rug sat infront of the fireplace, the coals all but burnt out, stale and cold until next time. The kitchen though, was more modern, up to date with these modern times. 
 
JiYong moved Seunghyun into his small bedroom, and set him down to lay on the bed. JiYong knelt at his side, blinking as Seunghyun seemed to be losing his conciousness. Maybe a blood bag would help. 
 
"Wait here.." JiYong spoke, knowing full well that Hyung was going no where fast. He moved back into the kitchen, reaching under a marble worktop, pulling out a case with a locked code combination lock. He punched in the code : 5-2-8-4-9-1 - and the lock clicked open. JiYong reached inside, retrieving a bag of blood that looked like it was for hospital use, then closing the lock back up. Moments later, he was at Hyung's side 
 
"You need to eat more, Seunghyung.." He stated, showing him the red bag.
 
 "This is how I live..and how you will survive the next few nights..okay? I prefer blood type 'A', but this will get you by for now.." JiYong stated, and helped Seunghyun to sit up.
 
Seunghyun's expression was still a bit dazed, but the pulse of the hunger..the need of blood, was well alert, and wasted no time in sinking his teeth into that blood bag, tearing the plastic. Blood spewed everywhere, and JiYong laughed
 
 "Sorry..I forgot to tell you, they're kinda messy at first.." 
 
Seunghyun just rolled his eyes, and in seconds the blood was gone, and he tossed the blood bag to the floor.
 
 JiYong sat there, gobsmacked. "You eat like crazy, hyung....just how will i keep you from eating..?" He smiled as Seunghyun wiped the blood from his lips, curling back up again. 
 
JiYong sighed. This one...was a quiet one, it seemed. Quiet, but strong..so full of potential.. and slowly, JiYong ran a hand through Hyung's hair. Now was the time to explain, before Seunghyun passed out on him completly. 
 
"Seunghyun...you're not done changing yet..you're still um... half out of the oven. Let me tell you something...the next few days, eat as much human food as you want...Anything..all your favourite foods..because soon, all human food will taste like dust..." JiYong told him softly. How he remembered his own sire telling him this...the rules.
 
"You'll be weak for a few more hours...until your body adjusts..and you'll get bloodlust..there are blood bags in the marble case downstairs..eat when you feel ready..try to make that blood you just ate last until midday today..so in nine hours." JiYong kept petting that hand through his hair, running the back of his own hand down Seunghyun's cheek, looking into those now yellowed eyes. "If you get into bloodlust, and try to attack me...I WILL kill you.." JiYong warned him. 
 
Seunghyun nodded slowly, his eyes changing from that horrid yellow, to their soft dark hues once more. "What were you like..when this happened to you..tell me.." he asked.
 
JiYong glared "Why does it matter, you're not me...my life is different to yours..you don't need to know about my past, or my sire's.." 
 
"You have...two sire's?" The older asked, causing JiYong to nod. "What were they like..?"
 
"One of them was a....monster.." He simply replied, moving to the doorway. "Don't. Leave. This. Room." He spoke in bold tones, and simply closed the door, leaving Hyung to 'marinate' in his new body, taking some rest himself...