Bory? Bora? Bobo?

Love Sick

Two weeks later. (From last chapter.)

Author POV

"Do I look like a hobo?" Hyojin asked, as she twirled around in a circle. Gongchan chuckled, as he shook his head.

"No, you don't look like a homeless girl." Gongchan answered truthfully. Hyojin raised an eyebrow, as she really doesn't believe him. But, Gongchan is being totally honest with her. His hopeless crush on Hyojin makes her attractive in his eyes even if she's wearing the most unflattering outfit. Hyojin's cute face makes any outfit look good on her. 

"Is it really okay for you to sing? The last time we visited, you looked really--"

"I'm fine, Shinwoo. Really." Hyojin flashed a bright smile at him, as she set up the microphone in front of her. "My throat and stomach feel much better." 

Shinwoo glanced at her one more time with an expression filled with worry, and continued to unpack his guitar. 

People started to notice the music set up, and began to crowd around the trio. Gongchan placed his open guitar case on the ground, and pointedly pointed to it so people can donate if they would like. Performing is fun, but extra cash in your pocket is even better.

---

"Thank you!" Hyojin bowed her head at every person that would drop money in the case, and then waved cutely at them as they walk away. Gongchan and Shinwoo watched in amusement. Once everyone was gone, they all began to pack up their instruments.

"Wait!" A young man came running towards them. He stopped in front of them, and you can tell he's been running some distance from the perspiration on his forehead. "I heard you guys from so far away, but I couldn't exactly pin point your location... sorry for coming so late." The man smiled, as he dropped $5 in the guitar case.

This whole time, Hyojin has been staring at him. She knows she's seen him from somewhere before, but she couldn't quite remember. But, his unique haircut reminded her right away who he was. "Ah, Bory!" She excitedly waved at Baro, a bright smile plastered on her face.

Baro looked up from his crouched position, and sighed deeply at this girl's repeated mistakes. "Baro!" He groaned. Hyojin awkwardly scratched her head, and hopped off her stool. 

"Sorry, Boro. I don't know why I keep getting that wrong." Shinwoo and Gongchan silently chuckled at Hyojin's stupid mistake, and Baro's red face from embarrassment.

"Baro." He quickly corrected her for like the 6th time. Hyojin, again, apologized. After that, there was an awkward silence hanging in the air. Hyojin, Gongchan, and Shinwoo packed up the equipment in silence as Baro unpleasantly stood in the side lines. Luckily, he cleared the silence with a break of the ice. "So... your voice is really pretty, Hyojin. And the acoustics weren't so bad either." Baro complimented.

"Y-You really think so?" Hyojin giggled in delight. Baro nodded in agreement, and turned his head to face Gongchan and Shinwoo.

"Hi, I'm Baro." He introduced himself. Baro held his hand out. Gongchan grinned, and shook Baro's hand. 

"I'm Gongchan. And, this is Shinwoo. Nice to meet you." Gongchan said politely. "So, it seems you know Hyojin too?" Gongchan put his arm over Hyojin's shoulder, as he playfully shook her around.

Baro laughed, and nodded. "Yup, I met her a few weeks ago. Wierd story on how we met actually." 

"Stories?" Shinwoo chimed in. "I like stories."

Baro was about to begin telling the whole shlew, but he glanced at Hyojin's face first for approval. At first, she didn't really understand why he was staring at her, and slightly tilted her head to the right in confusion. Baro laughed at her aegyo, and raised an eyebrow. Hyojin finally understood, and rapidly nodded her head. 

------------------------------------------------

Hyojin POV

"You really don't need to invite me over for lunch. I think they'll notice if I'm gone for so long..." I tried to politely turn down his offer. Baro sighed.

"Ah, I guess so, huh? Then, it's okay. I just thought to invite you over because Jinyoung made tteokbokki--"

"Tteokbokki?!" I exclaimed, a crazed look in my eyes. "In that case, I have some time." 

Baro laughed at my wierdness, as he looked at me with his big eyes. "Are you sure? You just said a second ago--"

"I'm sure." I cut him off, by putting my index finger to his lips. "Everybody got time for tteokbokki. Hm?" 

Honestly, Iv'e never eaten tteokbokki before. I know, it's wierd. Every korean has to atleast had it once. Except for me. That's why, I was really bummed that we left Namsan early a few weeks ago. I didn't get to eat the tteokbokki...

But, I'm fine if I get to try it for the first time like this! I get to see where Jinyoung lives... ahohohoho.

---

"Sandeul, Hyung, I'm home." Baro opened the door, as we both took off our shoes and casually walked in. Suddenly, Baro blocked me from entering through the doorway and covered my view. "H-Hyojin cover your eyes! And, Jinyoung, put a shirt on!" Baro yelled.

Shirtless Jinyoung? Count me in. Even though Jinyoung is the the most blunt, unhappy, loud person Iv'e ever met, that doesn't mean I don't want to peek at him. I mean, you'd be straight out lying if you said that Jung Jinyoung, captor of millions of fan girl hearts, is ugly. As much as I don't want to admit it, who doesn't want to see this man's torso? "Yah, Bob move!" I yell, ruthlessly pushing him out of the way.

"Baro!" 'Bob' yelled. He was on the floor, while clutching his stomach in pain.

"Pabo, what are you doing? Jinyoung asked in an irritable voice. I looked up from staring at Bobo's rolled-up body, and greeted by perfectly sculpted abs and pecs.

"ies." I whisper, poking at Jinyoung's pecs. His face glowed in embarrassment, as he slapped my hand away.

"Cut it out!" He growled, as he stomped into his room.

"It's your fault for putting those things in my face!" I call out after him. My only response was a loud groan, and a slam of the door. Jinyoung is such a girl. It's not like I said his package was big or something.

"Well, that was interesting." I turn to the voice, and it belonged to Sandeul. No surprise there. I wasn't suspecting to see Morgan Freeman or anything. "Why are you here?"

"For lunch. Bing-Bong said you guys made tteokbokki." I answered. Sandeul sighed, as he kneeled next to Betty's crippled body.

Wait, Baro I mean. That's his name right? Or did he say Bimbo?

"I'm guessing you sneaked out again? Sandeul said in a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah.." I replied meekly. I noticed the kitchen in the corner of my eye, and I took the opportunity to explore it. "Is it a burden for me to be here?"

Sandeul helped Billy lay on the couch, then sauntered inside the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. "No, I don't really mind. You've made my afternoon alot more interesting actually. It was quite a show you put on earlier." Sandeul chuckled, as he tossed me a juice box. Surprisingly, I caught it in one hand. I have the reflex skills of a sock.

"I thought you hated me?" I questioned. Sandeul gave me a wierd look, but it shortly turned into a warm smile.

"Honestly, I didn't exactly like you at first. But, you're the first person to make Jinyoung's usual blunt and dull personality change. He actually smiles now. And, I'm pretty sure it's you whos made him that way." Sandeul grinned, as he walked into the living room.

"Y-You really think so?" I stuttered. I'm actually quite taken back by Sandeul's words. Not only am I happy he doesn't hate me, but from Sandeul's words, it seems Iv'e impacted Jinyoung's life in some way. It makes me actually have a reason to still be living. I don't know where I'd be now without my friends, honestly.

"You're still here?" Jinyoung huffed, as he flopped down on the couch. He's wearing a blue t-shirt. I nod, as I sit down on the sofa next to him. But, as expected, he scooted to the edge.

"Come on, Jinyoung. Hyojin's not bad. You're acting like she's a repulsive animal or something." Sandeul chuckled, as he sat next to me, making me sandwiched between the two men. This sofa is not even that big.

"She is a repulsive creature." Jinyoung grumbled, laying his feet on the small table in front of us. I frowned.

"Hey, oppa, don't be so--"

"Didn't I say not to call me that?" Jinyoung snapped. Usually, he has a playful undertone in his voice, but this time he seems dead serious. And it's scary.

"Jinyoung, you don't need to be rude. Hyojin was just joking." Sandeul said, as he reached over to pat Jinyoung's shoulder. But, suddenly, Jinyoung shot up from his seat.

"Hyojin is just annoying. I don't want her to be here." Jinyoung mumbled under his breath. but it was audible enough for both me and Sandeul to hear. We both gawked at Jinyoung's sudden outburst, as Jinyoung walked outside the living room. Well, there goes my hopes for him actually liking me as a friend.

"H-Hey, don't take his words seriously. Jinyoung is just cranky, okay?" Sandeul patted my head, as stood up to go after Jinyoung. Hyojin is annoying. I don't want her to be here. Jinyoung's voice echoed in my head. I sighed, as I slouched on the couch. Even if Sandeul said not to take Jinyoung's words seriously, I can't help but take them to heart. I've lost tracks on how many times Iv'e been told I'm not wanted.

Perhaps, this whole Iv'e been a pest to Jinyoung. And, that he's been enduring me this whole time and he finally snapped. Maybe I should just leave.

I got up from the sofa, and walked towards the direction of the door to leave. Suddenly, Boba stood up, and quickly ran to me to grab my wrist. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm leaving. Isn't it obvious?" I said in a cold tone. Baro's eyes widened in surprise, as he tightened his grip on me.

"Already? You haven't even eaten with us yet!" Baro whined. When I didn't answer him, Baro began to get annoyed and dragged me back to the couch. "Jinyoung is going think you're a wimp if you leave now. Come on, he didn't mean it. Jinyoung's just cranky." Baro said the same thing as Sandeul did. I guess they're really telling the truth. I'm just overreacting then, aren't I?

My mood changed quickly with a warm smile plastered on my face. "I'll show Jinyoung." I puffed up my chest, as I calmly sat back down on the sofa. Bibi sat next to me. 

"Your mood changes really quickly, you know that?" Billy chuckled, as he poked my cheek. I shrugged. "Where's Sandeul and Jinyoung?" He asked, looking around the room.

"Outside." I pointed to the front door. "I don't what they're doing though." Baro shrugged as he walked toward the kitchen.

"In that case, let's start eating I can't wait." He pouted, taking the cover off the pot.

"Good idea."

------------------------------------------------

Author POV

"Yah, stop the yelling!" Manager-hyung yelled, as he ran up the stairs. He quickly got in between Sandeul and Jinyoung, so that they don't kill each other. "What's wrong?!"

"Jinyoung is being a !" Sandeul yelled, as he moved his head to face Jinyoung. "You can make snippy remarks at me, but not Hyojin. She already has enough living in a hell-hole."

Jinyoung and Sandeul began arguing again, as if Manager-hyung was invisible. "Since when do you care about Hyojin! I thought she was just a to you!" Jinyoung bit back at him.

Manager-hyung can't take this bickering anymore. "Enough! If you guys keep yelling, you'll attract attention! Jinyoung, don't stand out in the front with no disguise on!" Manger-Hyung scolded, and smacked each of them in the back of the head.He grabbed Sandeul and Jinyoung both by the ear, as he dragged them inside the house.

"Now, both of you get along and get ready for the photoshoot!"

---

Baro and Hyojin were sitting together on the table, as they ate and had a nice conversation with each other. Not once did she get his name right. "Baro! Go get ready! Sandeul and you are going with Jinyoung for a clothing photoshoot! And don't eat so much, don't forget that you're a model!" Manager-hyung's booming voice echoed through the halls.

Baro nearly choked on his food from Manager-hyung's sudden appearance. "Who is that?" Hyojin asked, while she tilted her head slightly to the right. It seems that's her habit when she's confused. Baro quickly helped Hyojin stand up, as he pushed her by the shoulder towards a room. 

"You have to hide! We're not allowed to have girls at our place!" Baro whispered loudly, as they sneakily tip-toed past Manager-hyung, who was talking on his phone. Just when they were about to enter the room, Manager-hyung suddenly turned around, a disapproving frown on his face.

"Baro, who is this?" Manager-hyung stashed his phone in his pocket, as he crossed his arms impaitiently. Baro laughed awkwardly, while Hyojin hid behind him in fear. This guy doesn't look so friendly to her.

"I-I'm sorry we brought a girl over Hyung... but she's just our friend! We invited her over for lunch--"

"Hold on, Baro. I'm getting a call. Just go get ready, we're leaving soon. And, for your friend, make sure she goes home." Manager-hyung cut Baro off rudely, then held his phone up to his ear to answer his call. "Hello?" He said in a cheerful voice, as he walked in the opposite direction of Baro and Hyojin.

Hyojin and Baro just stood there speechless; staring at each other. 'Sorry.' Baro mouthed, as he put his hands together and made a cute puppy face. Hyojin chuckled silently, as she shook her head. 'It's alright.' She mouthed back.

Baro smiled at her, as he walked Hyojin over to the door. "WHAT!" Manager-hyung screamed. His sudden outburst caused Baro and Hyojin to freeze in their tracks, and spaz a little in surprise. "What do you mean the female model can't come?! I can't reschedule this photoshoot.... Jinyoung has no time! W-We need a a replacement!" Manager-hyung rubbed his temple in anger, and walked around in circles.

Suddenly, he stopped walking, and stared at Hyojin. Hyojin awkwardly looked away, as her eyes explored the ceiling instead. "Y-You, your name is?" Manager-hyung approached Hyojin.

"S-Seo Hyojin, sir." She answered back politely.

"I'll call you back later. I think I have a plan." Manager-hyung stuffed his phone back in his pocket. Suddenly, he dropped on his knees, as he looked up at Hyojin. "I beg of you, please be the replacement for my model! I really have no one else to go to!" He begged.

Hyojin glanced at Baro for what to do, and he just shrugged. "I-I don't know... I don't even know how to model. I have no experience--"

"That's okay!" Manager-hyung grinned. "You're absolutely gorgeous! Plus, you're not wearing alot of make-up, are you? It's okay if you have no experience! All you need to do is smile at the camera!"

Manager-hyung grabbed Hyojin's hands into his, as he looked at her with nervous eyes. "I would do it, but I don't think I can," Manager-hyung's face slowly started to become dark at Hyojin's words. "I need permission to leave where I come from. If you're willing to fill out a small paper, then I might be able to--"

"Okay! Let's go to this place then! I'll fill it out!" Manager-hyung smiled, as he quickly opened the front door. "Sandeul, Baro, Jinyoung! Let's go!"

------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

Manager-hyung abruptly parked the car in front of the hospital. "Hurry up!" Hyung yelled, as he hurriedly opened the car door for us. I honestly don't see why he's in such a hyper mood. I mean, I see how he's happy he found a replacement 'model', but we don't even know if she can come with us. Manager-hyung has no idea Hyojin is not even suppose to be out in the first place.

"Wait!" Hyojin called out. All of us stopped in our tracks, our eyes glued to her. "I-I'm going to go back to my room. All you need to do is ask to leave with Seo Hyojin as the front counter." Hyojin explained, as she pointed to the lady worker sitting behind the table. "Okay? I was never with you guys. I was here the whole time."

Hyojin winked at us, then quickly ran towards the back of the hospital. "What does she mean she was never--"

"Ah, let's go ask now!" I quickly change the subject, as I sauntered inside the hospital. Manager-hyung gave me a wierd look, but went along anyway.

"How may I help you?" The lady smiled, as she set down her clipboard.

---

Once we requested for Hyojin, a few moments later she arrived from the elevator. "Ah, oppa!" Hyojin grinned, as she skipped towards us. I know this is all an act for her to seem she's seen us just now in front of the workers, but the site of her acting cute makes me want to gag so hard.

I was able to keep a straight face, miraculously, as Hyojin hugged me tightly in her arms. Hyojin did the same thing to Sandeul and Baro, but they happily hugged her back. Unlike me, who just stood there. But, for some reason, the sight of Hyojin with the guys makes me feel wierd... I don't like it.

Manager-hyung gave us a wierd look; obviously confused. I can't tell him though. He won't allow us to see Hyojin ever again if he finds out what a troublemaker she is. "So, you live in a hospital?" Manager-hyung asked suddenly, as we all jumped back in the car.

"Uh.... no. I work there." Hyojin answered through gritted teeth. Oh gosh. She seems like a terrible lier. I don't know if Manager-hyung will buy it with that expression on her face.

"Why do you need permission to leave then?" Manager-hyung asked more.

"Because I should work full-time. But I needed to fill out paper work so I could leave." Hyojin ended with a awkward chuckle, as she sat in the space next to me. By the look on Manager-hyung's face, I can tell he knew something was up. But, he decided not to question it. He simply nodded, and then started the engine to the car. "What kind of photoshoot is this anyway?" Hyojin inquired.

"It's for a clothing brand." I answered. Hyojin mouthed 'oh'. "I hope you don't mind couple-themed." I added. Hyojin's eyes widened at the word couple.

"C-Couple?" Hyojin's face glowed red. "W-With who specifically?" I shrugged, as I leant my face closer to her ear.

"Mostly me. We'll have to have alot of skin-ship with each other. Like holding hands and kissing." I whispered.

Honestly, I don't know who's coupling up. I just said it was me to ~ "What about Sandeul and Bora?" She said in a hush tone.

"I don't know. Do you want to be coupled up with me? Or one of them?" I teased. Hyojin scoffed, as she lightly pushed me away from her.

"I-I'm not answering that." Hyojin mumbled, as she averted her eyes away from mine. I chuckled at her nervousness, and patted her head.

"It's fine. I know it's me anyway." I grinned, as I casually put my arm around her shoulder just to make her nervous.

"I-If you knew, why do you keep teasing me..?" She admitted.

I can feel my heart skip a little from her surprising answer. I was just teasing her, but she took it seriously...

Maybe I should tone it down a bit.

------------------------------------------------

Baro POV

I really thought that Jinyoung would be giving Hyojin the cold shoulder after what happened at the house, but he's actually teasing her. It's really wierd how he can say he basically hates her then be right back at Hyojin's side. Does he like her or something? You learn to forgive and forget for someone you really like...

Those two are acting like a married couple in the back... it's so awkward for me. It's like Jinyoung and Hyojin are alone in the car. We're basically invisible to them. "Are you two dating..?" Manager-hyung asked, as he parked the car. It seems he noticed their close behavior too.  Jinyoung and Hyojin stopped talking, and slowly scooted away from each other.

"We're not dating." Jinyoung said sternly; his usual cold behavior kicking in.

"You two seem awfully close then." Manager-hyung muttered, as he opened the car door.

Hyojin's face looks like a tomato. It seems she doesn't take the couple subject very well.

We all got out of the car after Manager-hyung, and walked towards MBC building. Jinyoung usually goes here for his schedule, like for variety shows. But this time we're coming along. Iv'e only been here once or twice, and it's totally awesome. There's so many idols here for their own schedules. I get to check out all the cute girls.

Sandeul, being the playboy he is, this must be heaven for him. "Ah, Jinyoung-oppa!" A cute girl approached us, as she smiled brightly at Jinyoung. I recognized her almost instantly. 'Nation's first love, Suzy.'

"Hello." Jinyoung greeted, as he slightly bowed his head. Suzy did the same, as she eyed Jinyoung's outfit up and down.

"Are you here for a photoshoot?" She asked, as she poked Jinyoung's stylish shirt. Jinyoung nodded his head, and then carried on a conversation with her.

"Let's go. He'll catch up with us later." Manager-hyung whispered, as we followed him down the hall way. I don't really care that Jinyoung is with Suzy, and neither does Sandeul. I think he's just envious that Jinyoung is friends with such a cute girl. But, on the other hand, Hyojin seems really....jealous?

Hyojin kept repeatedly looking back at Jinyoung, and each time she would look at them with sad eyes. Hyojin is like a worried mom or an envious girlfriend.

------------------------------------------------

Author POV

"Okay... and done! Look at your transformation." The hair-stylist swiveled Hyojin's seat around, so that she can look at her reflection.

"Wow!" Hyojin cooed, as she ran her fingers through her hair. "I REALLY REALLY like it." She smiled brightly at the stylist, as she got up from the chair.

"Hmm, you don't look absolutely revolting." Jinyoung popped out of nowhere, his outfit and hair done too. Hyojin raised an eyebrow.

"Are you saying that I look pretty?" Hyojin hummed.

"Not quite." Jinyoung grinned. "Come on, Manager-hyung has been calling for us."

--------------------------------------

SUBCRIBE AND COMMENT!

Sorry that I'm ending the chapter on a wierd note. The continuation is next. I just thought it would be better to just save the rest for the next chapter because it's kind-of long. Also, have you guys seen my poll? It involves this story and my other story, Hidden Beneath Your Smile.

The poll is about whether or not I should include . If I do include it in this story, it would be a LOOONG way from now. Just saying xD.