7. Go On A Namsan Tower Date With My 'Boyfriend.'

Love Sick

Click on the links by clicking the words! Below and through out the story~

Don't know what Namsan Tower is? Namsan tower is a very popular place for tourists to visit. Basically, the most coolest thing about it at the top level, couples will hang around the area. Couples will often hang 'love padlocks' on the terrace fences. This is so couples can express their love through the messages they write to each other on the padlocks. They would often contain their names and promises they will not leave each other, and then they throw the key away. 

Author's POV

"You're b-bluffing.." Hyojin mumbled. Baro cocked an eyebrow, as he squished Jinyoung's cheeks together with his free hand.

"Aniyo, I'm telling the truth. Isn't that right, Jinyoung?" Baro hummed. 

Jinyoung roughly pushed Baro off him, and sighed deeply. Jinyoung really has no choice but to follow along. Earlier, he already agreed to do whatever it takes to finish Hyojin's list. Sandeul and Baro would never let him back down now.

Jinyoung took a quick glance at Hyojin, and her face glowed red my nervousness while she silently fumbled with her hospital bracelet. "Really Jinyoung? I-I mean it's not like I'm hoping for anything..." Hyojin laughed awkwardly to herself as she looked at Jinyoung's face for confirmation.

He nodded at her, as a signal he does 'want' to take her out. That made Hyojin even more flustered.

It's not really Jinyoung making her like this, but the thought of going out with any guy makes Hyojin giddy. She's never gone out on a date before. Because, one, she's neve really been outside before. Well, she's sneaked out dozens of times, but she doesn't get really far with that. The farthest she's gone is in a mile radius of the hospital. And, that's not much.

Hyojin was about to accept Jinyoung's sudden offer, when a problem arose in her mind. "I would go, but I don't think I can."

"What? Why!" Sandeul whined. Sandeul seems more disappointed than Jinyoung, who was just sitting in his seat with no reaction.

"Iv'e never been so far from the hospital before." Hyojin pointed out. "And, Iv'e never snuck out while it's still light out."

"How do you leave with permission?" Jinyoung asked. Hyojin shrugged, as she reached for the near by drawer. She opened it, and took out a piece of paper.

"It has to be really important. Then I need an and I have to fill out this page." Hyojin explained, as she gave Jinyoung what seems like an application.

"I'm guessing a date is not important enough?" Jinyoung said sarcastically, as he set down the paper on the drawer.

Hyojin and Sandeul sighed simultaneously, and Hyojin shook her head. "I guess not..." Hyojin grumbled to herself.

Sandeul pointedly cleared his throat, grabbing everyone's attention. "W-Well there's always next time, right guys?"

----------------------------------------------

The next day.

Jinyoung POV

"Make sure you buy some snacks!" Baro yelled, before I hung up on him. I sighed deeply, as I fumbled through the store shelves.

Why am I the one going grocery shopping? If I ever want to go out, I have to wear heavy clothing. But, those two can freely go out without needing to cover themselves. "This isn't fair..." I grumbled to myself, as I dropped a bag of chips in my shopping basket.

"Whoa! Salt and vinegar is my favorite~" I heard a girl coo behind me.

That voice...

I turn around my body around quickly, accidently bumping into the girl in front of me. "Aish, what are you doing here!" I groan, rubbing my forehead.

"Nice to see you too, Jinyoung-sshi." Hyojin greeted me sarcastically, as she fished through my basket.

I switch the basket to my other hand, and away from her reach. "You should buy me something." Hyojin said, searching through the shelves in front of us.

I rapidly shake my head, as I quickly walk away from Hyojin. "No, go home. How'd you even find me?"

"Bora-sshi told me." Hyojin hummed, as she walked next to me to match my quick pace. I slowed down my pace, because I remembered her saying she gets dizzy easily. But, I don't even know why I'm waiting for her. I don't want Hyojin following me around. "And I don't want to go back to the hospital! I spent my time looking for you! It was hard because I barely recognized you.." Hyojin pouted, as she tugged on my coat sleeve.

"It's Baro." I corrected her.

"Whatever."

"Go home."

"No."

"Yes." I growled, as I zig-zagged through aisles in an attempt to lose her trail. But, Hyojin is using a shopping cart to push herself. She has her feet planted on the steel bar, as she used one foot to push herself like if she's riding a scooter. Hyojin looks absolutely ridiculous. "Get off the cart."

I placed myself in front of the cart, so that she can't move it. Hyojin pouted at me, as she reluctantly got off. "You're acting so different from yesterday. You used to be quiet and nice, but now your being a head!" Hyojin yelled, so loud, that people are starting to look at us wierdly.

I quickly walk behind her and put my hand over . "Yah, what do you think your doing in a public place?" I whisper loudly.

Hyojin my hand, but I don't really feel it. Because I'm wearing gloves. "Ew!" Hyojin yelled, her scream sounds muffled from my glove.

I released her, and she turned around and repeatedly poked my shoulder as she talked. "Why are you being so mean?" She pouted.

"I'm not mean. I'm just acting normal." I said bluntly, poking her shoulder back. Hyojin cocked an eyebrow, as she crossed her arms.

"What? You're saying yesterday was like, an act?"

"Yes."

----------------------------------------------

Hyojin POV

What a two-faced, loud, head....

Geez, is this really how Jinyoung acts? Why does he have a million of girls in love with him again? I mentally sigh to myself, as I power walk to catch up with Jinyoung.

I don't even see why I'm still here if Jinyoung wants me away so badly. My body won't listen to my mind as I keep tailing him around the store like a lost puppy. For some very odd reason, this version of Jinyoung makes me want to bond with him more.

I want to see the Jinyoung that I met yesterday. If I interact with him more, he's sure to open to me. "Jinyoung, just listen to what I have to say." I complain, tugging on his sleeve.

Jinyoung sighed deeply as he turned to face me. "Okay, fine! If it gets you off my back." Jinyoung crossed his arms. "What?"

"Come to Namsan Tower with me."

----------------------------------------------

Author's POV

Jinyoung's normal blank face suddenly turned shocked. "You followed me this whole time just to go to Namsan Tower? You want to go there that badly?" Jinyoung laughed loudly, as he slapped his own knee.

"I-It's not that funny..." Hyojin murmured, her face glowing red. Jinyoung finally composed himself and lightly patted Hyojin's head.

"It seems like you try really hard for things you want. That's cool." Jinyoung complimented, as he began walking away. Hyojin took a moment for Jinyoung's words to sink in as she closely followed Jinyoung. 

"So, that means you'll take me there?" Hyojin squealed, as she secretly placed a bag of chips in his basket. Jinyoung stopped in his tracks to look at her. Hyojin stopped too, and stared at Jinyoung, confused. 

Jinyoung began leaning close to her ear, as his lips neared toward her. "No." He whispered in a low voice. Jinyoung pulled away, a mischevious grin forming on his lips.

Hyojin's mouth gaped open, as she mentally scolded herself for falling for Jinyoung's stupid trick. Once she was done day dreaming, Jinyoung was already across the store.

Hyojin snapped, as she hurriedly ran towards him. But, a sharp pain in her side prevented her from running any more, and she froze in her tracks. Ow...

Now she's starting to freak out. Hyojin has never felt this type of pain before. Perhaps she really should go back to the hospital? 

But, she decided to stay once she saw Jinyoung already walking out the exit. Hyojin began power walking towards him, ignoring the sharp pain that continues to bug her.

I mean, when is the next time she'll have the opportunity to hang out with a famous idol?

---

"Jinyoung! Jung Jinyoung!" Hyojin yelled, as she finally grasped Jinyoung's wrist. 

Jinyoung suddenly dropped his grocery bag, as he quickly turned around to face Hyojin and used his hand to cover again. "Shhh..! Don't yell my name so loudly!" He whispered, as he nervously looked around. Some people are starting to take notice.

"Why?" Hyojin asked without thinking. Jinyoung sighed, as he dragged Hyojin along with him to get away from peoples' wierd stares.

"I don't want people to recognize me. If they do, scandals might rise cause they've seen me with you." 

"What kind of scandals?" Hyojin inquired, clealy confused. Jinyoung groaned in annoyance.

"They'll think we're dating. So keep your mouth shut."

"If I shut up, will you take me to Namsan?"

"No."

"In that case..." Hyojin escaped from Jinyoung's grip, as she took a deep breath. "OH MY GOSH! LOOK EVERYONE IT'S JUNG JINYOUNG! COME LOOK IT'S---"

"Fine! I'll take you! Just shut up, please." Jinyoung snapped, as he quickly picked up his bag off the ground and dragged Hyojin away along with him to his car. 

----------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

I sat in the driver's seat, and put on my seat belt. "Damn it.." Hyojin cursed to herself.

I glanced to her side to see what's wrong, and of course, she's being idiotic again. Hyojin kept missing the seat belt slot as she repeatedly aimed for it with the buckle.

I groaned in annoyance, as I forcefully grab it out of her hand and buckle it for her. "I-I could have done it myself.." Hyojin muttered, as I put the key in to start the car. 

For a while, we drove to Namsan Tower in silence. Until, Hyojin broke the ice. "So, have you gone to there before?" 

"Namsan Tower? Yeah, a few times." I answered honestly, as I turned the wheel to make a right turn. Hyojin nodded, as she fumbled around with the stuff in the car.

"With who?" What'd you do? Is it fun?" Hyojin asked. 

What's with all the questions suddenly..? "Uh, with my ex-girlfriend a while back. And, we just hung around. You know, hung love padlocks on the terrace like most couples do. It's pretty fun." I answered.

It seems she still has more to ask. Hyojin gave me a wierd look, as she repeatedly poked my shoulder to get my attention. "Love padlocks..?"

"Uh-huh. It's like... a couple would write a message to each other along with the padlocks and then they lock it to the terrace fence. I can't really explain it unless you've actually done it yourself.... oh, we're here."

I parked the car, and I turned off the engine. Hyojin began idioticly spazzing out, as she hurriedly undid her seat buckle. "Come on, Jinyoung!"

---

I went out the door, and I quickly ran to Hyojin's side. Before she reached for the door handle, I opened her door for her, waving my hand for her to come out. "Why are you being nice so suddenly?" She asked, a hint of suspicion in her gentle voice.

I shrugged, as we walked side by side towards the tower. "As much as you annoy me, I'll still be polite."

"Is it hard for you?"

"Very." I said bluntly. Hyorin pouted at my honest words. Suddenly, she became very excited at the sight of a large flight of stairs. "Jinyoung-sshi, look!" Hyojin squealed, as she ran towards the sign in front of the stairs. "Have you seen this drama scene! It's so romantic~" Hyojin cooed, as she awkwardly hugged the sign.

I walked up to it, and I closely examine it. The sign is depicting the famous scene from the drama "My Name Is Kim Samsoon." The famous stair case kiss. "Let's play rock paper scissors while going up the whole stair way." Hyojin suggested.

"What do you mean?" I inquire, as she dragged me towards the first step. 

"Just follow my lead." Hyojin chuckled, as she reached her hand out.

"Rock, paper, scissors." We said in unison. I held out a 'scissor' while Hyojin played 'rock.'

Hyojin squealed in delight, as she flicked (Skip to 0:24 if you click on the link. Just replace the people with Jinyoung/Hyojin xD)  my forehead and stepped over the first two steps. She looked down at me as she idioticly grinned. "See? Each time someone wins, they go up two steps. But, the person who loses stays in the same spot. The first person to reach the top wins!"

After a long, 10 minute battle of rock, paper, scissors, Hyojin ended up being victorious in the end. 

This whole battle wasn't complete torture for me. Fortunately, it seems Hyojin feels the same as she's smiling brightly at me while I walk up the last 2 steps. "Iv'e always wanted to do that~" She cooed, as she began skipping through out the court yard.

I quickly walked to catch up with her. Suddenly, Hyojin froze in her tracks, as she gripped her side in pain. "H-Hyojin-sshi, what's wrong?" I stuttered, as I helped her stand up straight.
"Ah... nothing! Hehe." Hyojin's pained face was replaced with a subtle smile, as she gripped my wrist and dragged me towards the tower. "Come on!"

"Don't touch me!" I yell, forcefully pushing her hand off.

----------------------------------------------

Author's POV

Finally, Jinyoung and Hyojin reach the pin point of their trip; the terrace of Namsan Tower. Before reaching here, Jinyoung previously bought a small blue lock to hang on the fence. Not a love padlock, but a 'friendship' padlock in their case. 

To Jinyoung, it sounds really cheesy. But, Hyojin is really excited. She even brought her own marker to write her message especially for this. "Jinyoung-sshi, look!" Hyojin squealed, as she directed Jinyoung towards the fence covered in locks. "Let's take a picture together, yeah?" 

Jinyoung reluctantly went along, as he took his phone out in order to take the picture. Him and Hyojin posed in front of the fence, their faces slightly pressed together. After they took the picture, Jinyoung took the blue padlock out of his coat pocket and handed it to Hyojin.

She smiled brightly at him, as she took the marker out of her small backpack and took the cap off with . After Hyojin was done writing her message, she forced the padlock and marker into Jinyoung's hands. "You have to write a message too." She commanded.

Jinyoung sighed deeply, as he wrote a small and kind of strange message, saying "Hope we be friends for a while." Jinyoung approached the fence, as he locked their padlock on the fence and threw the key over the railing. 

"Hey, Jinyoung." Hyojin whispered, lightly tugging on his sleeve. "Will you do me a favor?" 

"Depends."

Hyojin took a deep breath, as she leaned her elbow over the railing. "After I die, will you check on the padlock and make sure it's still here?" Hyojin asked, a small smile forming on her pink lips.

Jinyoung was a bit taken back by her 'favor.' He stood next to Hyojin, as he slowly shook his head. "No, I won't." Hyojin turned to him, shocked. Jinyoung laughed at her reaction, as he patted her head. "Because, after you recover, we'll come back here and check on it together.

Jinyoung flashed a cute and bright smile at Hyojin. It only lasted for a second, but it became imprinted into her mind. That was the first time he actually geuinely smiled at her. 

Jinyoung's smile is very pretty.

-------------------------------------

So, I'm planning to get a poster soon. I'm planning so that it would have the same girl from the foreword on it. But, if that's not possible, it's cool. As long as I find someone who can make a pretty poster xD

Subcribe and comment! And, sorry I haven't been updating on my other story, I will soon. And, I apologize if there is any spelling/grammar errors.

It's already over 11:00 p.m. where I live, and I'm tired >.<