Ready - Steady - Go!

Something a little different...

 

UPDATE TIMEZZZ!! I really need to stop watching the movie 'Collateral' - it puts songs in my mind! baaaah!! - Once more - sorry to keep ya'll waiting! I decided time jump was in order.
 
******************************************************************
 
Two months later.....
 
The music of the club blared out louder than Ji could remember, leading Hyung by his hand in through the special V.I.P enterance that jumped the mass of queqe that led all the way along the building that was 'Club Fever'. Ji hadn't been here for a long time - it felt good to be able to get out, away from the house, away from his sire. He pulled Hyung, Hyung's bright blue hair visibly standing out from the crowd of plain, simple haired youths. Ji's eyes re-coiled at the bright lights, adjusting to them and the bright warmth of the lights on his face. JiYong was dressed in dark skinny jeans, and a nice white shirt with a fluffy sort of cravat in the middle, topping his look with a blue blazer, bleached hair falling into his eyes. Hyung was dressed in a slick black tailored suit, his blue hair in a quiff of sorts, dark framed glasses framed him almost perfectly. 
 
JiYong could hardly think as the bass of a song blared out, the words "Ready Steady go" were blasted out along with an electronic beat made the room shake. Ji recognised the song as being a 'paul oakenfold' remix, and it immediatly made him want to thrash his head around to the beat. He resisted.
 
JiYong led Hyung to a bar, ordering them both some crazy, wild cocktails, and he looked at Hyung. 
 
"Hyung..you remember what I told you..about coming here tonight?" JiYong questioned. This was the first time Hyung had been 'let loose' amongst the living. They were starting off slowly, getting Hyung used to the crowd of humans that they swam amongst like sharks. 
 
Hyung recieved his drink, momentarily distracted as he tried the alcoholic drink in the odd looking glass. "Of course i remember.." He then replied, shuddering some as the alcohol made his spine tingle. 
 
"do not go in for the kill, Hyung..do not expose yourself too easily..and don't change anyone..we need you to work on your strenght first..control the bloodlust.." Ji repeated the rules of tonight.
 
"Don't worry, Ji...I got this.." Hyung assured him, taking another large swig of his drink. He felt like he was having to literally shout over the music. 
 
Ji just smiled, doing something oh so sneaky, leaning in to give Hyung a peck on his lips. So what? It was too busy in here for anyone to notice them. Hyung kissed him right back, wanting to prove just how good he could be tonight..
 
"Show me how beautiful you can be...." Ji added. No pressure to impress, then..
 
"I'll wait here for you...If it gets too much..come back to me..codeword is 'redlight' Ji added, giving Hyung a wave off, swatting with his hand to allow Hyung to go off into the crowd...