Draft 1 - Something a little different...

Something a little different...

 

JiYong looked down at his watch "How much longer is he gonna be?" He asked himself. 
 
He had already been here two hours, and, according to the others schedule, the man in question was meant to be here by now. JiYong had been sneakily following him just recently, for the past two weeks, infact, and every monday night, he came to this bar, taking a seat for himself in a quiet corner, away from the crowds. JiYong stared into the glass of dark purple wine, sighing, unsure if he could drink anymore, and idly petted the front of his shirt down. He wore a shirt with a frilly cravat on the chest, the rest of his outfit consisting of a dark red velvet blazer coat with golden buttons, and simple black skinny jeans with black converses. A charm necklace of a key hung around his neck, and his blonde hair was messy and in dis-array. He had better hurry up soon...Jiyong was hungry. His dark eyes watched when Seunghyun sat himself down at the table, silently thanking the bartender that bought his usual drink, and JiYong sat there and took him in a moment. Moments later, he found himself slipping off his chair, and passively sitting himself down close to Seunghyun. 
 
Now his self control, was probably about to go through the roof.
 
"Care for...a drink?" He asked casually, his eyes silently stabbing into the others quiet orbs. 
 
Seunghyun looked up, a little suprised. Usually, no one spoke to him when he came in here.
 
"I...already have one?" He motioned with his eyes to the glass sat beside his hand on the table. 
 
JiYong pouted "But it'd be a shame to waste this wine...maybe you'd like to try something different?" He asked, biting his lower lip as he usually did.
 
 "Maybe..." The other responded quietly.
 
JiYong was about to open his mouth to say something, when the vibrations of his mobile phone got his attention. by this point, Jiyong was simply dying for a bite. "Oh...." JiYong growled, the disruption putting a damper on his plans. 
 
 "Pardon me a minute, uhm..." He paused a moment, unsure of what he called this man. He only knew him by face, after all. Even so, the man was perfect...in looks, and dinner.
 
"I'm Seunghyun..." the older replied, breaking his quiet gaze a moment to look at Ji's eyes. 
 
"Oh good! I mean, good that I know your name...I'm JiYong..." JiYong replied right back. "I'll be back in a minute..if I'm longer, meet me in the garden out the back..I hate this horrible air.." He stated. Bars and pubs weren't the most nicest of places sometimes, and the air was foul with cigarette smoke and the stench's of drunk people...